• E3 2016: June 14-16

E3 2016 takes place June 14-16, but developer and game information begins this weekend even outside of E3. Sunday, EA and Bethesda hold their press conferences with Microsoft, Ubisoft, and Sony kicking off E3 on Monday.

What games or possible reveals are you hoping to hear more of this week? Post your hopes and thoughts on the event(s) in the comments below with the community.

There may no television coverage of the event, but you can catch them all via livestreams. Continue on for a schedule of events and links to streams.

Sunday

12 PM ET - YouTube Live
    4 PM ET - EA Play
    10 PM ET - Bethesda
    11:30 PM ET - Twitch

Monday

12 PM ET - YouTube Live
    12 PM ET - Twitch
    12:30 PM ET - Microsoft
    2 PM ET - PC Gaming Show
    4 PM ET - Ubisoft
    9 PM ET - Sony

Tuesday

12 PM ET - Nintendo Treehouse Live
    1:30 PM ET - Twitch

Wednesday

1 PM ET - Nintendo Treehouse Live

Thursday

Media Coverage/Hubs:

bdoughty:

With the Xbox announcement things got a whole lot more interesting.

Things I am hoping to see, that have not been confirmed.

A Tennis Game
    Red Dead Redemption 2
    Borderlands 3
    This article was originally published in forum thread: E3 Thread - June 14-16, 2016 started by bdoughty View original post
    Comments 294 Comments
      bdoughty -
      Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
      The 500gb fills up quick. Pay extra and get the 2tb model.
      Still have 250GB free on my PS4. I don't keep games that I am finished with on the HD. Plus with the XB1 I can get a 2TB external Drive for $85 or 1TB for $45. So why pay extra, considering those prices are going to fall by the time I get an XB1 and have any possibility of needing more space?
      Rudy -
      Ive got a little over 800 GB on my ps4. I can clear some things out but I don't have to. 500 GB is too tight. 1 TB is enough but more is even better if you are willing to pay.
      steelerfan -
      Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
      Speaking of violence and America, here is one dude that does not need a gun. Well he did use a spear gun once.

Hell, yes. Jason Lives!
      JBHuskers -
      Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
      Hell, yes. Jason Lives!
      I didn't seem impressed on the video that was posted last week, but hearing those two's enthusiasm for the game and how things are randomly generated makes me feel a little better about the game.
      steelerfan -
      Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
      I didn't seem impressed on the video that was posted last week, but hearing those two's enthusiasm for the game and how things are randomly generated makes me feel a little better about the game.
      Jason is a childhood hero. I'm in, whether the game is good or not. [emoji173]
      JBHuskers -
      I need to see more to commit $60 (or $48 via Prime), but $20 or $30 then yeah.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
      bdoughty -
      Welp the closest thing to a tennis game. Mix of Air Hockey and Tennis.

steelerfan -
      This looks fan-fucking-tastic! My favorite Jason is the one from Part 7 and he is shown in some of this video. Can't wait!

https://youtu.be/p3ftAu4m83Q
      steelerfan -
      Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
      I need to see more to commit $60 (or $48 via Prime), but $20 or $30 then yeah.

On the website www.f13game.com you can preorder a digital copy for $30.
      bdoughty -
      Best Jason is always Kane Hodder playing Jason. Not the best Ft13th movies for me but nobody played the role better. It was one of the things that excited me most about the game, that Kane did all the motion capture for Jason and the death scenes.,

I like that the counselors have the ability to "kill" Jason but to pull it off is something that will be rare and extremely difficult. Gives you a reason to actually want to play as a counselor.
      steelerfan -
      Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
      Best Jason is always Kane Hodder playing Jason. Not the best Ft13th movies for me but nobody played the role better. It was one of the things that excited me most about the game, that Kane did all the motion capture for Jason and the death scenes.,

I like that the counselors have the ability to "kill" Jason but to pull it off is something that will be rare and extremely difficult. Gives you a reason to actually want to play as a counselor.
      My favorite movie is VI but my favorite Jason is VII.
      steelerfan -
      [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38]

JBHuskers -
      Brutal