• Rob Gronkowski is the Madden NFL 17 Cover Athlete; First Look Trailer

Announced on SportsCenter, Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski will be the Madden NFL 17 cover athlete. Gronk and Madden NFL 17 signage were featured throughout the entire broadcast and he also appeared on Jimmy Kimmel Live later in the evening to promote the game.

The game is currently available on Amazon and is just $48 for Prime members.

Continue on to see the first look at Madden NFL 17 which centers on the cover announcement.

One of the most exciting times of the year for Madden fans is the announcement of the new cover athlete. This year we wanted to give you a look at how the cover is made.

The New England Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski is the Madden NFL 17 cover athlete, but we also invited the Los Angeles Rams HB Todd Gurley, Denver Broncos LB Von Miller, and Pittsburgh Steelers WR Antonio Brown.

For more pictures from the cover shoot, visit here.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Rob Gronkowski is the Madden NFL 17 Cover Athlete; First Look Trailer started by cdj View original post
    Comments 5 Comments
      bdoughty -
      Good, hopefully the curse will knock him and the Patriots upside the head with a 2x4.
      JBHuskers -
      I hope there is a club mode where I can get my dance on.
      bdoughty -
      Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
      I hope there is a club mode where I can get my dance on.
      Madden 365!
      skipwondah33 -
      Glad it wasn't AB as cover. Selfishly hoped it wasn't..though would have been nice to add to my Troy/Fitz dual cover collection.

Can see the possible complaints about the kicking being too difficult already

Anxious to see the Gamplay touted features
      Rudy -
      That trailer just showed how Gronk shouldn't be doing some of those moves. Not sure if I've seen him use the spin or hurdle like that in real life. Especially after his injuries he's a bit more careful and just bulls people.