• MLB The Show 16 - Battle Royale & Conquest Livestream

This week's MLB The Show 16 livestream focused on the two new ways to play Diamond Dynasty: Battle Royale and Conquest.

Battle Royale is a double-elimination online event that users must buy into via tickets earned in-game. The better the user performs, the better the exclusive rewards they can earn. Users will hand-pick their roster through a 25-round draft, similar to that in Madden NFL's Draft Champions mode.

Conquest is a single-player mode where users will attempt to earn 'fans' to help them conquer North America by capturing and defending territories against all MLB teams. Games in this mode are only three innings with the user's Diamond Dynasty squad (no draft).

The stream concluded with a look at some player ratings and also the final rounds of the developer tournament. Continue on to watch an archive of the livestream.

This article was originally published in forum thread: MLB The Show 16 - Battle Royale & Conquest Livestream started by cdj View original post
    Comments 3 Comments
      JBHuskers -
      I love the use of the actual Topps cards.
      JBHuskers -
      I'm glad to see that the draft is slick and fast like Draft Champions, I will definitely give this a go.
      ram29jackson -
      Lol that Nick Livingston dude has charisma and a great sense of humor.