• Join the 2016 TGT Tournament Challenge group on ESPN.com!

March Madness is upon us and that means it is time for the 2016 TGT Tournament Challenge on ESPN.com. It is free to join the group and the winner of the Tournament Challenge group will receive their choice of either a $20 PSN, XBL, or Nintendo card.

Feel free to invite friends and family to join the group. The more, the merrier! Click here for a direct link to the Tournament Challenge group.

In addition to the Men's Tournament Challenge group, there is also a TGT group for the Women's Tournament Challenge. There is no prize for that group, simply pride.

Continue on to view more info and to join each group.

ESPN (Men's) Tournament Challenge - Winner receives choice of $20 PSN or XBL Card

Get in on the excitement of this year's NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament. Compete against other fans as you fill out a bracket and earn points for every correct pick! If you score the most points, you'll have a chance to win the grand prize of a $10,000 Amazon Gift Card and a trip to the 2016 Maui Invitational. Best of all, it's free to play and win.

Get in the action now! Group: The Gaming Tailgate

ESPN (Women's) Tournament Challenge

Get in on the excitement of this year's NCAA Women's Basketball Tournament. Compete against other fans as you fill out a bracket and earn points for every correct pick! Get a group together and earn plenty of bragging rights amongst your friends by winning it all. Best of all, it's free to play and win.

Get in the action now! Group: The Gaming Tailgate
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Join the 2016 TGT Tournament Challenge group on ESPN.com! started by cdj View original post
    Comments 21 Comments
      JBHuskers -
      This one is going to be tough. I don't love my pick, but I don't love any team really to dominate. My Final Four seeds are 1, 2, 2, 4.
      jaymo76 -
      vs
      vs

Championship Game:

vs.

And the winner is...

I'm not super excited about the field this year and don't predict a lot of upsets.
      JBHuskers -
      I'm not sold on UNC.

My Final Four are: v. / v.

With d.
      cdj -
      Bump. Last-chance reminder to get your bracket in before games tip today around 11 AM CT.
      SmoothPancakes -
      I don't like my bracket AT ALL. But I just can't find any reasonable changes I could make to make it what I consider better. There are just no great upsets this year, my bracket ended up almost chalk. I had to actually go back and intentionally talk myself into some 11/6 and 12/5 upsets. I also had to talk myself into making a 11 and 12 seed into the Sweet Sixteen, because I just didn't like any of the matchups.

Ultimately, I ended up with , , and

My championship game is beating
      souljahbill -
      I filled out my 1st bracket since undergrad. Good thing the Internet makes it easy. Since it's a giant crapshoot (or the world's greatest fix according to a certain someone), I'm not even going to bother keeping up with my bracket. It was busted before I even started.
      jaymo76 -
      Wow! Day one done and I nailed every single pick. Never done that before.
      souljahbill -
      Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
      Wow! Day one done and I nailed every single pick. Never done that before.
      I haven't checked my bracket but I know I had Baylor in the Elite 8 so I'm pretty much done.

Congrats to you though! Great job!
      SmoothPancakes -
      Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
      I haven't checked my bracket but I know I had Baylor in the Elite 8 so I'm pretty much done.

Congrats to you though! Great job!
      Go Yale! Death to the Baylor Highlighters!
      steelerfan -
      See you later, Michigan State!

(Please don't make me edit this, Middle Tennessee!)
      SmoothPancakes -
      Well, my bracket is fucked. Thanks a lot Michigan State, you useless fucking jackasses.
      souljahbill -
      Fuck filling out brackets! World's dumbest crapshoot!
      steelerfan -
      About an hour ago I heard that CBS was reporting that there are no perfect brackets on their site already. Lol.
      jaymo76 -
      and have definitely hurt my bracket.
      jaymo76 -
      I have 930 points going into the last game. This is the best I have ever picked in a bracket.
      cdj -
      jaymo wins! Please DM me with your choice of $20 card: PSN, XBL, or whatever Nintendo offers these days. I'll get it to you ASAP.

Congrats!
      SmoothPancakes -
      Congrats Jaymo! Definitely deserving of the win!
      steelerfan -
      Good work, jaymo!

You even beat the dude who has the script!
      souljahbill -
      Congrats, Jay!
      bdoughty -
      Congrats on beating RAM!