• MLB The Show 16 - Battle Royale & Conquest Mode Video Blog

Narrated by developer Lance Leahy, this week's MLB The Show 16 video blog showcases two new ways to play Diamond Dynasty: Battle Royale and Conquest.

Battle Royale is a competitive PvP experience where users will build their team in a 25-round draft and compete in shorter three-inning experiences. The more wins achieved, the greater the rewards.

Conquest resembles turn-based strategy games as users will attempt to earn fans to take over control of North America.

MLB The Show 16 developers will provide an in-depth look at these two new modes during Thursday, Twitch livestream. Continue on to see the video blog.

This article was originally published in forum thread: MLB The Show 16 - Battle Royale & Conquest Mode Video Blog started by cdj View original post
    Comments 5 Comments
      JBHuskers -
      Battle Royale seems interesting, if online isn't laggy.
      steelerfan -
      Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
      Battle Royale seems interesting, if online isn't laggy.
      I've heard that it isn't anymore. I haven't tried since 14 myself. It was laggy on 14 still.
      JBHuskers -
      Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
      I've heard that it isn't anymore. I haven't tried since 14 myself. It was laggy on 14 still.
      Then it depends on if the draft is cumbersome. If it is, then it'll be a long process to draft to play 3 innings and do it again.
      cdj -
      I need to watch the livestream, but I believe Battle Royale is a double elimination tourney, so you get at least two games between drafts.
      JBHuskers -
      Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
      I need to watch the livestream, but I believe Battle Royale is a double elimination tourney, so you get at least two games between drafts.
      Everything looks like it runs smooth. Excited to try it.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk