• MLB The Show 16 - Franchise Mode VLOG

Ahead of Thursday's developer livestream, MLB The Show 16 has revealed in brief detail some of the improvements coming to Franchise Mode.

Player Morale will play an important role in building your roster as player happiness (or discontent) can effect their performance on the field.

The contract negotiation screen allows for real-time evaluation of the player's interest level as you change terms of the potential contract.

Improved stat tracking and player career stats includes WAR and a full array of stat filters.

A new budget screen will allow GMs to see where their money is coming from - and going - and includes revenue sharing and the luxury tax. Also mentioned were the addition of new GM goals and the authentic 20/80 scale for scouting

Continue on to view the Franchise Mode VLOG courtesy the PlayStation Blog.

This article was originally published in forum thread: MLB The Show 16 - Franchise Mode VLOG started by cdj View original post
    Comments 5 Comments
      JBHuskers -
      Competitive Balance Tax in the budget? Nice!
      steelerfan -
      Oh, hell yes.

I'm so happy to see the stat tracking.

SmoothPancakes -
      I am really excited this year. They seem to making a ton of changes and additions that will majorly deepen the franchise experience. I can't wait for the end of March.
      jaymo76 -
      Attention EA TIBURON Madden Development team...

Please watch the above vlog to find ways to bring life to your lifeless franchise mode. Thank you!

Theses are small yet outstanding changes. They may not be deemed "fun" by the masses but for those who love sports this is exactly what is needed. Odds are this is a pick up for me this spring/summer.
      steelerfan -
      Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
      Attention EA TIBURON Madden Development team...

Please watch the above vlog to find ways to bring life to your lifeless franchise mode. Thank you!

Theses are small yet outstanding changes. They may not be deemed "fun" by the masses but for those who love sports this is exactly what is needed. Odds are this is a pick up for me this spring/summer.
      Next Fall, when the itch to buy Madden strikes, set that money aside for Spring and The Show. No need to waste your dollars on a franchise that doesn't care about you anymore.