• NBA Live 16 - February 18 Roster Update

The latest NBA Live 16 roster update is now available. With a stellar season thus far, the Spurs' Kawhi Leonard is now tied with the Warriors' Steph Curry as the highest rated player in the game at 95 OVR. LeBron James and Russell Westbrook come in at 93 OVR with Kevin Durant and Chris Paul at 92 OVR.

Continue on to read the blog from EA SPORTS.

What it do LIVE Fans - we're back with the first roster update after the All Star break.

5 UP

• Kawhi Leonard - OVR 95 (+2) - He's playing at an MVP-level this season. Leonard and Steph Curry are now the highest-rated players in NBA LIVE 16.
    • Carmelo Anthony - OVR 89 (+2) - The Eastern All-Star starter is averaging a double-double in his last 10 games.
    • CJ McCollum - OVR 82 (+2) - He's averaging over 20 points per game in February. It's been a hot month for him and the Blazers.
    • Kyle Korver - OVR 77 (+2) - Korver is also having a very good month and has been shooting much better.
    • Draymond Green - OVR 91 (+1) - Green is probably the most versatile player in the NBA. He leads the league in triple-doubles.

5 DOWN

• Willie Cauley-Stein - OVR 75 (-3) - The rookie needs to find more consistency with scoring and rebounding.
    • Kevin Garnett - OVR 75 (-2) - His play has slowed down this year while embracing a mentor role. He's also missed time due to injury.
    • Luis Scola - OVR 74 (-2) - Scola has been seeing reduced minutes and hasn't been as effective.
    • Ryan Anderson - OVR 73 (-2) - It's been a cold month for Anderson, who is averaging 11 points per game (compared to 19 points last month).
    • Brandon Bass - OVR 71 (-2) - Bass has been logging a lot of minutes for the Lakers but isn't stuffing the stat sheet.

For the all updates, check this out.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: NBA Live 16 - February 18 Roster Update started by cdj View original post
    Comments 3 Comments
      Rudy -
      I'm surprised they wouldn't wait for the trade deadline and get those moves out.
      souljahbill -
      I love my man Kawhi but to say he's the 2nd best player in the league is kind of a stretch.
      cdj -
      Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
      I'm surprised they wouldn't wait for the trade deadline and get those moves out.
      I agree, but I think each roster update has to go through some testing/certification so we'll have to wait the normal week, despite the bevy of changes coming. They really need to find a way to get rosters out quicker like 2K does.

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
      I love my man Kawhi but to say he's the 2nd best player in the league is kind of a stretch.
      I think he's really playing well, but would have to go with Westbrook at #2, I think. I would guess that Kawhi's three-point shooting is the reason his OVR is so high (96 3PT).