• NBA Live 17 to Include The Goodman League, Drew League, & Dyckman

Goodman League Commissioner Miles Rawls has announced that Barry Farms Coliseum (Washington D.C.) will be included in NBA Live 17.

“They called me, I didn’t call them,” Commissioner Miles said. “[EA Sports] will come down to the live recording to catch the sounds of Inside The Gates. I invited them down to come opening day so they catch some live game action.”

In addition, the article from Kendall Hilton revealed that The Drew League (Charles Drew Junior High School, Los Angeles) and Dyckman (Monsignor Kett Playground, Manhattan) will also be playable venues within the game.

It is assumed that these venues will be included within (added to) the LIVE Pro-Am mode for Summer Circuit and LIVE Run games, though that could vary based upon any additions or changes made to these or other game modes. To date, NBA Live 16 includes six real-life venues within the LIVE Pro-Am modes (Summer Circuit and LIVE Run).
    This article was originally published in forum thread: NBA Live 17 to Include The Goodman League, Drew League, & Dyckman started by cdj View original post
    Comments 2 Comments
      cdj -
      The NBA LIVE development team scanned Dyckman Park today:

Rudy -
      I find it very interesting that the Dyckman court is named after a busy street originally named after a Dutch farmer. My history traces back through the Ukraine, German ancestry and originally Dutch. My last name is Dyck. I think in Dutch that was originally spelt Dü. Cool.