• Rory McIlroy PGA TOUR Game Update 1.06 Adds TPC Stadium Course at PGA West

A new course has been added to EA SPORTS Rory McIlroy PGA TOUR as part of game update 1.06. TPC Stadium Course at PGA West can be selected and used in Play Now, Career, Online Head to Head, and Online Tournament modes.

According to designer Justin Patel (aka HANDSWARD), the course is the only item included as part of this update.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Rory McIlroy PGA TOUR Game Update 1.06 Adds TPC Stadium Course at PGA West started by cdj View original post
    Comments 6 Comments
      gigemaggs99 -
      More free courses? Are you serious?

THIS GAME SUCKS!
      bdoughty -
      Wow you have just as many Jokes as the Aggies have quarterbacks or the Sooners have former Aggie quarterbacks.

Spoiler: show

Played the course and it looks amazing. Yes Gigem, I have bought two copies of the game now that I went all digital. Really have very few issues in the graphics dept, excluding certain celebrations. Just wish the analog putting game felt more realistic. Ball just moves way too fast off the blade and the putting has no feel to it with a limited swing plane.

Three click has a been a great addition and makes for a more realistic driving %.
      gigemaggs99 -
      Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
      Wow you have just as many Jokes as the Aggies have quarterbacks or the Sooners have former Aggie quarterbacks.

Spoiler: show

Played the course and it looks amazing. Yes Gigem, I have bought two copies of the game now that I went all digital. Really have very few issues in the graphics dept, excluding certain celebrations. Just wish the analog putting game felt more realistic. Ball just moves way too fast off the blade and the putting has no feel to it with a limited swing plane.

Three click has a been a great addition and makes for a more realistic driving %.
      Agreed, I really enjoy the game. My only gripe would be my golfers celebrations or tantrums when he misses putts. I wish we could edit those or turn them off. I understand being "into" your round of golf but my dude pushes it pretty far. I'll miss an eagle putt and he looks like I need to put him on suicide watch.

Other than that I really like the game.
      bdoughty -
      With the three click swing and turning off a few of the aiming tools and adding advanced lies, the game is a blast.
      skipwondah33 -
      Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
      With the three click swing and turning off a few of the aiming tools and adding advanced lies, the game is a blast.
      We have to get on TGC sometime man until I can get this
      bdoughty -
      Yes sir we do.