• NBA Live 16 - December 3 Roster & Data Update

New roster and data updates are now available for NBA Live 16. Perhaps the biggest visual highlight is the addition/update to Michael Conley and Derrick Rose with their new hairstyles and facemasks from this season.

Kristaps Porzingis & Hassan Whiteside are among those with the biggest leaps in this update, each going up two overall. Kobe Bryant and Lamarcus Aldridge each drop three points overall.

Continue on to read additional details of this roster update.

The official blog from EA SPORTS:

What’s good NBA LIVE Fans?! We’re back with the latest Roster update. Check out some of the Movers and Shakers below:

1. Kristaps Porzingis, PF, New York Knicks - OVR 82 (+2) - Porzingis is quickly becoming a fan favorite in New York and it's easy to see why. He's been playing like a seasoned vet.
    2. Hassan Whiteside, C, Miami Heat - OVR 84 (+2) - He's averaging a double-double and nearly FIVE blocks per game.
    3. Andre Drummond, C, Detroit Pistons - OVR 92 (+1) - Drummond keeps having an all-star caliber season, averaging 18 points and 17 rebounds per game.
    4. Karl-Anthony Towns, PF, Minnesota Timberwolves - OVR 86 (+1) - Towns is continuing to show the league why he was such a sure-thing at No. 1 overall.
    5. CJ McCollum, SG, Portland Trail Blazers - OVR 75 (+1) - He's having a breakout season starring alongside Damian Lillard in Portland.

Who’s In A Slump

1. Kobe Bryant, SF, Los Angeles Lakers - OVR 85 (-3) - This year is the farewell tour for Kobe.
    2. LaMarcus Aldridge, PF, San Antonio Spurs - OVR 90 (-3) - LMA is having a down week and isn't as productive in his new role with the Spurs. He'll find his way.
    3. Klay Thompson (OVR 88) -3 - Thompson has fizzled out a bit, but that’s partly due to the emergence of Cheat Code Curry.
    4. Marc Gasol, C, Memphis Grizzlies - OVR 89 (-2) - Things are turning around for the Grizzles and hopefully Gasol will stuff the stat sheet more.
    5. DeMar Derozan, SG, Toronto Raptors - OVR 84 (-2) - His shooting has been off percentage-wise.
    6. Ty Lawson, PG, Atlanta Hawks - OVR 82 (-2) - Lawson has been simply ineffective in Houston.

For all updates, check this out.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: NBA Live 16 - December 3 Roster & Data Update started by cdj View original post
    Comments 6 Comments
      Rudy -
      I played a game and Steph scored 43 on me. I swear the roster creator just wants to tweak me since they don't seem to give the Pistons a lot of love. They are a 500 team but I still think having Reggie Jackson rated under Jennings isn't right. Jennings is bad on defence and Jackson is much better plus averaging 19.9 a game. They nerfed Jodie Meeks 3 point shooting as he's rated a 60 now when he is a career 37% shooter. He's hurt but that is brutal. He should be one of their best from downtown.
      steelerfan -
      37% career does not translate to what he should be now.

How is he shooting this year? How about last year?

I'm not debating you, I don't know a damn thing about any of those players. Just trying to see where the roster creator is coming from.

Guys' ratings should be based on current/recent performance. Not on career performance.
      cdj -
      Rudy - From what I've read/heard, the 76ers Robert Covington might be the most under-rated (poorly rated?) player in the game. He's averaging 13.7 PPG this season and has worked his way into the starting line-up. However, he's still at his original rating at 62 OVR, which was worst on the team until T.J. McConnell was added in today (61 OVR). McConnell has been the starting PG for the team most of the year, so he's likely under-rated as well.

The biggest roster issue is probably the starting center for Denver. It should be Nikola Jokic, who has been the recent starter. However, the game has the starting C as Jusuf Nurkic...Nurkic has not played at all this season and is weeks away from returning.
      Rudy -
      Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
      37% career does not translate to what he should be now.

How is he shooting this year? How about last year?

I'm not debating you, I don't know a damn thing about any of those players. Just trying to see where the roster creator is coming from.

Guys' ratings should be based on current/recent performance. Not on career performance.
      He shot 35% last year, is 28 but has missed almost this entire year with a back injury playing a total of 17 minutes. They actually had his overall too high initially at 76 and he's still a bit too high in the low 70s. He's a limited player with his best asset being his outside shooting. Maybe they accounted for injuries but his earlier 3 point rating was higher.
      Rudy -
      Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
      Rudy - From what I've read/heard, the 76ers Robert Covington might be the most under-rated (poorly rated?) player in the game. He's averaging 13.7 PPG this season and has worked his way into the starting line-up. However, he's still at his original rating at 62 OVR, which was worst on the team until T.J. McConnell was added in today (61 OVR). McConnell has been the starting PG for the team most of the year, so he's likely under-rated as well.

The biggest roster issue is probably the starting center for Denver. It should be Nikola Jokic, who has been the recent starter. However, the game has the starting C as Jusuf Nurkic...Nurkic has not played at all this season and is weeks away from returning.
      I can put up with some shaky roster decisions but not when you lock out roster editing from everyone so we can't fix them. I still don't see how that would impact synergy at all.

And Kobe's shooting is so bad his reputation is the only thing keeping him in the 80s.isnt he shooting 30% from the field? That's awful and I think the worst in the league from what I heard.
      Rudy -
      Sorry, meeks hurt his back last year. He's out with foot surgery right now.