• Ronda Rousey is the global cover athlete for EA SPORTS UFC 2

Ronda Rousey will be the global cover athlete for EA SPORTS UFC 2, coming spring 2016.

Rousey, the current UFC Women’s Bantamweight Champion, is arguably the most recognized fighter in the world and is now the fourth female cover athlete this year for an EA SPORTS title. FIFA 16 featured Alex Morgan on the US cover, Christine Sinclair in Canada, and Stephanie Catley in Australia.

Continue on to see the cover reveal trailer and press release from EA SPORTS.

EA SPORTS has unveiled Ronda Rousey as the global cover athlete for EA SPORTS UFC 2. Rousey, the defending champion and undefeated in the UFC, is the most dominant and recognized fighter in the world. Hear what Ronda thinks about the cover and get a first look of the champ in the virtual Octagon®.

Ronda has been the driving force behind the growing popularity of women’s MMA and is paving the way for other young fighters in the women’s division. She is an elite athlete, model and movie star who truly transcends the sports world.

Stay tuned for details on who will join Ronda Rousey on the cover of EA SPORTS UFC 2.

Courtesy: EA SPORTS
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Ronda Rousey is the global cover athlete for EA SPORTS UFC 2 started by cdj View original post
    Comments 4 Comments
      CLW -
      Will the cover feature her getting knocked out?
      Rudy -
      I didn't like her not touching gloves at the start of the fight. The girl that knocked her out was pretty ripped. Ronda looked fatigued and she isn't ripped at all. I guess she got too used to getting a quick arm bar. She got a few good shots to the face for sure. Some vines are brutal.
      Hank -
      Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
      I didn't like her not touching gloves at the start of the fight. The girl that knocked her out was pretty ripped. Ronda looked fatigued and she isn't ripped at all. I guess she got too used to getting a quick arm bar. She got a few good shots to the face for sure. Some vines are brutal.
      I wonder if Rousey got caught up in the limelight and exhausted herself from too many appearances and not enough training.
      The UFC Middleweight champ recently praised Rousey but said her trainer was a big reason she lost and also believes that Rousey can't be Holms.
      JBHuskers -
      Quote Originally Posted by Hank View Post
      I wonder if Rousey got caught up in the limelight and exhausted herself from too many appearances and not enough training.
      The UFC Middleweight champ recently praised Rousey but said her trainer was a big reason she lost and also believes that Rousey can't be Holms.
      Pretty sure that was it. Which is odd considering months ago she said and knew this would be her toughest test by far. She'll be in the WWE within 2 years or less.