• Madden NFL 16 - First Game Update Now Available

The first Madden NFL 16 game update is now available on both the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.

The update comes in at 800 MB on PS4 and includes improvements and fixes to gameplay, Connected Franchise, Ultimate Team, and more. The CFM fixes help address issues that kept many users from starting the popular career mode.

The week one roster update is expected on Friday. Continue on to read the released patch notes courtesy EA SPORTS.

The first Madden NFL 16 title update is now available on Xbox One and PlayStation 4. Included are improvements and fixes to Madden NFL 16 gameplay, Connected Franchise, Madden Ultimate Team, and more.

GAMEPLAY

• Addressed issue where AI defenders would get encroachment penalties after random huddle breaks and occasionally during the no-huddle offense
    • Addressed rare issue where receivers were called down by contact even when they weren’t being touched
    • Addressed quarterback locomotion warps on certain drop backs

CONNECTED FRANCHISE

• Addressed issue where players could receive over 100 confidence resulting in a short-term attribute boost
    • Tuned regression for offensive linemen
    • Tuned rookie deep accuracy rating
    • Tuned supersim stats where pocket quarterbacks were generating too many rushing attempts
    • Addressed issue where team could sign elite free agents for a low amount
    • Addressed issue where some free agents would disappear from the free agent pool

MADDEN ULTIMATE TEAM

• Addressed a rare issue where certain items would not have an image

OTHER

• Addressed issue where the commentary line and presentation would repeat for a quarterback who returned from injury
    • Addressed a crash that could occur when using multiple controllers
    • Addressed a crash that could occur when exiting a game and the background video would continue to loop
    • Addressed general bugs and stability issues

This article was originally published in forum thread: Madden NFL 16 - First Game Update Now Available started by cdj View original post
    Comments 6 Comments
      JBHuskers -
      Just in time for the 53 man roster update and fire up my CFM! I think I'm going to play more CFM than MUT this year.
      Rudy -
      Doesn't look like much gameplay was touched which isn't necessarily bad. I guess Sim stats for tackles are bad causing regression issues still. Rookie WRs have inflated speed.
      jaymo76 -
      Overall I am very satisfied with that list.

1. Encroachment bug
      2. Injured QB commentary
      3. LT regression bug
      4. attributes over 100 bug

If that all works I will be happy. In my heart of hearts I was really hoping for a formation subs patch, or at the very least changes saving from week-to-week but I was also realistic that it probably would not happen.
      gigemaggs99 -
      YAY! CFM starts tonight!

Rudy -
      Jaymo, the LT regression bug is still in the game. Bit it's not really regression. It's the Sim engine. They project massive sacks allowed which causes them to regress badly.
      steelerfan -
      Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
      Jaymo, the LT regression bug is still in the game. Bit it's not really regression. It's the Sim engine. They project massive sacks allowed which causes them to regress badly.