• EA SPORTS Reveals the NBA LIVE 16 Mixtape

EA SPORTS has released the soundtrack listing for NBA LIVE 16. For the third straight year, MICK - one of the top DJs in the world - has helped to curate the game soundtrack, which has been considered among the best in sports gaming, particularly for hip-hop and rap fans.

The soundtrack consists of 22 songs from artists such as Jidenna and Fashawn. As in NBA LIVE 14 & 15, the soundtrack can be customized in-game per game mode.

The soundtrack is currently available on Spotify. Continue on to see the entire playlist.

Everyone loves to play their basketball in complete silence…said no one ever. That is why we’ve enlisted the help of MICK to help curate the soundtrack for NBA LIVE 16.

You’ve got 22 hand-selected tracks that you can customize with an individual playlist for each of these game modes: Home, Rising Star, Dynasty, LUT, LIVE Season, Practice, and Pro-Am.

CASEY VEGGIES FEAT. TY DOLLA $IGN - WONDERFUL
    CZARFACE FEAT. LARGE PROFESSOR - WORLD PREMIER
    FASHAWN - OUT THE TRUNK FEAT. BUSTA RHYMES
    HOODBOI - PALM READER FEAT. LIDO
    HUDSON MOHAWKE - SCUD BOOKS
    ILLA J - ALL GOOD PT. 2 FEAT. MOKA ONLY & IVAN AVE *
    JAMIE XX - I KNOW THERE’S GONNA BE (GOOD TIMES) [FEAT. YOUNG THUG & POPCAAN]
    JIDENNA FEAT. KENDRICK LAMAR - CLASSIC MAN (REMIX)
    KILL THE NOISE & MADSONIK - SPITFIRE RIDDIM (FEAT. TWOTON) *
    KING LOS - CAN'T FADE US FEAT. TY DOLLA $IGN
    NICK CATCHDUBS - BIZNESS FEAT. IAMSU! & JAY ANT
    ODDISEE - WANT SOMETHING DONE
    OVERDOZ. - MANIFESTO *
    PHONY PPL - WHY III LOVE THE MOON
    R. CITY - BROADWAY *
    SHASH’U - SUNSET
    SHIRT - WE BACK (2015)
    SKYZOO - FALLING OUT THE SKY
    TOMMIE SUNSHINE & THE PARTYSQUAD - ALRIGHT (JESSE SLAYTER REMIX)
    TRAVI$ SCOTT FEAT. FUTURE & 2 CHAINZ - 3500
    VINCE STAPLES - LOCA
    YOUR OLD DROOG - 42 *
    This article was originally published in forum thread: NBA Live 16 - Listen to the NBA LIVE 16 Mixtape started by cdj View original post
    Comments 6 Comments
      SmoothPancakes -
      The hell did I just read? I don't recognize a single name on that list. Were there even words in that list?
      bdoughty -
      I was fooled. From the main forum it says. NBA Live 16 - Listen to the...

The Doobie Brothers are in the game. Sweet, maybe it won't be a ton of crappy rap music. Enters thread, sees list of "artists" and begins to yell at the clouds. Listen to the music would work well in a hoops game.
      SmoothPancakes -
      Seriously, who the hell are these people? I have never heard of a single one. And apparently none of them know English because those are some of the worst spelled names I have ever seen. The bodies of every English teacher in the history of mankind are rolling over in their graves right now.
      JBHuskers -
      That's always been the point of the Live soundtracks since coming back. More underground hip hop. Most of it is pretty good if you're a fan of hip hop.
      bdoughty -
      Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
      That's always been the point of the Live soundtracks since coming back. More underground hip hop. Most of it is pretty good if you're a fan of hip hop.
      One of the whitest guys on earth created the best NBA intro of all time. Show some respect EA.

JBHuskers -