• Win a Copy of Madden NFL 16

Thanks to our friends at EA SPORTS, The Gaming Tailgate is giving away two copies of Madden NFL 16 - one PlayStation 4 copy, one Xbox One copy.

The winner will be selected Saturday, September 5 with copies mailed out that morning (or once winners are contacted). Users can enter each day and social media accounts are not required, though they can add additional entries.

Continue on to enter the contest via RaffleCopter.

Comments 56 Comments
      gigemaggs99 -
      Awesome! Thanks for the information.
      bdoughty -
      My votes are cast, if I win send the copy to Jaymo.
      SmoothPancakes -
      What the heck, I went ahead and threw in some entries. I may do the same and gift it to Jaymo if I win.
      gigemaggs99 -
      Count me in as gifting too, I already had it for Xbox1, took in some old games today to Gamestop and got Madden 16 for PS4 for $30. If I win (PS4 copy) please let me know where to send it to someone that can use it.
      Rudy -
      Does adding a comment get me in? I don't do Facebook.
      steelerfan -
      Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
      "Social media accounts are not required".

You can enter with your email address.
      cdj -
      Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
      Rafflecopter/we can't make people like us on Facebook for an entry, so that is why the entry is simply 'visit' us on Facebook.

We could have been social media sticklers and left entries only to tweets, follows, etc. but personally speaking, I hate contests that do that so we didn't do it here. Of course we'd like to grow those accounts, but I'd also rather not exclude (or anger) long-time members who may not have or like social media.
      Rudy -
      Done! If successful I will give it to my nephew.
      jaymo76 -
      Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
      My votes are cast, if I win send the copy to Jaymo.
      Poutine, ketchup chips, coffee crisp and a trip to the fabulous free Canadian ER my friend! Play your cards right and you can also get honorary membership into the Liberal party of Canada!
      bdoughty -
      Now don't make me change my mind with that kind of crazy talk.
      ram29jackson -
      Forgive my ignorance but why send it to jaymo? Nothing wrong with that,it's great! I just hope it's not for some sad occurrence or something
      souljahbill -
      Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
      Forgive my ignorance but why send it to jaymo? Nothing wrong with that,it's great! I just hope it's not for some sad occurrence or something
      He wrote the official TGT review using EA Access but doesn't have the actual game.
      bdoughty -
      Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
      He wrote the official TGT review using EA Access but doesn't have the actual game.
      No, I did it because he is Canadian and a chunk of his money goes to national defense. Canadian National Defense? When is the last time anyone attacked Canada? Who needs to defend a large pile of snow? Almost as wasteful as the French buying first place trophies in bulk for their military.
      CLW -
      No, I did it because he is Canadian and a chunk of his money goes to national defense. Canadian National Defense? When is the last time anyone attacked Canada? Who needs to defend a large pile of snow? Almost as wasteful as the French buying first place trophies in bulk for their military.
      EVERY time someone makes this joke - i try to find a video clip of that Saved By The Bell Episode where Zack stands in for Slater's interview with the Army and gets on Belding's desk while suggesting we should attack Canada.
      steelerfan -
      Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
      EVERY time someone makes this joke - i try to find a video clip of that Saved By The Bell Episode where Zack stands in for Slater's interview with the Army and gets on Belding's desk while suggesting we should attack Canada.
      I had a different joke come to mind when reading that.

Why are the streets of Paris lined with trees?

Spoiler: show
      So the a Germans can march in the shade.
      JBHuskers -
      If you've played Fallout 3, you know that eventually we just annex Canada...
      bdoughty -
      Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
      If you've played Fallout 3, you know that eventually we just annex Canada...
      Technically we only annexed Canada for their resources and proximity to Alaska, to take it back from the Chinese. Alaska that is, even the Chinese wanted nothing to do with Canada, Too snory, way too snory. Soooo snory.

USA USA USA!
      jaymo76 -
      Wow... with friends like you guys who needs enemies? j/k
      jaymo76 -
      Damn! I thought it was our shared liking of sandles with no socks.... or as my buddy calls them "Jesus Boots."
      ram29jackson -
      Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
      Wow... with friends like you guys who needs enemies? j/k
      Canada must be everyone's enemy if you are contributing to national defense