• "Be the Canvas" in NBA 2K16 - Over 1,500 Tattoo Designs

NBA 2K16 has unveiled a tattoo customization feature for the MyPlayer feature in the game.

Users will have 1,500+ tattoo options to select from and can place and scale them on their MyPlayer. Users can place tattoos on the player's head, arms, legs, and even fingers.

Continue on to see the video from 2K Sports.

Be the canvas in NBA 2K16 with your tattoos. NBA 2K16 is Introducing over 1,500 designs that you can move, scale, rotate and even layer onto your MyPLAYER. Complete customization at your fingertips!
    This article was originally published in forum thread: "Be the Canvas" in NBA 2K16 - Over 1,500 tattoo designs started by cdj View original post
    Comments 5 Comments
      souljahbill -
      The fact that this is a feature is amusing to me.
      jaymo76 -
      For whatever reason dreads and tattoos are very popular for a lot of sports gamers. Personally I don't care but whatever floats your boat.
      Escobar -
      I would think alot of sports gamers (2K players), especially basketball players have tattoos in real life. It's crazy how many kids in high school have tattoos now.
      cdj -
      This is a pretty cool feature but just like the court/uniform creation aspects, I envision lots of content issues (racial slurs, inappropriate content, etc.) I hope 2K has a good system for reporting content.
      steelerfan -
      Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
      This is a pretty cool feature but just like the court/uniform creation aspects, I envision lots of content issues (racial slurs, inappropriate content, etc.) I hope 2K has a good system for reporting content.
      I know it was a bad idea for EA to turn me loose with Create-A-Sign.