• First NBA 2K16 Screens Showcase New Raptors Uniforms

To help the Toronto Raptors unveil their new uniforms, NBA 2K16 has released screenshots of Kyle Lowry and Demar DeRozan in their latest threads.

The new look pays tribute to the City of Toronto as well as being the lone Canadian club in the National Basketball Association. The main colors will remain centered on Canada’s national colors of red and white. Black and silver will continue to be used for trim on the home white and red road uniform. The club will also sport two alternate black uniforms. A version with red, silver and white trim will return, joined by a special alternate featuring gold and white trim.

Raptors Global Ambassador Drake unveiled a Cory Joseph alternate black jersey with gold and white trim during his OVOFest concert tonight at Toronto’s Molson Canadian Amphitheatre. Joseph, a native of the Toronto area who joined the club as a free agent in July, will wear number six to honor his Toronto roots.

Continue on to see the new Raptors uniforms and share your thoughts on the first glimpse of NBA 2K16.

This article was originally published in forum thread: First NBA 2K16 Screens Showcase New Raptors Uniforms started by cdj View original post
    Comments 5 Comments
      JeffHCross -
      Simple and understated, yet look awesome. I'm a fan.
      cdj -
      Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
      Simple and understated, yet look awesome. I'm a fan.
      I've never been a fan of the Raptor's name, logos, uniforms basically since the inception of the team, but I agree - I do like these uniforms (and their new logo isn't bad either).
      JBHuskers -
      Their first logo was so gaudy.

Jayrah -
      I like the simplicity but their new logo is missing something though. A "TR", "Raps", claws, something. There's definitely still room for improvement when Nike takes over but I hope they do keep it mostly simple though and just add that little something.

I do like the "T-O" concept on the shorts though, that's pretty clever. The big one that I don't understand with this concept is they want the players to be able to see the "We the North" symbol or whatever but they put the tag at the bottom of the jersey. The jersey's gonna be tucked in ya morons! Should have put it on the shorts somewhere
      cdj -
      2K16 screens of Curry, Davis, and Harden will be released at 9 PM PT tonight.