• Pre-Order WWE 2K16 and Play as The Terminator

2K Sports has announced the pre-order bonus for WWE 2K16 - two versions of Arnold Schwarzenegger's iconic Terminator.

Those who pre-order will be able to play as either the T-800 from the original 1984 film or as the T-800 from 1991's Terminator 2.

This pre-order bonus is valid at retailers such as Gamestop, Amazon, et al.

Continue on to see the pre-order bonus trailer featuring WWE superstars and Arnold in a remake of an iconic scene from the film franchise.

Courtesy IGN:
    According to a press release from publisher 2K, Arnold will represent two playable T-800s - one from the original 1984 film, and another from 1991's Terminator 2: Judgement Day. Both will be available exclusively to those who pre-order WWE 2K16 from retailers such as Gamestop, Amazon, or any other major retailer accepting pre-orders.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Pre Order WWE 2k16 and get The Terminator? started by bdoughty View original post
    Comments 12 Comments
      SmoothPancakes -
      I'd rather have Racist Hulk Hogan. Where the hell does the Terminator fit in? Other than WWE has had a Terminator boner since before this year's Wrestlemania with Terminator Genisys.
      SCClassof93 -
      There is no facepalm that would accurately. .....well, this is lame...
      JBHuskers -
      Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
      I'd rather have Racist Hulk Hogan. Where the hell does the Terminator fit in? Other than WWE has had a Terminator boner since before this year's Wrestlemania with Terminator Genisys.
      Yeah they obviously had an agreement for crossovers. Not sure how many people would be excited for this.
      SCClassof93 -
      Only positive I see is I won't miss anything by not preordering. The 4 Horsemen pre order would have been a different story.
      I'm now concerned about these 120 characters on disc.... robocop? Jason hervey? Batman? Rocky Balboa?
      souljahbill -
      Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
      I'd rather have Hulk Hogan and I'm the "offended" race.
      JBHuskers -
      Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
      I'd rather have Hulk Hogan and I'm the "offended" race.

Yet, Arnold committed adultery with his maid...but that's okay.
      souljahbill -
      I get not having anything to do with him going forward but I hate the scrubbing of past. That's dumb.
      cdj -
      Quote Originally Posted by SCClassof93 View Post
      I'm now concerned about these 120 characters on disc.... Jason hervey?
      Bravo! I had totally forgotten that name and involvement until you posted. Well done.
      JBHuskers -
      The WWE did a great commercial remaking T2's bar opening scene with Arnold and a few WWE characters. I'll try to find it.
      SCClassof93 -
      Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
      The WWE did a great commercial remaking T2's bar opening scene with Arnold and a few WWE characters. I'll try to find it.
      It's in the first post, right???
      cdj -
      Quote Originally Posted by SCClassof93 View Post
      It's in the first post, right???
      Shhhh....let's see if he can find it.
      JBHuskers -
      Hah didn't see that today.