• Vote For NCAA Football 14 to be Backwards Compatible on Xbox One

During E3 2015, Microsoft announced backwards compatibility would be coming to the Xbox One in a gradual process with more titles being added over time. To help gauge interest on which titles should receive priority, Microsoft has established a nomination/voting system. Many NCAA Football fans have indicated a desire to play the title on a next-gen console. This is the opportunity to do so.

Head over to this site and search then vote for 'NCAA Football 14.'

It is currently unknown if the franchise could be added due to its status in limbo due to lawsuits, but this opportunity should be taken to show EA, the NCAA, CLC, and universities that there is a strong demand for the product to return in some fashion.

Please spread the word to all of your NCAA Football playing friends!

Other college titles we recommend voting for include: NCAA Basketball 10 and College Hoops 2K8.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Vote For Backwards Compatible Games on XBOX One started by JBHuskers View original post
    Comments 98 Comments
      CLW -
      So.... they took a shot at PSNow and then their backwards compatibility is basically the same limited #?

At least with PS Now I don't own ANY of these games I play whenever I want.
      SmoothPancakes -
      It's limited for now, but they sounded like they hope to have a ton of games available by the end of the year. Probably why they set up that voting site, they can know what games are the most popular and get those backward compatible first or at least early on.

I don't know if every game ever released on 360 will be compatible, but I think it'll be a pretty damn large amount by the end of the year and growing.

And while you may have to own the game and it's not a rental service like PS Now, I'm game! It means less and less that I have to keep changing around HDMI cables to use my One or 360, and less time and wear I have to subject my aging 360 too.
      jaymo76 -
      Would they even let NCAA 14 be playable on the One with the lawsuits and all?
      jaymo76 -
      Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
      It's limited for now, but they sounded like they hope to have a ton of games available by the end of the year. Probably why they set up that voting site, they can know what games are the most popular and get those backward compatible first or at least early on.

I don't know if every game ever released on 360 will be compatible, but I think it'll be a pretty damn large amount by the end of the year and growing.

And while you may have to own the game and it's not a rental service like PS Now, I'm game! It means less and less that I have to keep changing around HDMI cables to use my One or 360, and less time and wear I have to subject my aging 360 too.
      100% agreed. PS plus frankly is just a cash grab. At least with this you ow the game.
      CLW -
      Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
      Would they even let NCAA 14 be playable on the One with the lawsuits and all?
      Probably not - unless MS wants to sign up to get sued by Ed O'bannon et al.

100% agreed. PS plus frankly is just a cash grab. At least with this you ow the game.
      I disagree completely. PS Now is Sony's Netflix for games. I've had it since launch and played several titles and not had any problems with the games. The list of titles is decent and they add 5 games each month to the library. I can play them whenever I want and it allows me to play games I otherwise never would have.
      JBHuskers -
      It's definitely not a cash grab. I'll always have it hence I'll never lose access to the games. Some great games have been offered too.
      CLW -
      Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
      It's definitely not a cash grab. I'll always have it hence I'll never lose access to the games. Some great games have been offered too.
      So YOU are the ONLY OTHER subscriber.
      JBHuskers -
      Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
      So YOU are the ONLY OTHER subscriber.
      Jaymo said PS+ not PS Now. Unless he misspoke.
      jaymo76 -
      Sorry. I meant ps now. I just don't like how you don't own the games. Renting them is not what I am looking for.
      JeffHCross -
      One of my coworkers thought they had announced full compatability in two years. I knew that was too good to be true.
      JBHuskers -
      Sorry. I meant ps now. I just don't like how you don't own the games. Renting them is not what I am looking for.
      Plus the pricing for it is a little ridiculous. I still have my PS3 hooked up and use it fairly often though where my 360 is disconnected for now.
      SmoothPancakes -
      Yeah, I still use my 360 quite a bit, plus I have dozens of games on it, both disc and digital. So it'd be great to be able to just make the One my sole Xbox console and unhook my 360 to free up space.
      JBHuskers -
      NCAA 14 has garnered 1000 more votes than yesterday.
      JeffHCross -
      Logging in with your Hotmail account that you used on a friend's Xbox once FTW!
      SmoothPancakes -
      Yes! People need to keep voting it! I'd love to be able to fire up NCAA on my Xbox One instead of having to keeping switching HDMI cables on my TV to use my 360.
      gigemaggs99 -
      Wish you could submit more than 1 vote.

Voted for NCAA 14 for what it's worth.
      CLW -
      You guys should also be voting for 2K8 College Hoops and/or NCAA Basketball 10 while you are at it.
      JBHuskers -
      Updated standings:

Red Dead Redemption - 33,370
      Call of Duty: Black Ops II - 30,067
      Skyrim - 29,765
      Halo: Reach - 25,864
      Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - 25,484

NCAA Football 14 - 2,043
      College Hoops 2K8 - 211
      NCAA Basketball 10 - 197
      SmoothPancakes -
      Naturally, every single goddamn Call of Duty in existence on the 360 is in the top 10 or 20.
      GatorfanStovy -
      I want south Park stick of truth Damn it! I need to best that game still