• Vote For NCAA Football 14 to be Backwards Compatible on Xbox One

During E3 2015, Microsoft announced backwards compatibility would be coming to the Xbox One in a gradual process with more titles being added over time. To help gauge interest on which titles should receive priority, Microsoft has established a nomination/voting system. Many NCAA Football fans have indicated a desire to play the title on a next-gen console. This is the opportunity to do so.

Head over to this site and search then vote for 'NCAA Football 14.'

It is currently unknown if the franchise could be added due to its status in limbo due to lawsuits, but this opportunity should be taken to show EA, the NCAA, CLC, and universities that there is a strong demand for the product to return in some fashion.

Please spread the word to all of your NCAA Football playing friends!

Other college titles we recommend voting for include: NCAA Basketball 10 and College Hoops 2K8.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Vote For Backwards Compatible Games on XBOX One started by JBHuskers View original post
    Comments 98 Comments
      ram29jackson -
      why not put this on that petition.org thing...I mean change.org. That should reach thousands faster maybe ? depends on twitter I suppose
      GatorfanStovy -
      How's the voting going guys ? I'd love to get back into this game on the x1. I'm just too lazty ot switch out hdmi cords lol. Are the cod's and halo's still in the lead ?
      bdoughty -
      Also too lazy to go back to the OP where the link is that will show you the results.
      JBHuskers -
      Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
      Also too lazy to go back to the OP where the link is that will show you the results.
      SCClassof93 -
      Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
      Not sure lazy is his most pressing concern.
      JBHuskers -
      The site isn't working for me today. Just takes me to the introduction page with no list of games. Same for everyone else?
      cdj -
      It's working fine here! 5051 votes currently.
      bdoughty -
      Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
      Link?
      JBHuskers -
      Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
      Must have just been a snafu earlier this morning. It's working for me too.

I find it funny how it doesn't have many votes, but a SHIT TON more discussion than any of the games near it above.
      JBHuskers -
      NCAA Football 14 has made it up to page 7 right now....
      SmoothPancakes -
      Expect to see NCAA 14 start climbing, thanks to some love from DO Double G and his 12.5 million Twitter followers.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/sno.../1100-6429108/

Looking at it just now, it's currently in the middle of page 7.
      JBHuskers -
      Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
      Expect to see NCAA 14 start climbing, thanks to some love from DO Double G and his 12.5 million Twitter followers.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/sno.../1100-6429108/

Looking at it just now, it's currently in the middle of page 7.
      Bottom of page 6 now!
      coogrfan -
      Voted.
      SCClassof93 -
      Guessed I missed something, I thought ms made a big announcement that the xbone would soon be backwards compatible....what's with the voting???
      SmoothPancakes -
      Quote Originally Posted by SCClassof93 View Post
      Guessed I missed something, I thought ms made a big announcement that the xbone would soon be backwards compatible....what's with the voting???
      They still have to do whatever it is they have to do make the individual games backward compatible. So, they're giving fans the chance to vote for which games they want to see made backwards compatible first. Could be the difference between a game being compatible and playable this winter and maybe not until next summer.
      jaymo76 -
      Has anyone even approached xbox and EA to see if NCAA 14 would be allowed to be made for the 1? Without that conversation it really doesn't matter (re: the voting results).
      JeffHCross -
      An article that I read recently mentioned that Microsoft said that licensed games were unlikely to be part of the initial cut.

To Smooth's statement about winter versus summer, there is still no guarantee anything about this is democratic.
      cdj -
      Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
      Has anyone even approached xbox and EA to see if NCAA 14 would be allowed to be made for the 1? Without that conversation it really doesn't matter (re: the voting results).
      There are some hoops EA would have to go through, but if the demand is there via voting (the first hurdle), it can be done. Not a 100% guarantee at that point, but the people on social media or other sites saying "there is no way this will happen, so don't vote" are bloviating.
      steelerfan -
      Bloviating? There's a Word of the Day! Nice pull sir and a gold star to you.
      SmoothPancakes -
      Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
      An article that I read recently mentioned that Microsoft said that licensed games were unlikely to be part of the initial cut.

To Smooth's statement about winter versus summer, there is still no guarantee anything about this is democratic.
      Oh there absolutely is no guarantee at all. But, since they're using this to try and help push Xbox One purchases, they'd be wise to shift their focus on the most popularly requested games first (that they can do right away without the hassle of licenses) to give more incentive to people to upgrade to the One.