• Vote For NCAA Football 14 to be Backwards Compatible on Xbox One

During E3 2015, Microsoft announced backwards compatibility would be coming to the Xbox One in a gradual process with more titles being added over time. To help gauge interest on which titles should receive priority, Microsoft has established a nomination/voting system. Many NCAA Football fans have indicated a desire to play the title on a next-gen console. This is the opportunity to do so.

Head over to this site and search then vote for 'NCAA Football 14.'

It is currently unknown if the franchise could be added due to its status in limbo due to lawsuits, but this opportunity should be taken to show EA, the NCAA, CLC, and universities that there is a strong demand for the product to return in some fashion.

Please spread the word to all of your NCAA Football playing friends!

Other college titles we recommend voting for include: NCAA Basketball 10 and College Hoops 2K8.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Vote For Backwards Compatible Games on XBOX One started by JBHuskers View original post
    Comments 98 Comments
      GatorfanStovy -
      Yea pretty sad people want there cod n halos backwards go figure. Tho wouldn't mind bo2.
      GatorfanStovy -
      I got my vote in for ncaa as well as a few other games I'd love to see.
      JeffHCross -
      Of course, we're assuming that the democratic process matters
      AustinWolv -
      Hell yeah I voted and told my non-NCAA friends to do the same.
      JBHuskers -
      Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
      Naturally, every single goddamn Call of Duty in existence on the 360 is in the top 10 or 20.
      At least the two of the three top ones are the best ones....
      JBHuskers -
      We need the Kansas City Royals fans who are cheating the ballot box for the ASG to come in and vote for NCAA...
      bdoughty -
      Oh, you wanted us to vote for NCAA 14? I clicked the "Flagged as inappropriate." Ed would have agreed with me.
      CLW -
      Naturally, every single goddamn Call of Duty in existence on the 360 is in the top 10 or 20.
      Dude Bro those are the best [censored] games eva!
      JBHuskers -
      Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
      Dude Bro those are the best [censored] games eva!
      SmoothPancakes -
      Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
      At least the two of the three top ones are the best ones....
      I'll give them that much. As for the Halo games, just go buy the damn Master Chief Collection. As much as I love Halo (I'm one of the main Halo supporters here), Halo 3 and Halo 4 are not important enough to be among the first made backward compatible when you can get the entire Halo series via Master Chief Collection on Xbox One. Halo: Reach is the only one that I could see, simply because it isn't included in MCC.
      JBHuskers -
      As for the Halo games, just go buy the damn Master Chief Collection.
      GatorfanStovy -
      Ncaa 14 better get votes in
      Jayrah -
      Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
      Would they even let NCAA 14 be playable on the One with the lawsuits and all?
      It's completely free so I don't see an issue in this regard. I don't think there's anything those guys can do to stop this game from going in if indeed xbox can get it done.
      JBHuskers -
      NCAA is nearing 3000 votes, but with the leader at over 50k, the wait could be long of they go in order.
      jaymo76 -
      It was page 8 last night. Has it moved up? Also, (no offense to anyone here...) but has this been posted at OS, Pastapadre and other sports gaming sites? The more people who can get out the message the better. It needs to be seen by important people that there is still a real passion for NCAA video games. Everyone needs to get in on the act... who give a damn about FPS when you have 100+ to choose from. We only have one NCAA football game... er, well... we did anayways....
      JBHuskers -
      Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
      It was page 8 last night. Has it moved up? Also, (no offense to anyone here...) but has this been posted at OS, Pastapadre and other sports gaming sites? The more people who can get out the message the better. It needs to be seen by important people that there is still a real passion for NCAA video games. Everyone needs to get in on the act... who give a damn about FPS when you have 100+ to choose from. We only have one NCAA football game... er, well... we did anayways....
      It's moved down because it was originally on page 7.
      CLW -
      I'll give them that much. As for the Halo games, just go buy the damn Master Chief Collection. As much as I love Halo (I'm one of the main Halo supporters here), Halo 3 and Halo 4 are not important enough to be among the first made backward compatible when you can get the entire Halo series via Master Chief Collection on Xbox One. Halo: Reach is the only one that I could see, simply because it isn't included in MCC.
      Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
      NOPE MS' "shot" at Sony is you shouldn't have to pay for the games you already own. Thus, oddly (if you apply logic) they also took a shot at their own Halo collection.
      SmoothPancakes -
      Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
      NOPE MS' "shot" at Sony is you shouldn't have to pay for the games you already own. Thus, oddly (if you apply logic) they also took a shot at their own Halo collection.
      Yeah, but what I was saying, the Halo games are already ON Xbox One. NCAA Football, Modern Warfare 2, Gears of War, all the old 360 only games, fine, lets get them added FIRST. Games that have already been released with an Xbox One version are not important right now and should have their asses shoved to the back of the line.
      AustinWolv -
      Plus Halo sucks.

Supposed to be a library of 100 games when the update releases to the general masses. So, loosely take the top100 from the voting, throw in some arcade games that were probably low-hanging fruit for the BC team.................and there's the initial library. Probably helps if a fan of a particular game is on the BC team also.........

In looking at the pages of voting, how the hell are some of those games garnering those votes? Geez, different strokes, different folks.
      JBHuskers -
      It's crazy how many comments are on the NCAA Football 14 one compared to the rest around it.