PDA

View Full Version : Week 11, 2010

Oneback
09-20-2010, 05:56 PM
=============== #8 Oklahoma Sooners (7-1) ===============
Last week, Oklahoma won 45-38 against Texas Tech (3-6).
This week, the Sooners travel to Pasadena to face the UCLA Bruins (5-3).
In recruiting news, the following Oklahoma targets have announced their decisions:
- (****) C Greg Anderson has committed to Rutgers
- (***) RT Brannon Beck has committed to LSU

=============== #16 Clemson Tigers (8-2) ===============
Last week, Clemson won 41-20 against Syracuse (2-7).
This week, the Tigers will host #10 Florida State (8-1).
In recruiting news, the following Clemson targets have announced their decisions:
- (***) RT Brannon Beck has committed to LSU

=============== #10 Florida State Seminoles (8-1) ===============
Last week, Florida State won 52-6 against NC State (4-5).
This week, the Seminoles travel to Clemson to face the #16 Clemson Tigers (8-2).
In recruiting news, the following Florida State targets have announced their decisions:
- (***) MLB Brett Nash has committed to Michigan
- (****) QB Brett Ward has committed to Wisconsin
- (****) RE Chris Haynes has committed to Michigan

=============== #4 Miami Hurricanes (10-0) ===============
Last week, Miami won 44-2 against Virginia Tech (7-3).
This week, the Hurricanes will host Iowa (4-4).
In recruiting news, the following Miami targets have announced their decisions:
- (****) HB Robbie Cook has committed to Auburn
- (****) WR Adam Wright has committed to Miami

=============== #11 Michigan Wolverines (8-1) ===============
Last week, Michigan won 27-8 against Minnesota (4-4).
This week, the Wolverines will host Illinois (6-3).
In recruiting news, the following Michigan targets have announced their decisions:
- (***) CB Chance Wright has committed to Michigan
- (****) QB Brian Young has committed to Michigan

=============== #13 Ohio State Buckeyes (7-2) ===============
Last week, Ohio State won 39-0 against Northwestern (4-6).
This week, the Buckeyes travel to West Lafayette to face the Purdue Boilermakers (4-5).

=============== #3 Penn State Nittany Lions (9-0) ===============
Last week the Nittany Lions were idle.
This week, the Nittany Lions will host #2 Wisconsin (9-0).
In recruiting news, the following Penn State targets have announced their decisions:
- (***) LG Roger Butler has committed to Maryland
- (****) SS Jeff Carey has committed to Oregon

=============== Texas Tech Red Raiders (3-6) ===============
Last week, Texas Tech lost 45-38 against Oklahoma (7-1).
This week, the Red Raiders travel to Eugene to face the Oregon Ducks (3-5).

=============== #18 USC Trojans (5-3) ===============
Last week the Trojans were idle.
This week, the Trojans will host #1 Texas (8-0).
In recruiting news, the following USC targets have announced their decisions:
- (***) P Howard Campbell has committed to USC

=============== #21 Virginia Tech Hokies (7-3) ===============
Last week, Virginia Tech lost 44-2 against Miami (10-0).
This week, the Hokies travel to Winston-Salem to face the Wake Forest Demon Deacons (6-3).
In recruiting news, the following Virginia Tech targets have announced their decisions:
- (****) QB Matt Larson has committed to Virginia Tech

=============== #1 Texas Longhorns (8-0) ===============
Last week, Texas won 76-0 against Oregon (3-5).
This week, the Longhorns travel to Los Angeles to face the #18 USC Trojans (5-3).
In recruiting news, the following Texas targets have announced their decisions:
- (****) SS Joe McBride has committed to Texas

=============== #2 Wisconsin Badgers (9-0) ===============
Last week, Wisconsin won 30-6 against Purdue (4-5).
This week, the Badgers travel to University Park to face the #3 Penn State Nittany Lions (9-0).
In recruiting news, the following Wisconsin targets have announced their decisions:
- (****) QB Brett Ward has committed to Wisconsin

gschwendt
09-20-2010, 06:04 PM
Hey G if things get advanced I can play tonight around 10pm est or if that doesn't work I'm probably looking at Wednesday around 10:00pm too. I'll be on then and I have no other games so just shoot me a message.
Tonight at 10pm et works for me. I'll see you on then.

psusnoop
09-20-2010, 07:17 PM
That will work great.

psusnoop
09-20-2010, 07:41 PM
Big game tonight with National Title hopes hinging on the outcome. With the Wisconsin Badgers traveling to Happy Valley to take on the Nittany Lions in what could be a game for the ages. With both teams having a slight chip on their shoulders after last year this game is sure to not disappoint.

Tommy, can you record the game (figuring you would) my Laptop is acting up and needs some attention and I haven't looked at it yet.

psusnoop
09-20-2010, 08:09 PM
Oh I almost forgot about the matchup on the west coast in the Pac 10, but I guess that just about sums it up. Have a good night all!

HAHAHAHA

USC vs Texas should be a good test to see if Papa can keep the Longhorns on pace to win a second national championship. USC however is coming in poised and focused on the upset and really playing up the underdog roll. If USC can hold off the early surge from the Longhorns this contest could be interesting late.

texacotea
09-20-2010, 08:21 PM
Miami is done. moves to 11-0

Iron Dragon
09-20-2010, 08:35 PM
#8 Oklahoma loses Jones, but Allen's late TD pass to Stills gives Sooners 46-42 in cheese-fest performance by UCLA.

1. Jonathan Franklin broke 18 tackles, and rushed for 142 yards.
2. When he wasn't in the backfield, star WR Nelson Rosario was, and he caught 7 passes for 185 yards. WTF? Throwing to your best WR in the flats vs a DE isn't cool, and they did it alot.
3. Extreme amount of pancakes. 33 for UCLA.
4. UCLA jumped the snap at least 90 percent of the time on defense. Not cool.

When it was all said and done, we somehow won it down Ray King, Jermie Calhoun and Landry Jones who were all injured late.

Landry Jones threw for 446 yards and 2 TDs, while Calhoun rushed for 127 yards and a TD.

Ryan Broyles caught 8 passes for 133 yards, and Miller had 7 grabs for 197 and a TD.

But when it was all said and done, it was Drew Allen's 17 yard TD pass to Kenny Stills, as the redshirt freshman caught his first collegiate TD at the right time to get the W as Oklahoma moves to 8-1.

fsuprime
09-20-2010, 10:46 PM
escobar, have u played any of ur other games? have not seen u on psn yet

fsuprime
09-21-2010, 12:18 AM
heading to bed... might be able to sneak it in tomorrow early, let me know some times u can play, if not maybe wednesday night (late).

Oneback
09-21-2010, 07:26 AM
Looks like the Wiscy/PSU game was an old fashion slug fest. 25 passes between the two teams and a lot of rushing yards.

psusnoop
09-21-2010, 07:40 AM
That game featured two very strong rushing attacks. The difference in the game was the turnover battle. PSU intercepted Wisky two times.

With just over 2 minutes remaining in the game Wisky recovered an onside kick. At that point I went from comfortable to really really uncomfortable. I was really worried about the pass that last drive and you gave me a healthy dose of Clay for I think 3 straight runs to get inside the 35yd line of PSU. I kept playing the pass though worried that my Line wouldn't get there fast enough I mixed in Nickle Cover 1, Nickle ROLB Blitz, and Nickle (hmm forget the name but man all the way and bringing both LB'rs), the last of which my RS SO CB Derrick Thomas came up with the pick to seal the win.

Green coming back from injury was still listed as probably yet the staff felt that his practice time on Thursday and Friday was enough to give him the nod and Green responded with 25 Carries for 255yds and 3TD's. His counterpart though Clay had an equally impressive day with 23 Carries for 225yds and 2TD's. Both staffs really relied on the running game, Coach Snoop mentioned that for his team to have a good chance they would have to try to control the clock and keep Clay off the field as much as possible.

Penn State finishes the season with road games at Minnesota and Michigan State.

Oneback
09-21-2010, 07:51 AM
Looks like you will end the season undefeated and likely to face Papa in the MNC if he can get past USC. It should be an interesting match-up as it will be a completely different game than those spread pass happy teams he faces out west. Here in the Big 10 we bring power to the table....and top 10 teams.

psusnoop
09-21-2010, 08:03 AM
The Pac 10 might have 1 championship on their belts but the truth be told, the real powerhouse conference is the Big 10.:D

What happened to the USC vs Texas matchup last night? I don't remember even seeing psuexv online last night? Sure has been slacking lately!

Papa LoneStar
09-21-2010, 08:09 AM
Yea....he said he would text me if he was able to stay up. I took advantage and got some much needed sleep....lol. Got off at 10:47pm....and just my luck....I'll get off after 11pm tonight and he'll be ready....lol

psuexv
09-21-2010, 08:16 AM
Sorry Papa - I did fall asleep. That sucks you got off early. I say we get it in tonight though. I need to suck it up.

Papa LoneStar
09-21-2010, 08:30 AM
It's cool....I totally understand....trust me. That's why I was bummed that we couldn't get it in Sunday evening. I don't have the sexiest schedule for user games. I've been very lucky so far. The 1st year....I played ID and Kingpin during the same Friday night (Oneback and Kingpin happened to be online after Texas/OU)....then I played Prime in the national title game and the 2nd season Texas/OU on Saturdays....then I left early from work during the weekday (due to being sick) and was able to play Kingpin this season.

psuexv
09-21-2010, 10:46 AM
That really has worked out well for user games. Shoot me a text if you get off early tonight, if not I'll see you around 11:30 CST. I sent you a PM with my number.

texacotea
09-21-2010, 10:53 AM
Looks like you will end the season undefeated and likely to face Papa in the MNC if he can get past USC. It should be an interesting match-up as it will be a completely different game than those spread pass happy teams he faces out west. Here in the Big 10 we bring power to the table....and top 10 teams.

Hoping that IF a undefeated ACC team makes it. Then they will be moved ahead of a weaker conference with no CCG :)

psusnoop
09-21-2010, 10:58 AM
It is always good to hope :P

Papa LoneStar
09-21-2010, 11:29 AM
The polls usually work themselves out....at least I hope. If I take care of business....it will be a CRIME if Penn State and Miami play for the national title. If that happened....and we're 12-0....I will declare myself the REAL champ ;-)

psusnoop
09-21-2010, 11:30 AM
G that was a great game, I always love the battles against everyone here.

psuexv
09-21-2010, 12:14 PM
The polls usually work themselves out....at least I hope. If I take care of business....it will be a CRIME if Penn State and Miami play for the national title. If that happened....and we're 12-0....I will declare myself the REAL champ ;-)

I can't see you getting jumped for the MNC IF you end up running the table.

psusnoop
09-21-2010, 12:42 PM
The Pac 10 is pretty weak though so the media may want to put a better matchup in the National title game so that the TV ratings stay high.

fsuprime
09-21-2010, 12:54 PM
Escobar?

Papa LoneStar
09-21-2010, 01:00 PM
The Pac 10 is pretty weak though so the media may want to put a better matchup in the National title game so that the TV ratings stay high.

The Texas Longhorns will take their A+ TV Exposure rating (including all 2011 games on national TV) and their 2010 national championship banner and put the finger up to the media :-)

skipwondah33
09-21-2010, 01:00 PM
Fellas not sure if you've read this but

http://www.destructoid.com/playstation-network-undergoing-maintenance-today-184483.phtml

PSN will be undergoing some scheduled maintenance today, meaning you won't be able to access it for a somewhat lengthy period of time. The service is expected to go down around 8 am (Pacific Daylight Savings Time) and won't be back until 5 pm (again, Pacific). Now, granted, the average person has work or some other responsibilities to take up their time during this period, unlike nocturnal bloggers whose work shift should be wrapping up around then.
But what if you wanted to partake of some of the fine PSN offerings making their way into the PlayStation Store today? Not to worry. The PlayStation Store has updated early with this week's content, so you have a chance to grab it before the network shuts down

texacotea
09-21-2010, 01:11 PM
Crime? is that a shot at Da U? I know FSU or Escobar will have something to say about me going undefeated this year. But anyone with a CCG that goes undefeated should be in the NC IMO

psuexv
09-21-2010, 01:24 PM
Crime? is that a shot at Da U? I know FSU or Escobar will have something to say about me going undefeated this year. But anyone with a CCG that goes undefeated should be in the NC IMO

Agreed... if all teams run the table it should be Texas and Miami for the title.

psusnoop
09-21-2010, 01:53 PM
Agreed... if all teams run the table it should be Texas and Miami for the title.

LOL, no way that should happen. USC is killing my strength of schedule right now. Just killing it.....

psusnoop
09-21-2010, 01:57 PM
The one thing that could and very well might be the nail in the coffin is that PSU does not play in week 14 or 15. So that is going to do nothing but hurt the chances of PSU (if they win their last two) in making the MNC game.

If that is the case I'll load up my schedule with USC, Oregon (assuming Kingpin still switches), Miami, and Texas.....LOL

fsuprime
09-21-2010, 02:13 PM
yup new update deleted my pw to so now i get to play that game when the psn comes back online lol...escobar ?

psuexv
09-21-2010, 02:56 PM
LOL, no way that should happen. USC is killing my strength of schedule right now. Just killing it.....

yeah I can see how beating the #19 ranked team is tough on your schedule. Considering, other than Wisky you don't have many quality wins.

*Edit* - Sorry Jeff didn't see the OSU game +1 quality wins.

Papa LoneStar
09-21-2010, 03:00 PM
Crime? is that a shot at Da U?

Not at all. After your showing with the Gamecocks on 10....I was very shocked that you didn't finish undefeated last season (I think I mentioned it to Oneback through AIM a month ago). I was saying if the defending national champion gets bumped out of the title game while undefeated....it would be a crime.

fsuprime
09-21-2010, 03:10 PM
well escobar im a free cash flow master mind now, so if you want to play in the next few hours post here or txt me...psn is back up

fsuprime
09-21-2010, 08:25 PM
hmmm

JeffHCross
09-21-2010, 09:36 PM
Nickle (hmm forget the name but man all the way and bringing both LB'rs)
Nickle Over Storm Brave. Only had to think about it for about 1.5 secs.

Ohio State dominates Purdue in every facet of the game, again running the backup heavy strategy to keep their starters healthy. It proved smart too, as both starting HB Pepe Pearson and backup HB Joe Montgomery were sidelined with minor injuries during the game.

Pearson, Montgomery, and Charlie Sanders combine for 204 yards rushing and 3 TDs, with each getting a single score. Ohio State wins 37-3.

Ohio State welcomes the struggling Iowa Hawkeyes to Columbus before traveling to Ann Arbor to finish the season.

Kingpin32
09-21-2010, 09:43 PM
The one thing that could and very well might be the nail in the coffin is that PSU does not play in week 14 or 15. So that is going to do nothing but hurt the chances of PSU (if they win their last two) in making the MNC game.

If that is the case I'll load up my schedule with USC, Oregon (assuming Kingpin still switches), Miami, and Texas.....LOL

I'm hoping to still switch, but I think that we won't be that big of plus on your strength of schedule. Hell Oregon is struggling just as bad as Tech is right now lol.

Escobar
09-21-2010, 10:14 PM
fsu when can you play tomorrow?

fsuprime
09-21-2010, 10:21 PM
midnight est.

Papa LoneStar
09-22-2010, 01:08 AM
:-(

psusnoop
09-22-2010, 06:08 AM
Woke up this morning and the college football world as we know it has taken turn. Awaiting game details.

Oneback
09-22-2010, 07:11 AM
Wow....I must have details.

texacotea
09-22-2010, 07:38 AM
WOW.....looks good for Miami now the CCG game is going to be HUGE

psusnoop
09-22-2010, 07:48 AM
The shake ups in the polls are going to be very interesting come next week.

Oneback
09-22-2010, 08:38 AM
To quote Papa:

I feel like I've been kicked in my cyber gut. I was supposed to win the first 2 titles to show my dominance. I beat the ACC champ and wanted to beat the Big 10 champ this year.

psuexv
09-22-2010, 08:52 AM
Great game in Pasadena - USC won the toss and deferred. Texas took the ball and was picked on the 3rd play of the game(1 of 3 picks on the day). USC moved the ball right down the field and scored on a 3 yard run by Marc Tyler. Texas got the ball back and the Trojan defense held again and got the ball back to their offense. USC moved the ball pretty easy again and scored on a 23 yard run by Marc Tyler. Then the #1 Texas Longhorns offense and defense kicked in. Texas proceeded to move the ball methodically down the field but the USC defense held strong in the redzone and forced a field goal. 14-3 USC end of 1.

Second Quarter was dominated by Texas. The defense shut down the Trojans and the offense moved the ball really well and brought it back to 14-10 on a 10 yard TD pass to Malcolm Williams. The Trojans did look determined late in the 2nd quarter to put some points on the board and then get the ball back in the 2nd half but Barkley through a pick in the end zone that was return to the house by Ben Wells. A 10, possibly 14 point swing in points right there and could have been a dagger to Texas. Texas takes the lead into the half 17-14.

Third Quarter was back and forth and both teams exchanged TDs - end of 3, Texas 24-21.

The 4th Quarter was as exciting as they come. Texas scored early in the 4th(6:12) on a Chris Whaley 32 yard run to take a 10 point lead and seemingly control of the game. USC took the ball back and marched right down the field to bring it back to within 3 on a Tyler 9 yard run with 4:33 to play. The Trojan defense then stepped up and stuffed the run on 1st and 2nd down and forced 3rd and long and came up with their 3rd pick of the day and set the offense up with a chance to win the game. Barkley lead the team down the field and Tyler punched it in with 40 seconds left from the 2 - USC 35-31.

The fireworks weren't quite over as the Longhorns moved the ball to about the 50 and took 4 strikes to the endzone. Gilbert threw the 1st 3 out of the back of the endzone but the 4th as time expired bounced off the TEs hands and incomplete.

Overall great, great game

Barkley - 234 yards 1 TD, 1 INT
Tyler - 150 yards 4 TD
Robert Woods 4 catches 72 yards

Gilbert 194 yards 1 TD 3 INT
Whaley 134 yards 2 TD
Howard 3 catches 74 yards.

psuexv
09-22-2010, 11:57 AM
What do we have left for the advance? The ACC showdown and maybe OB?

Oneback
09-22-2010, 12:05 PM
Sounds about right. I am playing my game tonight...wife's sister was over last night so I didn't have much PS3 time.

fsuprime
09-22-2010, 12:37 PM
i am busy all day, and have another commitment at 930est so earliest i can probably play vs clemson is 12 est, esobar what does your time schedule look like tonight and tomorrow?

psuexv
09-22-2010, 02:56 PM
Going to be an interesting advance and game week for the Trojans. Will be interesting to see where we move to and then a big battle with the now #9 Sooners. If I could pull that upset it will be interesting to see how high a 3 loss team can jump in the polls.

psuexv
09-22-2010, 03:09 PM
Kingpin, I would expect a warm welcome in Eugene next year when you take them over after laying 35 on them in the 1st quarter this year.

psusnoop
09-22-2010, 03:15 PM
Regardless of the rankings that game against Oklahoma has huge Rose Bowl implications.

Here I was thinking you would be in jeopardy of losing that 6th star this year after your start, but it appears your well on your way to holding onto it.

psuexv
09-22-2010, 03:22 PM
It definitely has huge Rose Bowl implications. If I can pull the win I go, if ID wins I think Papa will go since he beat Okie this year.

psusnoop
09-22-2010, 03:27 PM
I will say that you still have 2 computer games left and we know that you have 2 losses against the CPU so nothing will be written in stone till the season ends. Having said that I guess you have only lost to Oregon State, those darn Beavers sure do have your number.

psusnoop
09-22-2010, 03:30 PM
You know, in our league last year I kept losing to Arizona State man that just wore on me. I think I lost 3 times to them so don't feel bad.

psuexv
09-22-2010, 03:32 PM
I will say that you still have 2 computer games left and we know that you have 2 losses against the CPU so nothing will be written in stone till the season ends. Having said that I guess you have only lost to Oregon State, those darn Beavers sure do have your number.

Yes it has been to OSU both years. Both games were in OSU too though(trying to make myself feel a little better about it)

psuexv
09-22-2010, 03:38 PM
So it looks like the Big Ten is pretty much decided, unless Penn State chokes against the CPU and the ACC Miami will get the winner of the Clemson/FSU for the title. Definitely some good races in the end.

Oneback
09-22-2010, 03:49 PM
Jeff and I will be playing the last week to determine which one of us gets to play in the Toilet Bowl. I assume PSU will be headed to the MNC, Wisky to the Rose Bowl, and the winner between myself and Jeff getting the Capitol One bowl...loser gets the Outback.

Its a tough conference when a one loss team gets the Capitol One Bowl

psusnoop
09-22-2010, 04:09 PM
That is brutal, it also makes it very hard for us to keep up with the needs for coaching contracts. I know last year I didn't get a BCS bowl game and I'm still light orange even though I went 12-1.

Kingpin32
09-22-2010, 04:47 PM
Kingpin, I would expect a warm welcome in Eugene next year when you take them over after laying 35 on them in the 1st quarter this year.

Yeah I think they would accept me with open arms ;)

fsuprime
09-22-2010, 05:16 PM
anyone know if escobar is having internet problems? He did not contact me monday at all when he said we could probably play around 1 am est and i have heard from him only once since monday, and that was to again ask me when i was available 0.o

Escobar
09-22-2010, 05:40 PM
Nah, stuff has been crazy with school and me starting back track practice. I'm free all night tonight. We can play at 11 central.

fsuprime
09-22-2010, 05:49 PM
ok cool, i can play right now if you can

fsuprime
09-22-2010, 07:20 PM
gg escobar.

FSU wins 34-28 after a furious comeback from kyle parker when T. Boyd was knocked out for 10 weeks in the 4th quarter. I wish i had a backup qb as good as either of em :/

JeffHCross
09-22-2010, 07:42 PM
Yes it has been to OSU both years. Both games were in OSU too though(trying to make myself feel a little better about it)I have not played you. Clearly you're referring to the wrong school.

;)

fsuprime
09-22-2010, 07:51 PM
the douches at your osu put a t in front of it jeff :)

psuexv
09-22-2010, 07:52 PM
I have not played you. Clearly you're referring to the wrong school.

;)

But I didn't type tOSU

texacotea
09-22-2010, 08:07 PM
A Miami/FSU rematch for the ACC championship....going to be tough to beat the twice

fsuprime
09-22-2010, 08:08 PM
ill have a real QB again too, at least until he gets injured again, but its a neutral game so i lose that advantage.

JeffHCross
09-22-2010, 08:47 PM
the douches at your osu put a t in front of it jeff :)No ... that's some fans/analysts/message board afficianados that do. Nobody at Ohio State calls it "tOSU".

Case in point ... osu.edu = Ohio State.

fsuprime
09-22-2010, 08:53 PM
dont forget all the players on monday night football :)

JeffHCross
09-22-2010, 08:59 PM
dont forget all the players on monday night football :)I didn't say we didn't call it "THE Ohio State University".

That's state law, actually.

"However, the "The" was actually part of the state legislation when the university was renamed in 1878. The following excerpt is from the Board of Trustee minutes:

"...the educational institution heretofore known as the 'Ohio Agricultural and Mechanical College,' shall be known and designated hereafter as 'The Ohio State University.'"

Those who wanted the name change thought the original name was too narrow in scope, and that it was inadequate for the institution that was the only beneficiary of the land grant act. President Edward Orton was insistent that a new name would separate the institution from other colleges in Ohio."

Oneback
09-22-2010, 09:06 PM
Playing my game now. Papa said he is done recruiting, I assume Iron Dragon is as well and I will go ahead and sim skip's game.

Kingpin32
09-22-2010, 09:23 PM
I didn't say we didn't call it "THE Ohio State University".

That's state law, actually.

"However, the "The" was actually part of the state legislation when the university was renamed in 1878. The following excerpt is from the Board of Trustee minutes:

"...the educational institution heretofore known as the 'Ohio Agricultural and Mechanical College,' shall be known and designated hereafter as 'The Ohio State University.'"

Those who wanted the name change thought the original name was too narrow in scope, and that it was inadequate for the institution that was the only beneficiary of the land grant act. President Edward Orton was insistent that a new name would separate the institution from other colleges in Ohio."

Learn something new everyday. I just thought it was something cool that everyone says.

Iron Dragon
09-22-2010, 09:38 PM
Yeah, I didn't have to use all of my time, that's why it didn't mark me.

JeffHCross
09-22-2010, 09:56 PM
Learn something new everyday. I just thought it was something cool that everyone says.About half of us, at the school, don't like it, while the other half embraces it. A lot of people thought we were doing it to be pompous (which, realistically, most of the people that say it are). But the school officially includes "The" (so does Penn State, for what it's worth), and one of my professors said that it was in their contract to include "The" whenever they said "Ohio State" (or maybe "Ohio State University", can't remember).

It's a weird thing, to be honest.

Escobar
09-23-2010, 05:52 AM
I'll be looking for that rematch next year. Jamie Harper aka Sir Fumbalot will be gone, and I will have my two SS positions right. The one person in my secondary besides my FS who isn't on the Thorpe watch list was getting burned all game. I swear Jamie Harper decides to fumble at the worst times. Once on my own 20 then again about to go in for a TD, and he's supposed to be my inside RB.

fsuprime
09-23-2010, 10:13 AM
Yeah, I didn't have to use all of my time, that's why it didn't mark me.

that is why you have to click 'ready for advance'

fsuprime
09-23-2010, 11:52 AM
looks like if i beat miami then it is penn st vs stanford in title game lol, i almost hope i lose.