PDA

View Full Version : NHL 17 - Soundtrack Listing

cdj
07-27-2016, 09:42 PM
https://c7.staticflickr.com/9/8562/28314488510_0e826a5a3d.jpg

When EA SPORTS NHL 17 launches on September 13, 2016 in North America its soundtrack will include 17 tracks from a number of well-known and up-and-coming artists. Music from The Sheepdogs, The Chainsm**ers and Air Traffic Controller highlight this mix of songs that will appeal to fans of the sport.

Take a listen to our EA SPORTS NHL 17 soundtrack and be sure to follow the EA SPORTS NHL Spotify Account (https://play.spotify.com/user/easportsnhl).

Band
Title

Black Pistol Fire
Fleet Foot

Selves
Somebody's Gonna Get It

Vicetone feat. Kat Nestel
No Way Out

SWMRS
Figuring It Out

Bob Bradley, Matt Sanchez, Steve Dymond, Guiseppe De Luca
In Your Head

Maestro Fresh Wes feat. JD Era & JRDN
Underestimated

Max Brodie
Headturner

Monster Truck
Righteous Smoke

Chris Bussey, James Brander
You Feel Alive

Air Traffic Controller
People Watching

The Sheepdogs
Feeling Good

Arkells
Round and Round

The Srumbellas
Young & Wild

Nothing But Thieves
Wake Up Call

The Chainsmokers & Tritonal feat. Emily Warren
Until You Were Gone

William Davies, Dag Torgersbraten, Ian Tunstall
Do What I Do

Adventure Club vs DallasK
Crash 2.0

bdoughty
07-28-2016, 07:34 AM
Not a single artist that I have heard of.

http://s20.postimg.org/5mzk7f0ah/oldman.gif

cdj
08-01-2016, 09:41 PM
I've heard of The Chainsmokers, but that's it.

steelerfan
08-01-2016, 10:11 PM
I've heard of The Chainsmokers, but that's it.
I asked my soon-to-be-15-year-old-daughter and she said the same thing. Is think someone her age would have heard of these artists is they were anybody.

SmoothPancakes
08-01-2016, 10:17 PM
Don't know a single thing about any of those. Never heard of them.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

cdj
08-01-2016, 10:39 PM
I asked my soon-to-be-15-year-old-daughter and she said the same thing. Is think someone her age would have heard of these artists is they were anybody.

I only know them from stumbling across them on SiriusXM. I don't think any of the other songs have even had any commercial success.

EA Canada always has a 'unique' soundtrack, but I think this is the first time I've never known a single song in a game. Either they are going off the grid or I am getting old/out of touch (probably both) as I just don't listen to Top 40 much anymore, if at all.

steelerfan
08-01-2016, 10:49 PM
The good news is that the Beta is alot of fun and I may throw my hat back into the ring with NHL 17.

Who knows?

JeffHCross
09-13-2016, 10:17 AM
I only know them from stumbling across them on SiriusXM. I don't think any of the other songs have even had any commercial success.

EA Canada always has a 'unique' soundtrack, but I think this is the first time I've never known a single song in a game. Either they are going off the grid or I am getting old/out of touch (probably both) as I just don't listen to Top 40 much anymore, if at all.I listen to plenty of Top 40 and Sirius, and this list isn't either. NHL's soundtracks used to have a lot of crossover with either Alt Nation or Octane artists, but yeah, not this one.

bdoughty
09-14-2016, 03:15 PM
If anything it is good news because it means they are spending less of their budget on songs.

03-03-2017, 09:10 AM
Never heard of them too.