PDA

View Full Version : After Week 3, who should be #1?

cdj
09-19-2010, 10:29 AM
More match-ups are in the books. After week three, who should be #1?

- Alabama
- Boise State
- Florida
- Nebraska
- Ohio State
- Oklahoma
- Oregon
- TCU
- Texas
- Other (State below)

CLW
09-19-2010, 11:57 AM
How could I vote for anyone other than the Tide after they destroyed my Blue Devils.

SmoothPancakes
09-19-2010, 12:42 PM
My order of ranking:

- Alabama
- Ohio State
- Oregon
- Boise State
- TCU
- Nebraska
- Texas
- Oklahoma
- Florida

Chase
09-19-2010, 01:43 PM
1. Alabama
2. Ohio State
3. Nebraska
4. Oregon
5. TCU

Nebraska has been really fun to watch this year w/ T-Magic

Rudy
09-19-2010, 06:17 PM
Who the heck voted Texas? What have they done to deserve #1? I think Alabama is the cream of the crop this year. OSU might be up there too but Bama is the reigning champ and is handling teams with ease. Boise St. needs to destroy Oregon St. for me to seed them #1. I think #3 is a good spot for them.

JBHuskers
09-19-2010, 11:29 PM
Who the heck voted Texas? What have they done to deserve #1? I think Alabama is the cream of the crop this year. OSU might be up there too but Bama is the reigning champ and is handling teams with ease. Boise St. needs to destroy Oregon St. for me to seed them #1. I think #3 is a good spot for them.

I haven't put Texas in my top ten at all this year....still am not going to.

JBHuskers
09-19-2010, 11:43 PM
Here's my top 10:

1. Alabama (--)
2. Ohio State (--)
3. Boise State (--)
4. Oregon (--)
5. TCU (--)
6. Nebraska (8)
7. Florida (--)
8. Oklahoma (6)
9. Stanford (NR)
10. Arkansas (NR)

Other's receiving a thought or two: South Carolina, Michigan, Utah, Texas, Wisconsin

No change at the top as all of the teams there impressed. My Nebraska vote matches the AP as Texas and Oklahoma are not looking that impressive at all, so after the Huskers huge win in Washington, they leap frog Oklahoma and Florida in mine. I dropped South Carolina and Michigan out of the top ten for their lackluster wins against FCS schools. Impressive wins over UCLA and Wake have landed Stanford into my top ten. Even though it's close with those who dropped out and those who've entered, I'm going to give Arkansas a cup of coffee into the top ten for their road conference win at Georgia, but they face Alabama this week.