PDA

View Full Version : MLB The Show 16 - Battle Royale & Conquest Mode Video Blog

cdj
03-08-2016, 04:43 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r90EFzfNMXM

Narrated by developer Lance Leahy, this week's MLB The Show 16 video blog showcases two new ways to play Diamond Dynasty: Battle Royale and Conquest.

Battle Royale is a competitive PvP experience where users will build their team in a 25-round draft and compete in shorter three-inning experiences. The more wins achieved, the greater the rewards.

Conquest resembles turn-based strategy games as users will attempt to earn fans to take over control of North America.

MLB The Show 16 developers will provide an in-depth look at these two new modes during Thursday, Twitch livestream.

JBHuskers
03-09-2016, 09:16 AM
Battle Royale seems interesting, if online isn't laggy.

steelerfan
03-09-2016, 12:02 PM
Battle Royale seems interesting, if online isn't laggy.
I've heard that it isn't anymore. I haven't tried since 14 myself. It was laggy on 14 still.

JBHuskers
03-09-2016, 02:51 PM
I've heard that it isn't anymore. I haven't tried since 14 myself. It was laggy on 14 still.

Then it depends on if the draft is cumbersome. If it is, then it'll be a long process to draft to play 3 innings and do it again.

cdj
03-11-2016, 05:11 PM
I need to watch the livestream, but I believe Battle Royale is a double elimination tourney, so you get at least two games between drafts.

JBHuskers
03-11-2016, 05:15 PM
I need to watch the livestream, but I believe Battle Royale is a double elimination tourney, so you get at least two games between drafts.
Everything looks like it runs smooth. Excited to try it.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk