PDA

View Full Version : NBA Live 16 - February 18 Roster Update

cdj
02-18-2016, 10:36 PM
https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1710/24490083694_1f87267184.jpg

What it do LIVE Fans - we're back with the first roster update after the All Star break.

5 UP

Kawhi Leonard - OVR 95 (+2) - He's playing at an MVP-level this season. Leonard and Steph Curry are now the highest-rated players in NBA LIVE 16.
Carmelo Anthony - OVR 89 (+2) - The Eastern All-Star starter is averaging a double-double in his last 10 games.
CJ McCollum - OVR 82 (+2) - He's averaging over 20 points per game in February. It's been a hot month for him and the Blazers.
Kyle Korver - OVR 77 (+2) - Korver is also having a very good month and has been shooting much better.
Draymond Green - OVR 91 (+1) - Green is probably the most versatile player in the NBA. He leads the league in triple-doubles.

5 DOWN

Willie Cauley-Stein - OVR 75 (-3) - The rookie needs to find more consistency with scoring and rebounding.
Kevin Garnett - OVR 75 (-2) - His play has slowed down this year while embracing a mentor role. He's also missed time due to injury.
Luis Scola - OVR 74 (-2) - Scola has been seeing reduced minutes and hasn't been as effective.
Ryan Anderson - OVR 73 (-2) - It's been a cold month for Anderson, who is averaging 11 points per game (compared to 19 points last month).
Brandon Bass - OVR 71 (-2) - Bass has been logging a lot of minutes for the Lakers but isn't stuffing the stat sheet.

For the all updates, check this out (https://www.easports.com/content/dam/ea/easports/nbalive/news/2016/february/18/lru-021816.xlsx).

Rudy
02-19-2016, 05:21 AM
I'm surprised they wouldn't wait for the trade deadline and get those moves out.

souljahbill
02-19-2016, 06:44 AM
I love my man Kawhi but to say he's the 2nd best player in the league is kind of a stretch.

cdj
02-19-2016, 11:00 PM
I'm surprised they wouldn't wait for the trade deadline and get those moves out.

I agree, but I think each roster update has to go through some testing/certification so we'll have to wait the normal week, despite the bevy of changes coming. They really need to find a way to get rosters out quicker like 2K does.

I love my man Kawhi but to say he's the 2nd best player in the league is kind of a stretch.

I think he's really playing well, but would have to go with Westbrook at #2, I think. I would guess that Kawhi's three-point shooting is the reason his OVR is so high (96 3PT).