PDA

View Full Version : FIFA 16 Game Update #4 Details

cdj
12-14-2015, 10:08 AM
Hello FIFA Fans,

We know there are millions of you enjoying FIFA 16. We also know there are some things in gameplay that you’d like to see changed, improved, or tuned for the rest of the season.
We want to make FIFA 16 a fun experience for all, so we have taken all the feedback and prioritized it in four key areas where you told us you want to see improvements:

Penalties and referee decisions
Passing
Defensive pressure
Player positioning

With that, we are announcing and deploying a number of changes to make FIFA 16 more balanced and responsive in gameplay. These changes are in addition to tuning to passing featured in the last update. This latest title update is now available on PC (we will have news on the timing of a similar update on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 later):

Improvements to the Rules and Physics systems to have better referee decisions and help address penalty decisions.
Behavioral changes in ‘Secondary Contain’ and ‘Interceptions’ to help balance high-pressure situations.
Improvements in how quickly fatigue effects occur for players using ‘Aggressive Interceptions’ and ‘Secondary Contain’. This could, in turn, have an impact on your ability to apply high pressure as the game progresses and your players become increasingly fatigued.
Instances where no auto tackle launched even when positioned properly.
Improvements in the positioning system to allow for better attacking runs and support.

In addition to the above, we have made minor changes to attribute boosts provided by Chemistry in FIFA Ultimate Team, which affects passing, interceptions, and long shots.

Thank you for your insights and comments that are helping us make the game fun for everyone! We’ll continue to give you more information and updates as the season rolls on.

PLAY ON!

steelerfan
12-15-2015, 04:17 AM
1.05 is available for PS4. I have it downloading now.

jaymo76
02-27-2016, 04:16 PM
Really hoping this game shows up in the Vault soon. I want to continue my career from EA ACCESS.