PDA

View Full Version : NBA LIVE 16 Game Update 1.04 Now Available

cdj
11-24-2015, 07:24 AM
https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5635/22908025809_8582fb6383.jpg

NBA Live 16 game update 1.04 is now available to download on both PS4 & XB1. The update comes in at 3.9 GB in size.

The update adds a new LIVE Pro-Am venue, Margaret Hie Ding Lin Park in Chicago, 25+ new facescans, 48 new hairstyles, and more. Details from EA SPORTS (https://www.easports.com/nba-live/news/2015/patch-2) are now available below.

UPDATE - There is also a new roster update for the title. While no details on this update are available (yet), it does unlock new uniforms including Miami's Hoops for Troops and Sacramento's baby blue throwbacks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pGTqoK4c_U&feature=youtu.be

What’s good NBA LIVE fans?! We’re back with a new patch that includes an all-new Pro-Am court, gear, accessories, shoes, hairstyles, tattoos and updated player scans.

Named in honor of Margaret Hie Ding Lin in 2004, this small playground is located in the Near South community area and is best recognized from being featured in several soft drink beverage commercials featuring the Chicago Bulls’ MVP's, Michael Jordan and Derrick Rose. As you ball out at Margaret Ding Lin in Pro-Am, you’ll also see brand-new objectives, teams and unlocks.

Randy Harris is also back with some fresh new ink designs to swag out your player. Make sure you stop by the LIVE Spot and check them out.

There have also been 26 updated heads that have been added featuring some of the top rookies from around league.

https://media.easports.com/content/www-easports/en_US/nba-live/news/2015/patch-2/_jcr_content/par/image_4.img.jpg

https://media.easports.com/content/www-easports/en_US/nba-live/news/2015/patch-2/_jcr_content/par/image_8.img.jpg

https://media.easports.com/content/www-easports/en_US/nba-live/news/2015/patch-2/_jcr_content/par/image_14.img.jpg

https://media.easports.com/content/www-easports/en_US/nba-live/news/2015/patch-2/_jcr_content/par/image_18.img.jpg

https://media.easports.com/content/www-easports/en_US/nba-live/news/2015/patch-2/_jcr_content/par/image_22.img.jpg

You know you have to keep your player looking fresh. This update also adds over 50 new kicks, as well as new tops, bottoms and accessories.

https://media.easports.com/content/www-easports/en_US/nba-live/news/2015/patch-2/_jcr_content/par/image_2.img.jpg

Below are some additional improvements and fixes that have been made:

Gameplay Fixes:

Improved rebound input response time
Added more rebound animations to help with timing and coverage
Improved failed rebound animations
Made it easier to perform spin layups.
Reduced sliding and warping for inside shots and layups. Also improved animation selection.
Shot percentage tuning for mid range and 3 point shots
Added a greater fatigue affect for shooting.
Improved loose ball responsiveness for steals/rebounds and blocked shots
Sizing up on the perimeter for a longer duration will now trigger isolations
Improved transition play after turnovers
Fixed rare issues with double dribbles from post up and unders
Improved catch animation selection for players in transition
Improved help defense when scoring from the post
Improved on ball defense facing logic to help cut off dribble penetration
Fixed a rare case where players warp across the court after a change of possession
Fixed rare cases where players hands wouldn't connect with the rim properly
Fixed rare issues with ball warping when passing
Summer Circuit AI alley-oop pass logic improvements
Addressed rare miss catches in the post
Fixed issues where pump fakes would over-rotate the players facing
Fixed rare issue where players would not face the basket when performing a jump shot

General Bug Fixes:

Fixed Blocked Shot not counting for "Contest" objectives
Fixed gear display issues in Pro-Am lobby
Host now defaulted to “Start Game” in the Lobby of Pro-Am games
Fixed issue where Rising Star does not play the correct amount of minutes when the earned time is over thirty minutes
Fixed issue when viewing the post game wrap up in Ultimate Team, skipping through any point would occasionally cause a black background
Fixed issue where soaking in Pro AM Screens will occasionaly show online friends as offline
Improved detection of Contested Shots in the Paint
Fixed Brooklyn Nets road jersey not being in the correct tops menu when the user selects the PRO-AM outfits in the Gear Shop.
Inconsistent lighting for player avatar in summer circuit/live run lobbies adjusted
Added "Good Defense" event for stopping an inside shot via a collision
Improved stability if the fifth and fourth users leave a live run lobby just before the timer expires
Fixed Lobby host changes in persistent sessions
It is no longer possible to change your Play Style after becoming receiving the Superstar designation.
Fixed framerate drop when User B constrains the title in a H2H game.
Fixed occasional loud crowd cheer while playing in OKC
Enabled standing crowd animation stream(s) for ProAm Venues
Improved Pro-Am stability
Fixed Dynasty salary cap restrictions issue
Fixed issue where the rising star is told to guard someone else, but gets penalized when the original opponent that was guarded makes a shot in Rising Star mode
Fixed issue where Rising Star is not in the starting lineup when the Star becomes a 'STARTER' and enters a game in Rising Star mode
Tuned penalty for passing up shots
Pro-Am: Added link to Skills Progression from lobby
Improved Content Update stability
Fixed parts of the geo blocking the camera in Terminal 23
Fixed black texture where an exit sign should be in the Seattle Pacific University arena
Addressed Summer Circuit AI Alley Oop tuning
Fixed issue where the stanchion poles and clock do not turn invisible in SPU venue
Fixed issues with the Activity Feed
Fixed issue with blocks going back to offense too much
Fixed issue where help defense fails to react in time from a successful post move
Fixed standing crowd popping in game
Fixed issue when on an interception or steal the AI ball handler goes into a one off animation when they have an advantage
Fixed issue when playing a Summer Circuit game in Brooklyn Park with another User the Pre game NIS only showed 4 Players coming onto the court
Fixed intermittent periods of not seeing lobby avatar images in the Pro-Am lobby
Fixed “Make an Assisted Shot” not triggering when completing an alley oop, layup or dunk in Summer Circuit
Re-ordered the position slots in the lobby to be PG, SG, SF, PF, C
Implemented new generic facial animation
Fixed a soft lock that occurred when accepting an invite to a Summer Circuit lobby that is currently full
Fixed issue when an opponent select the quit and count option in an Ultimate Team H2H game

Rudy
11-24-2015, 08:53 AM
Whoops. Missed this. Have to head to Toronto at noon. Probably won't be able to check it out just yet.

JBHuskers
11-24-2015, 08:58 AM
Can't wait to check out the park.

cdj
11-24-2015, 10:47 AM
Now updated with info from EA. Quite a lengthy list of gameplay and bug fixes, as well as updated face scans and uniforms.

Rudy
11-24-2015, 10:59 AM
They added a new dribble frequency slider. Curious about that.

cdj
11-24-2015, 07:39 PM
Here are two of the new uniforms available now with the roster update that coincided with this game update:

https://farm1.staticflickr.com/621/22992109520_a3cf9fdffb.jpg

https://farm1.staticflickr.com/687/22992111780_784f7cdb0b.jpg

cdj
11-25-2015, 11:08 AM
I dug into the rosters as I had been hearing/reading some user issues and complaints with them. My findings if anyone is interested....

Wrong Look Completely
Nemanja Bjelica (MIN)
Duje Dukan (SAC)
Marcelinho Huertas (LAL)
Sasha Kaun (CLE)
Joffrey Lauvergne (DEN)
Boban Marjanovic (SA)
Salah Mejri (DAL)
Raul Neto (UTA)
Tibor Pleiss (UTA)

Bald Treatment (Would be generally acceptable if hair added)
Aaron Harrison (CHA)
Jarell Martin (MEM)
Bobby Portis (CHI)
Terry Rozier (BOS)
Rashad Vaughn (MIL)
Delon Wright (TOR)
Joseph Young (IND)

Wrong Number
Justin Anderson (DAL) - #23, should be #1
Mario Chalmers (MEM) - #99, should be #6
James Ennis (MEM) - #98, should be #8
Javale McGee (DAL) - #34, should be #11
Jordan Mickey (BOS) - #1, should be #55
Josh Richardson (MIA) - #14, should be #0
Damjan Rudez (MIN) - #13, should be #10
Donald Sloan (BRK) - #0, should be #15
Christian Wood (PHI) - #33, should be #35

Position Changes - Somewhat subjective, but this is generally what primary position should be.
SF James Anderson (SAC) - Should be SG
PF Luke Babbitt (NO) - Should be SF/SG
PG Leandro Barbosa (GS) - Should be SG
PF Andrea Bargnani (BRK) - Should be C
SF Nicolas Batum (CHA) - Should be SG
SG Kent Bazemore (ATL) - Should be SF
C Bismack Biyombo (TOR) - Should be PF
PF Tarik Black (LAL) - Should be C
PF Matt Bonner (SAS) - Should be C
SG Kobe Bryant (LAL) - Should be SF
PF Clint Capela (HOU) - Should be C
SF Vince Carter (MEM) - Should be SG
PG Jordan Clarkson (LAL) - Should be SG
C DeMarcus Cousins (SAC) - Should be PF
PF Robert Covington (PHI) - Should be SF
PG Seth Curry (SAC) - Should be SG
PG Troy Daniels (CHA) - Should be SG
PF Branden Dawson (LAC) - Should be SF
PF Boris Diaw (SA) - Should be C
PF Tim Duncan (SA) - Should be C
SG James Ennis (MEM) - Should be SF
PF Jeremy Evans (DAL) Should be SF
SF Tyreke Evans (NO) - Should be SG/PG
C Cristiano Felicio (CHI) - Should be PF
SG Evan Fournier (ORL) - Should be SF
PF Pau Gasol (CHI) - Should be C
SF Paul George (IND) - Should be PF
SF Gerald Green (MIA) - Should be SG
SG P.J. Hairston (CHA) - Should be SF
PG Justin Holiday (ATL) - Should be SG
SF Rondae Hollis-Jefferson (BRK) - Should be SG
SF Rodney Hood (UTA) - Should be SG
C Kris Humphries (WAS) - Should be PF
PF Joe Ingles (UTA) - Should be SF/SG
SG Christapher Johnson (UTA) - Should be SF
SG Joe Johnson (BRK) - Should be SF
SF James Jones (CLE) - Should be SG
PF Joffrey Lauvergne (DEN) - Should be C
C Meyers Leonard (POR) - Should be PF
PF Kevon Looney (GS) - Should be SF
SF Luc Mbah a Moute (LAC) - Should be PF
SF Khris Middleton (MIL) - Should be SG
PF Greg Monroe (MIL) - Should be C
C Mike Muscala (ATL) - Should be PF
C Nerlens Noel (PHI) - Should be PF
PF Steve Novak (OKC) - Should be SF
PF Damjan Rudez (MIN) - Should be SF
SF Brandon Rush (GS) - Should be SG
SG Donald Sloan (BRK) - Should be PG
PF Jared Sullinger (BOS) - Should be C
SF Hollis Thompson (PHI) - Should be SG
PF Tristan Thompson (CLE) - Should be C
SG Joseph Young (IND) - Should be PG
SF Nick Young (LAL) - Should be SG

Name Change
DJ Augustin (OKC) - Appears to go by 'D.J.'
Jose Barea (DAL) - Appears to go by 'J.J.' Barea
PJ Hairston (CHA) - Appears to go by 'P.J.' Hairston
Christapher Johnson (UTA) - Appears to go by 'Chris' Johnson
OJ Mayo (MIL) - Appears to go by 'O.J.' Mayo
CJ McCollum (POR) - Appears to go by 'C.J.' McCollum
KJ McDaniels (HOU) - Appears to go by 'K.J.' McDaniels
CJ Miles (IND) - Appears to go by 'C.J.' Miles
Larry Nance JR (LAL) - Appears to go by Larry Nance 'Jr.'
Johnny O'Bryant (MIL) - In writing, goes by Johnny O'Bryant 'III.' Jersey back only reads 'O'Bryant.'
Kelly Oubre (WAS) - On roster, goes by Kelly Oubre 'Jr.' Jersey back should read 'Oubre Jr.'
JJ Redick (LAC) - Appears to go by 'J.J.' Redick
Ishmael Smith (NO) - Appears to go by 'Ish' Smith (primarily)
TJ Warren (PHO) - Appears to go by 'T.J.' Warren
CJ Wilcox (LAC) - Appears to go by 'C.J.' Wilcox
Joseph Young (IND) - Appears to go by 'Joe' Young

Missing Players
F Rasual Butler (SAS)
PG T.J. McConnell (PHI)

Extra Players
C Henry Sims (PHO) - Was cut by team on October 24. Signed with NBDL team on November 12.
SF Reggie Williams (SAS) - Was cut by team on October 24.

Starting Lineups
BOS: PF Jared Sullinger in place of C Tyler Zeller
BOS: PF Amir Johnson in place of David Lee
BRK: SG Joe Johnson in place of SF Bojan Bogdanovic
BRK: SF Rondae Hollis-Jefferson should be starter at SF
CHA: SF Nicolas Batum in place of SG P.J. Hairston
CHA: SG P.J. Hairston in place of SF Nicolas Batum
DAL: SG Wesley Matthews in place of PG Devin Harris
DEN: SG Gary Harris in place of SG Randy Foye
DEN: C J.J. Hickson in place of C Jusuf Nurkic
MEM: SG Tony Allen in place of SF Jeff Green
MIL: SF Jabari Parker in place of Giannis Antetokounmpo
MIL: SF Giannis Antetokounmpo in place of PF John Henson
NO: SF Alonzo Gee in place of SF Dante Cunningham
ORL: SF Evan Fournier in place of SF Tobias Harris
ORL: SF Tobias Harris in place of PF Aaron Gordon
PHI: PG T.J. McConnell (not in game) in place of Isaiah Canaan
PHI: SG Nik Stauskas in place of Jakarr Sampson
PHI: SF Jerami Grant in place of Hollis Thompson
SAC: C DeMarcus Cousins in place of PF W. Cauley-Stein
SAC: PF W. Cauley-Stein in place of C DeMarcus Cousins
TOR: PF Luis Scola in place of PF Patrick Patterson
UTA: PG Raul Neto in place of Trey Burke
UTA: SG Rodney Hood in place of Alec Burks

Shoes
Leandro Barbosa - Has worn Nikes last two seasons
Patty Mills - Wears Under Armor
Tim Duncan - Community member says he is wearing a very old Adidas shoe model; the same as he wore in Live 10.

Other
- Joe Ingles (UTA) - Should be a left-handed shooter.
- It appears every player are listed as being one year younger than they really are. If an early season birthday, they end up two years behind until Dynasty/season is advanced.

Rudy
11-25-2015, 08:17 PM
Nice work! I hope to play some finally tomorrow. Working on 3.5 hours after a long day.

Rudy
11-26-2015, 07:26 AM
Was finally able to play a game this morning after being away for work. The game plays similarly as it did before the patch (and I liked the game pre-patch; just wished defensive help was better). I didn't notice a night and day overall difference but it's only one game which also means it's hard to tell if some changes are just random or part of the patch. Here are some thoughts:

1) Driving to the basket and perimeter defense felt very similar to me.
There may have been more physical bodying outside but I felt getting to the basket was about the same. It did appear that players may rotate over more to the basket to help at the rim but I'm not sure if there was much of a difference.

2) More fouls.
The Bulls trounced my Pistons 89-65 and went 22-24 from the line. Contested shots certainly seemed to result in more fouls.

3) Less blocks.
Despite having blocks maxed out at 100 there was a total of 1 block between both teams. May have been a fluke but a bit concerning.

4) 3 point shooting toned down.
The Pistons aren't a good 3 point shooting team and I went 3-24 from downtown. Contested 3 percentages seem to have taken a dip after the patch.

5) Less Points in Paint.
Cpu shot more mid range including taking a couple dribbles and shooting pull ups. The Bulls scored 89 and only got 36 in the paint. That is very low for NBA Live. They didn't seem to drive to the hole as much. One game?

6) Auto subs seemed stupid.
Guys like Reggie Bullock and Aaron Baynes were the first subs off the bench this time despite low ratings. It was annoying with the latest roster update. Jodie Meeks was on the active roster as the 7th man and didn't play a minute. May have to turn off auto-subs.

Here is the Bulls shooting chart:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CUvBCzVUYAAwm6Q.jpg:large

Rudy
11-26-2015, 04:10 PM
Played another game and pulled out a win with the Rockets over the Clippers. The computer definitely seems more willing to take shots from the outside. I still think there are more fouls than pre-patch. I don't think blocks are an issue after having a combined 10 blocks in this game and that included a couple dunks (more on the way up). I really don't see much difference in the perimeter defence or driving the lane. It feels the same although the help defense is a bit better possibly. In this last game I noticed the cpu executing double teams more often. Again - fluke? Three point shooting is definitely toned down although I think it's better that way. Contested shots seem to drop about 20% or about half your normal shooting percentage if wide open. I personally don't notice a difference in rebounding. The game feels good but I'm surprised to see the no body/shirt glitch from the demo rear it's head in this patch. Why did a mistake come back?

Overall I still very much like this game. I don't think this patch will change many people's minds one way or another to be honest. You either like Live basketball or you don't. I think this patch did tone down the offence a little.

Rudy
11-26-2015, 04:28 PM
What happened to the uniforms as some are now missing? The Rockets chrome set is gone. I'm sure they had it in before.

Rudy
11-28-2015, 07:01 AM
Really wished the sliders were 5 point increments. The Heat just went 1-17 from downtown against me. That was fluky but overall I think they are a bit low but one click on the sliders has a big impact on threes.

Rudy
11-28-2015, 09:07 AM
One thing I noticed pre-patch was that pure jump shots (not layups or post shots) in the paint would sometimes have ridiculously low percentages. I remember seeing some around 10% and it seemed odd although I didn't see it very often. Now if I dribble into the lane for a shot I'm seeing percentages in the 40s and it's much more realistic.

cdj
11-28-2015, 10:18 AM
What are your thoughts on offensive rebounding (esp. CPU) post-patch?

Rudy
11-28-2015, 11:09 AM
What are your thoughts on offensive rebounding (esp. CPU) post-patch?

Overall the game feels a bit smoother and more natural but I haven't noticed a huge difference in rebounding. Others feel it is a big improvement but the numbers at the end of the game seem pretty normal to me. About 25% of all rebounds should be offensive and I saw realistic numbers before and post patch with slider tweaks. I think rebounding is good imo. How about you?

Played a game it the Clippers against the Heat and the Heat were 1-17 from downtown. Maybe a fluke but open 3s were definitely reduced and contested threes are even harder. I think the numbers are bit low. I may experiment with a slider tweak up for both sides.

Do you think the post game is easier post patch? It feels a touch easier to me but I'm not sure. I had some nice success with Griffin in my game. I streamed quite a bit of it this morning. Up to two people watched lol. I think bad passes may get picked off a touch more too.

cdj
11-28-2015, 11:25 AM
Re: CPU Oreb - As noted in the patch notes, they added/cleaned up some rebounding animations. There's a new one that looks good (player skies up and grabs/controls ball with one hand), but I think there's something fluky with it. Unsure if it allows CPU to go up really quickly or if ball physics are off with it, but I have been been getting sequences where the CPU gets 3-4 OReb a possession. Happens maybe once or twice a game. I have a vid of it where you can tell the ball does something weird on the rebound attempt. I've yet to see anyone else mention it, so initially I thought it was user error but I really believe there's an issue with it.

I've noticed that the CPU is better at picking off passes as well. Both in terms of jumping passes and also in ball awareness passing into the lane, say on a cutter to the basket.

I've always thought post-play was kind of easy but it might be easier yet post-patch. Drop-steps (post-up, spin baseline) seemed like money before in the game, still the case.

Rudy
11-28-2015, 12:05 PM
Yeah, I do agree on the post game. Going to try some tweaks before my next game. Nothing too radical.

cdj
11-29-2015, 12:14 AM
What happened to the uniforms as some are now missing? The Rockets chrome set is gone. I'm sure they had it in before.

The San Antonio Spurs Stretch, Houston Rockets Home Alternate, & Phoenix Suns Road Alternate are missing - maybe even more.

Saw this on OS & verified: the specific arena sounds (say after a free throw or three pointer in Orlando) also do not play post-patch.

JBHuskers
11-30-2015, 10:18 AM
The patch didn't fix the "magician" bug where the players have no tops and are sawed in half. I think it made it worse.

Rudy
11-30-2015, 02:41 PM
The last patch fixed that. I never saw guys missing their shirts until this new patch.

JBHuskers
11-30-2015, 02:44 PM
The last patch fixed that. I never saw guys missing their shirts until this new patch.

I've been seeing it all along, but I spend most of my time on LUT.

Rudy
11-30-2015, 03:04 PM
I hadn't seen it offline since the early patch. I think the demo was the only time I saw it until now. I still only see it very sporadically but I'm surprised EA didn't see that before releasing.

JBHuskers
11-30-2015, 03:17 PM
I hadn't seen it offline since the early patch. I think the demo was the only time I saw it until now. I still only see it very sporadically but I'm surprised EA didn't see that before releasing.

Wonder if it is mainly a LUT thing then. I play a good deal of Live Run, Rising Star, and Summer Circuit, and I think I have lately just seen it on LUT with regularity.

Rudy
12-02-2015, 05:57 PM
What camera angle do you guys use? I have always preferred EA broadcast. It is far out but I like the angle and want to see the floor. It would be nice if you had zoom options so I could get it a bit closer.

Rudy
12-05-2015, 01:33 PM
Does the shot contest slider do anything? I was messing around with it and at 0 or 100 (against me) I did not see any change in the shot percentage. I think the mid range ratings on some guards are way too low. I shouldn't have a guard who is under 20% on mid range shots imo.

Rudy
12-06-2015, 05:06 AM
The shot contest slider is broken. Does nothing. At 0 or 100 or anything in between I see no difference in the shot percentages displayed or results from my eye ball test.

I think the contested shot is affected a bit too much. This article (https://www.numberfire.com/nba/news/3855/is-there-a-strong-relationship-between-defender-distance-and-field-goal-percentage-in-the-nba) shows how an open jump shot (8' or more) goes in 40% vs 30% for a highly contested shot. There isn't a huge difference although if teams are putting up 50 jump shots a night getting a quarter less baskets to fall is huge. In Live it seems that jump shots lose 15% or more when contested (and not even red contested, just in the vicinity) from my observations. It depends where on the floor but it seems to have a bigger impact on the shots further away. But you can set the shot contest slider anywhere you want and it does nothing. Disappointing. I'd like to get slider increments in 5 points too. If they can add a slider to a patch (dribble frequency) they should be able to change a lot of things.

cdj
12-06-2015, 09:57 AM
What camera angle do you guys use? I have always preferred EA broadcast. It is far out but I like the angle and want to see the floor. It would be nice if you had zoom options so I could get it a bit closer.

I have been using Baseline High primarily this year. That is a change from the past where in standard games I used one of the sideline cams and baseline in Rising Star. Between Pro-Am & Rising Star in 16, I've just been using Baseline High in all modes.

Does the shot contest slider do anything? I was messing around with it and at 0 or 100 (against me) I did not see any change in the shot percentage. I think the mid range ratings on some guards are way too low. I shouldn't have a guard who is under 20% on mid range shots imo.

I've yet to play with sliders much, but what do you think the slider should do? Based on name alone, I wonder if it is supposed to dictate how often or well the defense will contest shots or perhaps the effect on shots when they do get a contest.

Rudy
12-06-2015, 12:48 PM
I've actually been using EA action the past while. I like it although the spacing at the top of the floor is tougher.

Per Dev via WTF - "Shot Contest Impact - Raises or lowers the percentage hit to a shot's probability when a defensive player is contesting the shot". I am not seeing the percentages change. I don't think it impacts the guarded defence either.

cdj
12-06-2015, 05:18 PM
Per Dev via WTF - "Shot Contest Impact - Raises or lowers the percentage hit to a shot's probability when a defensive player is contesting the shot". I am not seeing the percentages change. I don't think it impacts the guarded defence either.

Just spit-balling here - any chance the CPU is not contesting or given credit for contesting enough to let slider become a factor?

Rudy
12-06-2015, 06:45 PM
Just spit-balling here - any chance the CPU is not contesting or given credit for contesting enough to let slider become a factor?

I don't think so. We had my family over for dinner and we were playing with Steph Curry and a guarded 3 percentage was in the low 20s at times. I was using 30 at the time and I really don't think the slider has any impact. I'd love for an EA Dev to double check it but I really don't think it does anything. I will try 100 again tomorrow as maybe there is a small reverse effect. But I think it's useless. I should be able to tell the difference between 0 and 100 easily.

Rudy
12-07-2015, 05:34 AM
I think the shot contest slider does work but it's weak and reversed. At 100 it seems to be a smaller effect than 0 on jump shooters but still affects them significantly. Overall I wish the sliders were in at least five point increments and more powerful. The blocking and stealing sliders are weak too although stealing is more about passing lanes.

These are my current sliders on Superstar. I prefer this as it makes rim defence and cpu perimeter better. Cpu shooting gets a boost on Superstar which is why I knock them down one notch. I'm pretty much set with these now. I'm 3-2 in my 29 game Pistons franchise. Hit the 3 ball well to upset the Clippers in my last game. Both of us had less than 50% of our points in the paint.

SUPERSTAR
SLIDERS HUM CPU
Inside Shooting 40 30
Medium Range Shooting 40 30
Three Point Shooting 40 30
Free Throw Shooting 50 50
Post Shooting 10 0
Layup Shooting 10 0
Post Move 30 40
Dunk Frequency 30 30
Blocking Foul Frequency 80 80
Charging Foul Frequency 80 80
Reach-In Foul Frequency 80 80
Jump Shot Foul Frequency 80 80
Post Shot Foul Frequency 80 80
Layup Foul Frequency 80 80
Dunk Foul Frequency 80 80
Offensive In Air Collision Frequency 100 100
Offensive On Ground Collision Frequency 100 100
Defensive In Air Collision Frequency 100 100
Defensive On Ground Collision Frequency 100 100
Steal Success 100 100
Alley-Oop Success 50 100
Shot Off Dribble Impact 50 50
Shot Contest Impact 100 100
Shot Blocking Ability 100 100
Offensive Rebound Frequency 80 80
Off Ball Pushoff Frequency 70 70
Off ball Pushoff Success 70 70
Off ball Jostle Success 0 0
Jostle vs Blow By 0 0
Dribble Move Reaction Frequency 50 50

Rudy
12-12-2015, 04:03 PM
I've gone back to all Star. Defence is better now and I was getting my butt kicked hard too often.

I am 7-6 in my 29 game dynasty. I traded KCP for Devin Booker two games ago. He's two points worse and isn't good at the basket or as good on defence but he's a much better three point shooter. A bit slow. I like checking out the stats and tendencies before each game in the preview.

Rudy
12-13-2015, 07:58 AM
The crowd started booing me at home at 0-0. What the heck? And later I heard boos when leading 10-9. Now I went ice cold in the 2nd quarter and can expect that but why on earth was I hearing boos at that time? I was 7-6 and fell to 7-7 but for the Pistons that should be OK.

cdj
12-18-2015, 09:25 AM
I assume those were bugs, Rudy....or just a very unruly crowd.

Rudy
12-18-2015, 04:05 PM
Any word on a new patch to fix the missing shirts?