PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 1 Madden 16 Kinetc voice commands?

gigemaggs99
10-11-2015, 06:20 PM
Maybe this is a lost cause, but I've searched on the internet. I cannot find a list of the voice commands for Xbox1 Madden 16 and the Kinetic.

When I'm playing the game says to go to "Kinetc Help" to see a full list of the voice commands. I cannot find this list anywhere, the game, internet.... :bang:

Also when I'm playing I'll say something like, "MOTION X Left" It will call a time out.

Then I'll say something like MOTION B RIGHT and it calls a PA Audible. :bang:

Does anyone have anything on this? Maybe it's just plain broken?

EDIT:

I was able to find this: (see page 10)
https://eaassets-a.akamaihd.net/eahelp/manuals/madden-nfl-16-manual_Microsoft%20Xbox%20One.pdf

The problem is the kinetic sure seems to get things wrong. I can tell the D-line to "PINCH" and it will call a TIME OUT.

jaymo76
10-11-2015, 07:03 PM
Truthfully, the voice command stuff for both systems irritates me to the point I don't use it. I love the concept but the execution leaves a lot to be desired.

gigemaggs99
10-11-2015, 09:25 PM
Yeah, maybe it's just not a working feature. I was able to get it to work slightly better, but the problem is you have to scream at the top of your lungs and speak extremely clear for it to get it right. My kids sit there and watch me do it and hold their ears. It's actually pretty funny, but I think if I played an entire game like that I'd lose my voice.

steelerfan
10-13-2015, 12:38 AM
Yeah, maybe it's just not a working feature. I was able to get it to work slightly better, but the problem is you have to scream at the top of your lungs and speak extremely clear for it to get it right. My kids sit there and watch me do it and hold their ears. It's actually pretty funny, but I think if I played an entire game like that I'd lose my voice.
Is there a way to plug a mic into the controller or something like on PS4?

gigemaggs99
10-13-2015, 10:42 PM
Is there a way to plug a mic into the controller or something like on PS4?

I'm not sure, I think on the Xbox1 I speak and the it listens, just not so well. I went through the voice recognition and it seemed to pass with flying colors. The one thing I will say, when you do that (voice recognition) it wants zero background noise, yet when the game is going there is crowd noise and announcers talking, all sorts of extra noises.

I have a headset I can plug into my controller, but not a microphone.