PDA

View Full Version : NBA LIVE 16 - General Impressions & Discussion

cdj
09-23-2015, 04:57 PM
NBA LIVE 16 is now available on EA Access and copies are in the wild.

Use this thread to discuss the game and general NBA Live 16 discussion.

jaymo76
09-24-2015, 06:21 PM
Far too busy this week to download and give my impressions. Anyone else able to pick up the slack for me? I will eventually d/l and play the Access hours but right now my life is hectic.

cdj
09-26-2015, 05:55 PM
One of the things 2k has done well is authentic signature player styles and team play style. I read Live suffers from teams playing the same way.

That is true, but I think Live 16 has improved greatly since 15 on getting star players more touches and taking over games. That alone has helped the gameplay a lot. LeBron was almost a novelty player last year, this year he is a monster.

I agree on team styles. In the Coach Options, I believe every team has the exact same offensive tendencies/settings and there's minimal differences on defense.

Last night I went in and changed the offensive settings for each team to see if that will help teams play differently. I only played one game since then, but GS defeated me (OKC) on the second-highest difficulty. Curry went off in the second half from outside. I believe I put GS at Get Back for ORebs, Fast Tempo, and 4-1 Low for offense. If I think those settings make a big difference after I play some more, I will post them here and around the community.

I try to avoid Live vs. 2K talk directly too much, but after playing 2K16 last night there are definitely things 2K16 does worlds better - but there are also things Live does much better. Live still needs time as two restarts for the franchise (compared to 0 for 2K) has them a decade behind in some regards. However, I don't think it plays like a game 7-10 years behind. The gap there is narrowing. The gap in single-player modes (Dynasty & Rising Star) and some presentation elements (bells & whistles) are really where Live is behind.

Also, FWIW I am on retail and am not seeing the bugs people keep sharing on social media (shirtless players, backwards FTs, etc.). I did not see them even before the launch update and first Live Content Update came out. I'm guessing they were fixed between the demo and retail.

Rudy
09-26-2015, 06:12 PM
Is there any way EA can change those default settings for the CPU teams? Do you have to set that up before each game?

As a casual fan I like the shot meter and on court indicator stuff Live has. I can always turn it off but it helps me right now in the demo. For baseball I always turn that stuff off but I need the help on both offence and defence.

cdj
09-26-2015, 06:37 PM
I suppose EA could, but I doubt they will. You can change them in the main menu and they will stay that way in/for all modes (or at least Tip-Off, Dynasty, H2H..). The only time I think you may need to change on a game-by-game basis is in Ultimate Team and that would be for your team.I'm not sure you can adjust them pre-game for Rising Star, but maybe you can.

I think Live has the better Shot Meter, On-court Play Art, and Defensive Threat/Assignment Indicator between the two, even for more hardcore basketball fans.

JBHuskers
09-27-2015, 07:48 PM
Just started a dynasty with the Celtics, all stock settings (Pro, 7 minute quarters) and sliders.

I beat the Sixers 88-77. The game at 7 minute quarters took just under 40 minutes; which isn't bad.

It's nice to earn RP for playing a dynasty game to be able to buy items for your created pro.

Isaiah Thomas lead the way with 25 points as the 6th man. David Lee led the team with 7 rebounds.

As for team stats, I shot 56%, Philly shot 53%.

They were 70% from 3, I was 36%

They only shot 2 free throws to my 28...need to up the foul frequency for the user.

Rebounds were 26 Philly and 28 for me.

Overall great results outside of my fouls.

JBHuskers
09-28-2015, 10:34 AM
CDJ and I played a TON of Summer Circuit games last night. They are definitely fun and pose a challenge. EA will add more events and I believe more courts as the year goes on.

Rudy
09-28-2015, 03:25 PM
What positions are you guys in pro am?

cdj
09-28-2015, 03:38 PM
What positions are you guys in pro am?

I went SF (Shooter) and JB is a PG (Slasher).

Rudy
09-28-2015, 04:01 PM
I was thinking of SG or stretch 4.

skipwondah33
09-29-2015, 02:17 PM
I'm going with a Power 4 or Center. Have to get on those boards lol

JBHuskers
10-05-2015, 09:03 AM
Lost a Live Run match 21-0 last night :D my team was SHIT. I maybe touched the ball three times. Zero passing.

skipwondah33
10-05-2015, 11:15 AM
Lost a Live Run match 21-0 last night :D my team was SHIT. I maybe touched the ball three times. Zero passing.Yeah it's alot of damn gunning on in those I've found.

I won't even make it down court some times by the time a someone chucks up a damn brick. I've found some of the only shots I get are off rebounds lol

We will have to play sometime, first possession you don't feed me on a pick and roll it's over for you haha

Rudy
10-05-2015, 11:21 AM
Just got the game! Working from home and will install at lunch. Thanks again!

Rudy
10-05-2015, 08:06 PM
Played two games today. First game was the Pistons against the CPU Bulls on Pro. I lost a fun game in OT. lots of points in the paint - about 60% vs a normal 40%. I shot horrible from downtown. Some nice blocks in this game. Almost no fouls although I don't want too many as those slow downs drive me nuts IRL.

Second game I took the Clippers against the Mavs. I smoked them by 30. I shot great and switched to all Star for the fourth. Points in the paint was better. Not many turnovers from what I've seen.

I am clueless in the post. So far it's been fun though.

Rudy
10-06-2015, 04:41 AM
Just did a couple practice drills. Understand now you can spin the r-stick to spin/drop step. Not many other moves but that will help. Why does the practice mode back out after every successful attempt? If you want to try something a few times in a row you have to keep exiting and going back in. It only repeats if you fail. I should choose when I back out.

Not sure the auto subs is smart enough. In my first game with the Pistons the cpu put Brandon Jennings in at SF at one point. He might be the smallest guy that sees the floor.

I had quite a bit of input lag offline this morning at times. I saw it when I would try to pass sometimes and on defense. Didn't notice that yesterday.

cdj
10-06-2015, 07:33 AM
Just did a couple practice drills. Understand now you can spin the r-stick to spin/drop step. Not many other moves but that will help. Why does the practice mode back out after every successful attempt? If you want to try something a few times in a row you have to keep exiting and going back in. It only repeats if you fail. I should choose when I back out.

Not sure the auto subs is smart enough. In my first game with the Pistons the cpu put Brandon Jennings in at SF at one point. He might be the smallest guy that sees the floor.

I had quite a bit of input lag offline this morning at times. I saw it when I would try to pass sometimes and on defense. Didn't notice that yesterday.

- If you go into Shootaround - 1 on 1 you can do whatever you want for the duration, but of course you won't get the drill prompt.

- I thought it limited players to their primary and secondary positions. Has Jennings ever played the SF, maybe in a three-guard line-up? I'm not seeing a way to view his secondary position, but going from PG to SF seems like a stretch.

- What mode were you in with that input lag?

skipwondah33
10-06-2015, 08:15 AM
still need to play a full game. I've only been playing the Live Run and Pro-Am modes so far

JBHuskers
10-06-2015, 10:18 AM
It's funny how broken the 2K servers have been for years while Live Run has been great, but yet won't get any credit.

Rudy
10-06-2015, 04:04 PM
I was just using tip off exhibition game when I got some lag Chris. Sorry for the late response but no access at work today.

cdj
10-07-2015, 08:11 AM
Maybe this was there earlier (first time firing up game in a few days due to work), but users have been given an RP bonus equivalent to whatever they spent during the demo period.

Rudy
10-08-2015, 06:47 AM
My biggest pet peeve is I don't see the CPU taking enough mid range jumpers. A lot of other things can be fixed with sliders. I like the commentary although the player specific commentary is repetitive as you hear the same lines every game you play with someone. I'm sure I will hear his lines about SVG every time I play with Detroit.

Rudy
10-11-2015, 07:21 AM
One of the weaknesses of Live 10 was no fast break. Definitely not true in Live 16. The cpu will punish you if you crash hard and transition points are good. Points in the paint are still high but I think some slider tweaks are helping.

I find it odd that I had more trophies after a week with Live 16 than I do with Madden after playing a lot more. Not that I care a lot but the trophies are not set up for offline guys.

Rudy
10-11-2015, 08:48 AM
This was the lowest scoring game with the lowest shooting percentages in any game I've played in Live yet. Might have been a bit fluky but it was nice to see. I've done quite a few changes to reduce the points in the paint and help the paint defence. Some key things - increase shot block to 100, lower both jostle sliders to 0 to make it difficult to penetrate and raise the shot contest slider to 70. Raising the shot contest slider seems to make the cpu want to drive less. It also seems to me that the slider seems to affect the "red" guarded defence and not really the yellow guarded shots as much. I'm not sure. I saw some closely guarded shot percentages around 9 and 10% but the yellow ones outside didn't seem to be as affected by much. Overall the sliders seem to work but aren't overly strong and are only 10 point increments. Of course lowering the shooting sliders (particularly layup and post) also helps. This is on All-Star.

Some screenshots from my last game - it was nice to get off my Pistons losing streak. This is on 7 minute quarters. I had probably 8 free throws at the end of the game as the Bulls were intentionally fouling. Probably the highest free throwing shooting game I've seen though. Bulls points in the paint was high but they did take some mid range jumpers. I still want to see more catch and shoots off of screens and some step back jumpers but this was nice to see.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CRCdUFcWIAApSs0.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CRCdhRrUYAAIkic.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CRCdxxHUcAI98Qo.jpg

Just cpu Bulls.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CRCd_d7VAAA72cJ.jpg

jaymo76
10-12-2015, 10:27 PM
Really pulling for this game. I'm not purchasing this year as my gaming plate is full and my $$$ is low. However, competition is key to improvements in sports gaming so I want them to do well for the good of the sport.

Enjoying your impressions guys. I sure would love to see college ball come back under this engine.

Rudy
10-13-2015, 05:09 AM
I was playing an exhibition game yesterday and my son wanted to play with me. So I paused to look for the controller select but as soon as he turned on his controller the game dropped. Sent me back to the menu. It was odd it would do that and that you couldn't jump in. Also, it would be nice for in game saves like Madden. These nba games do take awhile. Not sure if they exist in franchise or not.

cdj
10-13-2015, 08:05 AM
That's weird that the game dropped when the second controller was added, Rudy. Did it crash or did the game auto-boot you back to the main menu?

I like seeing your slider suggestions. I have yet to play with or edit mine, but I think I will be relatively soon.

Rudy
10-13-2015, 04:00 PM
The game just booted me back to the main menu saying something like I'm no longer the controller in charge or something.

I think the shot contest might be a bit high. I'm pretty happy right now on all Star although I probably contend a little too easy with Detroit . Haven't really tried much on superstar but I heard it's too hard. Took golden state this morning and was beating Houston pretty good in the first half before quitting for work.

Can we edit nothing on the rosters? I'd like to at least add the high socks Tolliver uses. Also, what are my XP green points for? I think I have over 20,000.

cdj
10-13-2015, 10:30 PM
The game just booted me back to the main menu saying something like I'm no longer the controller in charge or something.

I think the shot contest might be a bit high. I'm pretty happy right now on all Star although I probably contend a little too easy with Detroit . Haven't really tried much on superstar but I heard it's too hard. Took golden state this morning and was beating Houston pretty good in the first half before quitting for work.

Can we edit nothing on the rosters? I'd like to at least add the high socks Tolliver uses. Also, what are my XP green points for? I think I have over 20,000.

No editing of rosters. :(

The green XP are your Reward Points that let you buy gear for your created player.

Rudy
10-14-2015, 05:06 AM
New patch is out. Hopefully we get the notes soon. Still downloading at 1.25 GB.

Rudy
10-15-2015, 01:05 PM
I've been messing with superstar and you have to work your butt off to compete. Shots don't fall often for me but the CPU knocks most of their shots down. It's a bigger jump than I thought from all Star. I would guess I'm 10 to 15% points better than the CPU with even teams. It's probably worse the other way on superstar. Will give it a couple more games with tweaks. I like that I have to work but it may be too much.

cdj
10-15-2015, 09:31 PM
The big knock last year - and even at the early community events for 16 - was that Superstar difficulty was too easy. It does seem as if they eliminated that complaint.

Rudy
10-16-2015, 01:01 PM
I did find that at the end of a close game the CPU will press me. If I beat that press with my point guard I can simply turbo right down the floor and dunk it. Defensive help does not rotate as they stay glued to their man on the wings.

JBHuskers
10-16-2015, 02:28 PM
I did find that at the end of a close game the CPU will press me. If I beat that press with my point guard I can simply turbo right down the floor and dunk it. Defensive help does not rotate as they stay glued to their man on the wings.

They did that last year too, probably better executed this year though.

Rudy
10-17-2015, 09:34 AM
I was messing around with my created combo SG this morning and that was fun. Just played against the cpu. I like the teammate grade system. I will have to try and hook up with some of you guys for a Live Pro Am matchup.

I know this title is taking a lot of heat compared to NBA 2K16 (and I haven't played 2K since 2K13) but I'm having fun with it. Live 10 was the previous pinnacle but this game is better. Live 10 had no fast breaks, this game has a transition game. Live 10 cpu teams did not play much different. They were very PG heavy and only a couple players seemed to get the vast majority of touches. I remember Omar Asik on Houston being a go to guy for the cpu for some reason in '10. Live 16 spreads the ball around pretty well with the best players getting more touches. It could still be better as stretch 4s play with their back to the basket too much. The post game doesn't seem to have any options, much like Live 10, but overall it's a solid title. The game is definitely a free wheeling, offensive game on default that tends to lead to a lot of driving to the basket and too many points in the paint. With sliders you can fix this to reasonable levels although the cpu always gets more than 50% of its points in the paint and often much more (should be around 40%).

I do think the devs have shot themselves in the foot the last two years with no sliders until now and still no roster editing. I think they could interact with the forums more post-patch as well. They've left some game changers like WTF on OS out on an island defending the game.

SmoothPancakes
10-17-2015, 09:38 AM
I really have to start diving into this. The first day I got this in the mail, I created a player and went through the draft, but that was as far as I could get before having to go to work that day. Since then I've been going gung ho on my FIFA Be A GK career and completely neglecting NBA Live. I'll have to make sure I specifically jump on it this weekend, sink my teeth into more.

cdj
10-18-2015, 08:07 AM

Like JB said, this is the way it has been the last few years, unfortunately. :(

This year the double team can/is more effective, but if you avoid it you will generally get an easy shot at the basket.

LIVE 17 is really going to have to focus on defensive AI and strategy options in-general (more of them, easier to access & use).

Rudy
10-18-2015, 01:22 PM
Defensive help AI needs the biggest boost imo. Need that BAD boy defence a lot more. I'd love to have a setting for hard fouls on layups and dunks. It's not a game killer imo but it is certainly a weakness.

cdj
10-18-2015, 06:31 PM
Agree completely, Rudy.

Having the defense come over to help contest at the rim would make users think twice before doing so. Long-term, injuries would also help in this regard. If a user loses a star player as they attempt an ill-advised drive to the basket, they again might think twice.

Rudy
10-19-2015, 05:43 AM
Ate there no injuries in the game? I haven't seen any in exhibition but what about franchise? I know Live 10 never had any while playing but did have some while swimming.

cdj
10-19-2015, 06:18 AM
It's the same in Live 16. No in-game injuries, but they do occur in sims.

Rudy
10-19-2015, 07:21 AM
That really hurts using your bench. That needs to be changed for next year. I'd even take random injuries post game or in practice.

JBHuskers
10-19-2015, 10:03 AM
Ate there no injuries in the game? I haven't seen any in exhibition but what about franchise? I know Live 10 never had any while playing but did have some while swimming.

Yep haven't had in-game injuries ever. Kinda baffling.

Rudy
10-20-2015, 08:16 PM
I kicked the crap out of the Pacers tonight with the Pistons. Started game on 10-0 run and led by 20 at the half. I like playing with the Pistons. Not only are they my team but they normally have 4 guys on the floor that can hit the three at all times including two 4s in Illyasova and tolliver. All the wings and guards can shoot it at least half decent.

cdj
10-20-2015, 08:53 PM
Yep haven't had in-game injuries ever. Kinda baffling.

PS2 had them, but ever since the franchise 're-booted' on PS3/360 they never returned.

Rudy
10-21-2015, 04:40 AM
The ps2 was the downfall of Live. That's when I stopped buying it. Live started it's greatness with Live 95 and I thought the ps1 games were fantastic. When they moved to the ps2 they rebuilt the engine from scratch and it sucked. I tried it again the next year and still crap so I quit. I remember nhl sucking it's first game on the ps2 but it was MUCH better the next year. Not with Live.

JBHuskers
10-21-2015, 10:13 AM
Imagine where it would be if Elite never existed and they built off of 10 which was my favorite Live until 16.

I'd call 16 my favorite Live because of the gameplay being more evolved over 10 and a great feature set.

Rudy
10-21-2015, 07:15 PM
Live 16 is definitely better than 10 imo. It has fast breaks and the shot distribution among players is better. Live 10 had roster editing and a ton of sliders but the gameplay is definitely better in 16 imo.

Rudy
10-22-2015, 07:26 AM
People have discussed which difficulty level is best and so forth. I started out on Pro, went to All-Pro for awhile and have played a bunch on Superstar. I then tried a game on Pro again to see if I can tell the differences.

Honestly I don't see a big difference in cpu style at all. If someone didn't tell me what level I was playing on I could not tell you the difference. They generally move the ball but don't take quick shots. They attack the basket and get over 50% of their points in the paint. When I read people say the cpu plays "better" on Pro I just don't see it. I don't think its worse either. Its just the same.

Furthermore, the user shooting sliders don't seem to need any changing between difficulty levels. I don't think the user gets boosts from playing on Pro and I don't think they get penalized on Superstar. The cpu DOES get affected though. That is the ONE MAJOR difference between levels - cpu shooting percentage. On Pro they will miss a lot more. On Superstar it goes way up.

So for anyone that wants to try and play the cpu on a harder difficulty level almost the only thing you have to do is knock down the cpu shooting % sliders one click and the game will play fairly similar. I'm sure there are other subtle differences but the only big change between difficultly levels are cpu shooting percentages imo. I wish the sliders were in 5 point increments to help fine-tune shooting percentages better.

SmoothPancakes
10-22-2015, 08:01 AM
OK, so until yesterday, I've basically played only Rising Star. I decided to fire up a little throwaway franchise, and discovered I have literally no clue how to tell what is a good shot with random players. How do I know that I'm not about to shoot a 3-pointer with a player with a low 3-point rating?

Rudy
10-22-2015, 09:28 AM
I don't think you do Smooth. It's tough using random teams since you go to jack up a 3 and find out they suck. I tried that with Milwaukee and they don't have good outside shooters. I shut it off lol. There are no special indicators on players for good shooters, dribblers, etc like 2k had (does it still show that stuff?).

SmoothPancakes
10-22-2015, 11:25 AM
Yeah, that's what I'm looking for. Some sort of Indicator under the player where say red is a low skill/low percentage shot for that player that will almost certainly miss. Yellow is a moderate skill/percentage shot and Green is a high skill/percentage shot that had a good chance of going in, especially if it's an open, unguarded shot, like Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson or Kyle Korver shooting from 3-point range.

Right now I'm left having to memorize exactly who is a good 3-point shooter on the team or else I end up chucking up a 3-point try with a player with a 3-point rating of like 25.

Rudy
10-22-2015, 12:02 PM
I hear you.

I should add that it's harder to get to the rings on the harder difficulties which is why I don't like PRO.

jaymo76
10-22-2015, 03:46 PM
Not really for this thread... but... Pasta is reporting that only 8,000 copies of this game have been sold in North America. Is that representative of the game or just that 2k is so superior now?

steelerfan
10-22-2015, 03:48 PM
Not really for this thread... but... Pasta is reporting that only 8,000 copies of this game have been sold in North America. Is that representative of the game or just that 2k is so superior now?
Probably both but mainly because the numbers are for last month and the game released on the 29th.

JBHuskers
10-22-2015, 04:29 PM
Yeah a whole two days of sales but the 2K fanboys think it's a full month.

Rudy
11-07-2015, 08:25 AM
I hope the next patch doesn't mess up the shooting percentages too much. I've got the game playing about as well as I can for me and am a bit worried they will tweak too much. If they improved help defence at the rim I would like that but other than that don't mess with too many things. Just support the rosters more.

One thing I've seen in my last few games are cpu players who just hold the ball until the shot clock expires. I've seen it twice in my last three games. I don't know if that was a Synergy update that caused that for a certain player or not but it was wierd to see 10+ seconds get wasted and a dumb turnover. The last one was against Phoenix. Brandon Knight ATTACKS the rim constantly but I got quite a few blocks. I haven't seen him much since he left Detroit but he looks too muscular to me in the game. It looks like he has bulked up but is probably exagerated in Live 16.

Rudy
11-07-2015, 08:26 PM
Have you noticed that the worst shot percentages in this game tend to be jump shots near the basket? I swear I see shooting percentages around 10%. I'm not sure if the closely guarded mechanic compounds if there more than one guy around but those shot percentages seem awfully low.

JBHuskers
11-09-2015, 10:59 AM
Have you noticed that the worst shot percentages in this game tend to be jump shots near the basket? I swear I see shooting percentages around 10%. I'm not sure if the closely guarded mechanic compounds if there more than one guy around but those shot percentages seem awfully low.

You see that with solid post players?

Rudy
11-09-2015, 08:10 PM
You see that with solid post players?

Not post shots. I only see that with guys taking jump shots. Not layups or post moves but I'll see jump shots in the paint with percentages under ten sometimes. It's rare since you rarely take jump shots in the paint but it's odd when I see it.

JBHuskers
11-10-2015, 08:53 AM
Not post shots. I only see that with guys taking jump shots. Not layups or post moves but I'll see jump shots in the paint with percentages under ten sometimes. It's rare since you rarely take jump shots in the paint but it's odd when I see it.

Ah. Most of my time is in either Live Run or LUT. In LUT guys like Wade and Lillard I'm making those shots and they're around 50-60%. I guess it depends on who is shooting it really to see if there is a problem.

cdj
11-15-2015, 08:05 AM
Apparently no roster update for the week.

I don't understand how the game can have some things really well done (shot meter, for example) but then incapable of getting rosters & roster updates out in a timely and accurate manner after three years.

Most telling is that I am not seeing many in the community even asking or wondering where the new rosters are at. :(

Rudy
11-15-2015, 05:58 PM
I tweeted at EA on Friday. It's frustrating in that they don't have roster editing and then haven't done a single roster update all year for ratings. The number one pick in the draft doesn't have his face scan in the game. I think EA is throwing in the towel on this game. They may be working on 17 but thus lack of support couple with potential bad holiday sales could get the game killed. I hope not. It's still fun.

cdj
11-15-2015, 07:44 PM
There's also been no updates to Big Moments or Live Season either.

I think they were late in attaining some face scans so I can understand them not being in the game now (like Okafor), but IMO the bigger sin is that the generic face they assigned to him doesn't even try to resemble him as it is bald-headed. I believe the next or a future update will have some face scans, but when the generic is so poor people are not going to be happy or wait.

The roster & ratings issue is really frustrating as it seems like they are moving backwards in those game areas.

Rudy
11-17-2015, 05:25 AM
Jeff Van Gundy cracks me up. Some of his lines are priceless. This morning "The only way to get an easier two points is to have your mom keeping score." I also like the line after a bad shot "that's one of those I haven't touched the ball in a while so I'm just going to throw it up type of shots". And those lines have been rare for me. His deja vu line I hear quite often.

Rudy
11-17-2015, 05:53 AM
Is there any chance they make the sliders adjustable by 5? I find my three point shooting too easy at 40 but too hard at 30. To avoid frustration I leave it at 40. I'd like to use 35 if I could.

cdj
11-21-2015, 03:14 PM
Per the NBA Live Facebook page, a new Pro-Am court is on the way (https://www.facebook.com/EASPORTSNBA/photos/a.291687220626.328319.231749955626/10156189957660627/?type=3). (Presumably in the upcoming patch.)

cdj
11-23-2015, 07:47 PM
A new court placeholder is now in LIVE Pro-Am, so I feel confident in assuming the patch should be arriving soon. Hopefully tomorrow (Tuesday)? Really looking forward to seeing the gameplay and other improvements with it.

Rudy
11-24-2015, 04:39 AM
Fingers crossed.

Rudy
11-24-2015, 08:52 AM
Going live it appears! Patch is over 3 GB.

cdj
12-16-2015, 03:21 PM
EA Access members can buy Live 16 for $20.

cdj
02-10-2016, 10:42 PM
Assuming the All-Star content will come in a patch Thursday. I'm really hoping it has some nice gameplay fixes as well.

Rudy
05-10-2016, 04:07 PM
I haven't played in awhile but NBA LIVE will not launch this fall. Delayed until spring. Not sure what the plans are. I think sports titles are best launched with their respective seasons.

comprar
12-09-2016, 06:17 AM
I like the commentary although the player specific commentary is repetitive as you hear the same lines every game you play with someone.