PDA

View Full Version : EA SPORTS Reveals the NBA LIVE 16 Mixtape

cdj
09-02-2015, 03:49 PM
Everyone loves to play their basketball in complete silence…said no one ever. That is why we’ve enlisted the help of MICK to help curate the soundtrack for NBA LIVE 16 (https://www.easports.com/nba-live/news/2015/mixtape?utm_campaign=nba16-social-global-ic-tw-nba-090215-soundtrack-tw-img-site-lnch&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&sourceid=nba16-social-global-ic-tw-nba-090215-soundtrack-tw-img-site-lnch&cid=42853&ts=1441226767452).

You’ve got 22 hand-selected tracks that you can customize with an individual playlist for each of these game modes: Home, Rising Star, Dynasty, LUT, LIVE Season, Practice, and Pro-Am.

CASEY VEGGIES FEAT. TY DOLLA $IGN - WONDERFUL
CZARFACE FEAT. LARGE PROFESSOR - WORLD PREMIER
FASHAWN - OUT THE TRUNK FEAT. BUSTA RHYMES
HOODBOI - PALM READER FEAT. LIDO
HUDSON MOHAWKE - SCUD BOOKS
ILLA J - ALL GOOD PT. 2 FEAT. MOKA ONLY & IVAN AVE
JAMIE XX - I KNOW THERE’S GONNA BE (GOOD TIMES) [FEAT. YOUNG THUG & POPCAAN]
JIDENNA FEAT. KENDRICK LAMAR - CLASSIC MAN (REMIX)
KILL THE NOISE & MADSONIK - SPITFIRE RIDDIM (FEAT. TWOTON)
KING LOS - CAN'T FADE US FEAT. TY DOLLA $IGN
NICK CATCHDUBS - BIZNESS FEAT. IAMSU! & JAY ANT
ODDISEE - WANT SOMETHING DONE
OVERDOZ. - MANIFESTO
PHONY PPL - WHY III LOVE THE MOON
R. CITY - BROADWAY
SHASH’U - SUNSET
SHIRT - WE BACK (2015)
SKYZOO - FALLING OUT THE SKY
TOMMIE SUNSHINE & THE PARTYSQUAD - ALRIGHT (JESSE SLAYTER REMIX)
TRAVI$ SCOTT FEAT. FUTURE & 2 CHAINZ - 3500
VINCE STAPLES - LOCA
YOUR OLD DROOG - 42

SmoothPancakes
09-02-2015, 04:03 PM
The hell did I just read? I don't recognize a single name on that list. Were there even words in that list?

bdoughty
09-02-2015, 05:00 PM
I was fooled. From the main forum it says. NBA Live 16 - Listen to the...

The Doobie Brothers are in the game. Sweet, maybe it won't be a ton of crappy rap music. Enters thread, sees list of "artists" and begins to yell at the clouds. Listen to the music would work well in a hoops game. :(

SmoothPancakes
09-02-2015, 08:16 PM
Seriously, who the hell are these people? I have never heard of a single one. And apparently none of them know English because those are some of the worst spelled names I have ever seen. The bodies of every English teacher in the history of mankind are rolling over in their graves right now.

JBHuskers
09-03-2015, 01:19 AM
That's always been the point of the Live soundtracks since coming back. More underground hip hop. Most of it is pretty good if you're a fan of hip hop.

bdoughty
09-03-2015, 06:15 AM
That's always been the point of the Live soundtracks since coming back. More underground hip hop. Most of it is pretty good if you're a fan of hip hop.

One of the whitest guys on earth created the best NBA intro of all time. Show some respect EA. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSHXt7c73iw

JBHuskers
09-03-2015, 09:17 AM
:D