PDA

View Full Version : Madden 16 TGT CFM?

CLW
08-05-2015, 11:58 AM
Is anyone going to run a TGT CFM this year?

With my little one arriving this week - I simply do not have the time to run a league - however I would have time to play a game every 48/72 hours so if someone is thinking about running a CFM i'd like to pre-order. otherwise - i will simply have to time my GameFly returns to get Madden get the :plat: and mail it back.

JBHuskers
08-05-2015, 01:13 PM
We barely got to week 5 last year, I think I'll just do one on my own.

CLW
08-06-2015, 07:19 AM

Yeah I might try to do one on my own as well but I just never can find Madden sliders that make the game feel/play right.

SmoothPancakes
08-06-2015, 09:53 AM
No such sliders exist. All sliders will achieve is how much never ending AI bullshit you will or won't have to deal with in games.

CLW
08-06-2015, 02:21 PM
No such sliders exist. All sliders will achieve is how much never ending AI bullshit you will or won't have to deal with in games.

I agree - and since I am a college guy and do not have an NFL team I love it makes purchasing Madden VERY difficult to justify.

SmoothPancakes
08-06-2015, 03:01 PM
I agree - and since I am a college guy and do not have an NFL team I love it makes purchasing Madden VERY difficult to justify.
While I do have an NFL team, I'm definitely college first. Something has just felt so off about Madden gameplay for years. I'm not gonna act like NCAA had its own problems, but at least with that I could actually find a slider set where it played decent and I had fun. I can't say the same for Madden, which is probably why I really haven't missed Madden at all despite not buying it in years.

sl8b
08-10-2015, 03:23 PM

LOL, what happened, did everyone hate it that much? I recently upgraded to a PS4 and have been playing a little Madden off and on. I don't hate it, but most of the time I end up using my game time to play The Show.

gschwendt
08-10-2015, 03:40 PM
LOL, what happened, did everyone hate it that much? I recently upgraded to a PS4 and have been playing a little Madden off and on. I don't hate it, but most of the time I end up using my game time to play The Show.
Last year was miserable to try to keep up with what everyone else was doing... who hasn't played their game, what their results were, etc. From what I've seen, this year it should be better in that regard but I'm in a wait-and-see approach.

jaymo76
08-10-2015, 10:53 PM
Unless blown away during EA ACCESS I am pretty confident this is a no buy this year. I'm glad they (apparently) are fixing some legacy issues but frankly with CFM they have literally done nothing. A mode I spend 100% of my play time in getting no major attention (and no a dumbed down draft or combine where you can see a few numbers) doesn't count.

steelerfan
08-10-2015, 11:42 PM
Unless blown away during EA ACCESS I am pretty confident this is a no buy this year. I'm glad they (apparently) are fixing some legacy issues but frankly with CFM they have literally done nothing. A mode I spend 100% of my play time in getting no major attention (and no a dumbed down draft or combine where you can see a few numbers) doesn't count.
What do you mean they did nothing? They got rid of fake Tweets!

jaymo76
08-10-2015, 11:57 PM
What do you mean they did nothing? They got rid of fake Tweets!

Yeah that's a step back. Cheesy or not, it was one of the few things that actually helped with immersion. At the end of the day, this game is just a boring, boring game. Tiburon's madden franchise just isn't good at immersion.

Edit: was the removal of tweets confirmed? I have not seen them in any new footage but I didn't know if Tiburon confirmed what I suspect.

steelerfan
08-11-2015, 12:56 AM
I'm pretty sure it was confirmed.