PDA

View Full Version : Third Patch Coming This Week?

Rudy
09-01-2010, 08:47 PM
OS has a thread stating that the third patch may be released soon. That means it must be finished. Any news on this?

JeffHCross
09-01-2010, 09:06 PM
"Coming Soon, Possibly This Week" ... doesn't say Coming this Week ;)

I saw something about this on Twitter, but I can't remember ... oh, wait, that was from OS also.

cdj
09-01-2010, 09:28 PM
I think the last blog mentioned a patch coming that would address an 'online issue' but didn't have any further info.

AustinWolv
09-02-2010, 07:48 AM
Appreciate their support and trying to fix stuff, but I'm also hoping that I don't have to keep messing with sliders. ;)

JBHuskers
09-02-2010, 10:04 AM
I think the last blog mentioned a patch coming that would address an 'online issue' but didn't have any further info.

Hopefully that online issue consists of being able to sync up with the opponent on the team select screen. That's getting annoying.

steelerfan
09-02-2010, 11:02 AM
I would guess that the top 'online issue' is the pump fake glitch. I don't really play online except in the 2 ODs I'm in though.

JeffHCross
09-02-2010, 11:12 PM
Hopefully that online issue consists of being able to sync up with the opponent on the team select screen. That's getting annoying.Still have yet to see this, actually. Had a lot more problems with that last year.

Rudy
09-03-2010, 06:22 AM
Appreciate their support and trying to fix stuff, but I'm also hoping that I don't have to keep messing with sliders. ;)

I hear you! The last patch forced me to stop my dynasty while I ended up playing at least 6-7 Play Now games trying to adjust to the changes.

AustinWolv
09-03-2010, 11:11 AM
Getting a feel for the game in Play Now works and is good to see how things changed.

The problem is setting up sliders though.......dynasty games give different results/game feel than Play Now games for the same sliders. Realized this at least two versions ago, and thus it has just worked better to play dynasty games and tweak according to stats trends as you play through. Gross stuff that is messed up of course can be tweaked after a game or two, but stats trends usually take a few games or a season even to get fine adjustments.

I don't even bother testing slider sets in Play Now after finding ones that were awesome, but as soon as you ran them in dynasty games, they sucked with overpowered stuff appearing.

Rudy
09-03-2010, 07:25 PM
I haven't found a big difference in Play Now vs. Dynasty in NCAA 11. Maybe I'm just clueless but I haven't seen the difference. I will say Practice is different for some reason. I'll test out kicking sliders in practice and they don't work the same in the other modes.

Patch #3 is out on Tuesday. Looking forward to it but nervous at the same time.

JeffHCross
09-03-2010, 10:30 PM
There isn't a big difference between Play Now and Dynasty ... until you get a couple seasons in.