PDA

View Full Version : MLB 15 The Show: Gameplay Livestream

cdj
02-19-2015, 07:24 PM
sonysandiegostudio

Rudy
02-20-2015, 04:44 AM
I watched most of it. Feels a lot like the Show lol. The one thing that does interest me is the camera shift when you "look" for a pitch. Everything else felt the same. Load times were like 10 seconds which was a lot better. I wish they added more animations.

CLW
02-20-2015, 06:28 AM
Yep looks like The Show - the best sports sim game every year for the past i dont know how many years - its not a big deal to me but the one thing they really need to improve is the lag/online issues

steelerfan
02-20-2015, 10:11 AM
Didn't watch it. Don't need to.

I'm in.

See you on Opening Day.

#TheScriptIsDead

SmoothPancakes
02-20-2015, 01:55 PM
Didn't watch it. Don't need to.

I'm in.

See you on Opening Day.

#TheScriptIsDead
:+1:

#TheScriptIsDead

Rudy
02-21-2015, 03:25 PM
My wife picked up the Show 14 for me. Best $11 ever spent since it will keep me from spending $79 on a new 15.

Game looks good but it is clearly a port of ps3 with the same player models and animations. I hear a lot of the same commentary. The presentation really needs an update as it feels stale. I will simply wait on buying a new game until new player models and presentation are added.

Since I had only played 12 after 06-09 the dynamic TV camera was new and I liked it. Ausmus isn't in the game for Detroit unfortunately. The game seems very similar to what I remember. I still wish the CPU would chase more out of the zone - particularly early in the count and by hitters who are free swingers. Lost my first game 8-6 but I had fun. The game IS fun. I just find it stale since changes occur at the speed of a glacier with this series. With updated rosters I will just stick with this for my baseball gaming this year.

jaymo76
02-22-2015, 03:12 PM
My wife picked up the Show 14 for me. Best $11 ever spent since it will keep me from spending $79 on a new 15.

Game looks good but it is clearly a port of ps3 with the same player models and animations. I hear a lot of the same commentary. The presentation really needs an update as it feels stale. I will simply wait on buying a new game until new player models and presentation are added.

Since I had only played 12 after 06-09 the dynamic TV camera was new and I liked it. Ausmus isn't in the game for Detroit unfortunately. The game seems very similar to what I remember. I still wish the CPU would chase more out of the zone - particularly early in the count and by hitters who are free swingers. Lost my first game 8-6 but I had fun. The game IS fun. I just find it stale since changes occur at the speed of a glacier with this series. With updated rosters I will just stick with this for my baseball gaming this year.

Are you using dynamic difficulty or base sliders? For 14 and not knowing the series well, I decided to go with Steeler's recommendations for pretty much everything. It makes for an awesome game IMO.

Rudy
02-22-2015, 03:52 PM
Everyone who is new to the Show will love the game. I remember playing the game at Future Shop almost ten years ago and being blown away. I loved the game too but after 4 or 5 years of playing a game that doesn't change much it gets stale.

I use my own sliders. You can almost use the same sliders every year.