PDA

View Full Version : multiple users for online franchise, same console ?

gigemaggs99
01-02-2015, 05:16 PM
Question, hoping someone here will know.

I have an Xbox One. My buddy bought one for Christmas. We both have Madden 15, we want to play an online franchise. The questions is, his son also wants to play.

Is it possible for all 3 of us to play? Our question really comes to, what happens if they have a game against each other? Will they be able to play against each other on the same console, in an online franchise with their 2 different user names? Will they both be able to log in and play that online franchise game?

Thanks.

Gus

cdj
01-02-2015, 06:40 PM
I don't know how that would work.

NCAA Football had the option of playing your OD game offline, which would address this issue I believe. Does Madden have something similar?

gigemaggs99
01-02-2015, 07:32 PM
I don't know how that would work.

NCAA Football had the option of playing your OD game offline, which would address this issue I believe. Does Madden have something similar?

I'm not sure, I started one and sent both of them an invite, they are going to be in the same division so we'll find out soon enough. :)

jaymo76
01-02-2015, 08:07 PM
Pretty sure you cannot. Offline allows 32 team control but online does not so I don't think there is anything you can do about that. However, maybe if they used different profiles???

gigemaggs99
01-02-2015, 10:23 PM
Pretty sure you cannot. Offline allows 32 team control but online does not so I don't think there is anything you can do about that. However, maybe if they used different profiles???

Yes they are going to use their own profiles, so there will be 2. We just weren't sure if they'd be able to both log in a the same time on one console with 2 different profiles and log-in and play an online franchise head-to-head game.

jaymo76
01-03-2015, 03:20 PM
Yes they are going to use their own profiles, so there will be 2. We just weren't sure if they'd be able to both log in a the same time on one console with 2 different profiles and log-in and play an online franchise head-to-head game.

I think I read over at OS that you cannot play those games as only one profile can be logged in at any one time.

gigemaggs99
01-08-2015, 06:41 PM
Multiple users update,
So my buddy the Bucs and his Son the Panthers tried to play their week 1 game in our online franchise both at the same house on the same console. My buddy sent his son an invite to play the online franchise game, he gets the invite but then gets a pop-up saying only 1 user can be logged onto the online connected franchise at a time... :fdown: