PDA

View Full Version : NBA 2K15 - Patch Now Available (10/24)

cdj
10-26-2014, 08:21 AM
A new game update is now available for NBA 2K15 on all consoles (PS4, XB1, PC).

Made a number of stability fixes to improve the quality of the MyPARK experience, and online as a whole.
Improvements have been made to the face scanning experience. Please ensure you have plenty of balanced lighting (natural light is best) for best results.
The correct animation will now be shown in Edit Player when scrolling through the available list of animations.
Fixed a rare hang that would occur when changing the in-game language from the Options menu.
Fixed an issue where the user who invited would sometimes hang at the conclusion of a playoff game in Online Leagues.
Addressed an issue in MyGM/MyLEAGUE where, in certain cases, the game would not allow the user to exceed 13 players during the free agency period of the offseason.
Fixed a rare occurrence where Doris Burke would warp off the screen prior to an on-court interview with a player/coach.
Addressed a number of locations where voice chat icons and Online IDs were not properly displayed during the online experience (PS4).
Users are now able to re-watch 2KTV episodes that have already been watched to completion.

SCClassof93
10-28-2014, 10:19 AM
Can't believe i have not purchased this yet. Probably because not much is being said here about it.

CLW
10-28-2014, 01:42 PM
I played it a bit and its a solid title. I just cannot get into the NBA. IF 2K College Hoops returned with the same gameplay I'd probably play NOTHING but that game.