PDA

View Full Version : GameStop Provides First Madden 15 CFM Info

cdj
07-28-2014, 07:42 PM
Interact and build your team with more control in Game Prep all-new to CFM. Want to develop your backup QB? Between matchups, spend extra time on him each week to earn training points without having to force him into the real games before he is ready. Also new in CFM is the Confidence rating system. Build your teams' confidence through performance and front office transactions. Balance keeping player's confidence up, to increase abilities and build player XP.

Courtesy: GameStop (http://www.gamestop.com/ps4/games/madden-nfl-15/113712)

CLW
07-28-2014, 08:22 PM
Well this could be interesting and "sim" but I suspect gaining XP will be like Road to Glory and your backup will become 99 OVR after one season of "development".

jaymo76
07-28-2014, 08:49 PM
The XP via training points was already known. Gone are team practices replaced by individual drills. However, the second part of that may be interesting. If you lose confidence this will impact other things. However, I suspect it will NOT be flushed out. In other words, if you're on the trade block do you get mad and demand your immediate release? etc. What I find strange is that HOT AND COLD STREAKS ARE ALREADY IN THE GAME. So what exactly about this is a new feature??? Cold streak players have no confidence and play poorly and vice versa with hot players.