PDA

View Full Version : Triple Shoot Offense Offense Writeup

johntom2000
07-04-2014, 10:28 PM
Welcome to my Triple Shoot Offense Writeup. A couple of days ago while researching the Run n Shoot and found this offense. I posted a short post about here that can be found here Triple Shoot Offense Guide dealing with the history and breakdown of the offense.

First I want to recap what this offense is all about. This offense takes the Run-N-Shoot offense and mixes in the running offense of triple option which hints the name "Triple Shoot". I will admit I am still very green with the RnS offense. I want to thank Dr. Death for doing a great write up on the offense. A lot of the passing plays will be coming from his write up. Its can be found here http://www.operationsports.com/Dr%20...shoot-offense/ NOTE: I use the same formations as he does but, add in the running plays.

Ok now to the offense. This write up will be broken down to 3 parts. Passing plays, Running plays, and a mini offense scheme (a surprise at the end!)

Passing Plays
*60 Series*
60 GO
61 X CHOICE
60 SLIDE
60 H Y OPTION
60 X OPTION
60 STREAK OPTION
RnS Series of plays
SWITCH CONCEPTS (THEY ARE A LOT IN THE GAME) IE: PA WR IN
CURL FLAT WHEEL
SUPER SCREEN (BASICALLY HB SCREEN OR TAKE A FL SCREEN AND TURN INTO A "SUPER HB SCREEN"
*SHALLOW CROSS SERIES*

RUNNING PLAYS
TRIPLE OPTION
JET SWEEP
VEER
ZONE OPTION
READ OPTION
WR OPTION OFF READ OPTION

MINI OFFENSE SCHEME
This mini offense is ran in flexbone normal and slot left but, setup in the normal formation. The offense is only 9 plays. I found this offense while researching the Triple Option The link to the offense can be found here http://www.gregorydoublewing.com/SORS_OFFENSE.pdf

Triple option
Fb Trap (or you can use dive or sting)
Speed Option
FB Draw
60 Go
PA Switch (cancel the PA)
PA Smash ( cancel the PA)
Dive Choice (Triple Option Pass)
Veer Dump (Triple Option Pass with the Right WB hot routed to a Option Route.)

In conclusion, I hope you all like my newest playbook. Its very simple but, fun. I already took it for a test run on line and drove people nuts with it. Enjoy.

John