PDA

View Full Version : TGT PS3 NCAA 14 OD: 2016 - Week 4

cdj
02-18-2014, 07:44 AM
The week will advance again on Thursday night, February 20.

User v User Games:
Washington State (cdj) at Stanford (stanfordsnoop)
Minnesota (gschwendt) at Rutgers (joker)

Good luck!

cdj
02-18-2014, 08:04 AM
snoop - I am free nights usually after 8 PM CT. Will sometime between 8-10 PM CT work for either tonight or tomorrow night?

gschwendt
02-18-2014, 08:07 AM
Joker, what do the next few nights look like? Tuesday would have to be late, after 9pm, Wednesday & Thursday would have to be after 8pm or possibly later.

Joker1170
02-18-2014, 08:53 AM
I wil be free tonite , tommorrow day and night, and thrus night.

gschwendt
02-18-2014, 09:05 AM
I wil be free tonite , tommorrow day and night, and thrus night.
In that case, let's try tonight at 9pm and have the other nights as backup in case something comes up.

HANDSWARD
02-18-2014, 07:58 PM
Maryland squeeks out a victory over rival West Virginia 52-49. The Terps scored at the start of the fourth quarter to take a comfortable 38-27 lead. But West Virginia drove right back to score a TD, added a 2 point conversion, and the lead was cut to 3. Then disaster struck for the Terps, as they fumbled immediately on back to back possessions, both leading to Mountaineer TDs. What was a 10 point lead became a 10 point deficit in a matter of 3 minutes. But the Terps didn't quit. A big 65 yard kickoff return put the Terps in great position to get back in the game. 3 passes later, TD Maryland. Terps down 3 with 3:35 left in the game. They kick away, which was risky considering they had no defense in the 4th quarter. The Mountaineer hurry up had the entire Terp D tired. A quick first down out near the 35 had the home crowd worried as the clock ticked under 2:30. Another quick gain set up a 2nd and 1, and the clock got down under 2:00 before the next snap. Terps come out in a blitz with pressed CBs in hopes of getting a stuff at the line. West Virginia QB Ford Childress, instread of handing off, drops back to pass and throws towards the flat. Interception! Sophomore Ben Wheeler is running down the sideline! He gets caught around the 20 yard line, first down Terps with about 1:40 left on the clock! The Terps pound the rock down to the goal line and finish it off with a TD and only 10 seconds remaining on the clock. The kick team prevents any miracles and Maryland survives.

The sliders seem much better. It was actually a realistic game til the 4th quarter, and all the scoring was turnovers/special teams creating easy points. I still think that tackling is a little too difficult. My guys were just bouncing of WRs and RBs trying to take them down. We could maybe try to lower the CPU RB Ability a touch or increase the User Tackling. I still think that running the ball is way too easy. Running inside was improved, which it needed to be cause it was impossible, but outside is still super easy. I have an o-line full of high 70s and nothing special at RB, but I ran the ball as if I was a team full of 99s. Making CPU run D even higher, or lowering HB Ability, I don't care but we need to keep trying to make this better. Honestly, I could run every single play and probably score a TD every drive (barring I don't fumble).

gschwendt
02-18-2014, 09:01 PM
Joker, I'm online and ready whenever you are. Just send me a game invite whenever you get on.

cdj
02-18-2014, 09:05 PM
snoop - I am free nights usually after 8 PM CT. Will sometime between 8-10 PM CT work for either tonight or tomorrow night?

snoop - Most of us here at the ranch are under the weather tonight, so let's aim for Wednesday or Thursday evening instead. Let me know what works for you and we can go from there. Between 8-10 PM CT should work best for me, but I can try to accommodate.

steelerfan
02-18-2014, 09:17 PM
snoop - Most of us here at the ranch

JBHuskers
02-18-2014, 09:51 PM
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQCj6-8HyUIJC6fNni4tSkVuGROHkoJAjFFEcbJwk5KWY5xuEa1

psusnoop
02-18-2014, 10:30 PM
snoop - Most of us here at the ranch are under the weather tonight, so let's aim for Wednesday or Thursday evening instead. Let me know what works for you and we can go from there. Between 8-10 PM CT should work best for me, but I can try to accommodate.

Wednesday night works great for me, 10pm est works best.

gschwendt
02-18-2014, 10:43 PM
Never heard from you joker. Tomorrow night is unlikely but might be able to squeeze it in. Thursday night would have to be after 8pm CT.

I sent you a friend request so if you're on tomorrow night and see me on, send me a message and we'll see if we can knock it out.

Joker1170
02-19-2014, 01:01 PM
Never heard from you joker. Tomorrow night is unlikely but might be able to squeeze it in. Thursday night would have to be after 8pm CT.

I sent you a friend request so if you're on tomorrow night and see me on, send me a message and we'll see if we can knock it out.

Ok sorry about not being on last night I was exhausted from work and pasted out when I got home.
Just a thought I think we should make it mandatory we must play at least 3-4 user games a season that way no one gets a free ride playing only cpu.

marcotte14
02-19-2014, 03:13 PM
Ok sorry about not being on last night I was exhausted from work and pasted out when I got home.
Just a thought I think we should make it mandatory we must play at least 3-4 user games a season that way no one gets a free ride playing only cpu.

Aren't all users scheduled 3 user games this year??

JBHuskers
02-19-2014, 03:45 PM

Something like that.

psusnoop
02-19-2014, 07:33 PM
I'm pretty sure each user has at least 3 user games. I think I may end up with 4 maybe 5 this season.

cdj
02-19-2014, 08:09 PM

Yes. CCG & Bowl could make that more.

pearice
02-20-2014, 07:29 PM
Guys we are under a tornado warning til 3am. in some very bad weather... The power just came back on.. I was disconnected twice before the power cut off perm. For abt two hrs. Both my games were tied, gonna get it in while the weather is calmed down

gschwendt
02-20-2014, 07:57 PM
Joker, I'm online ready & waiting.

Joker1170
02-20-2014, 08:45 PM
Joker, I'm online ready & waiting.

Hey bro sorry foe delay had to work late will be on in a hour.

gschwendt
02-20-2014, 10:01 PM
Hey bro sorry foe delay had to work late will be on in a hour.
Tired of waiting around... I don't know whether you're online or not since you haven't accepted my friend request but I haven't heard anything from you. I talked to cdj and he agreed that I would just play the CPU in the morning.

g'nite all.

JBHuskers
02-20-2014, 10:47 PM
Playing mine now. Passed out on the couch during the Husker game :D

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

psusnoop
02-21-2014, 05:52 AM
Feeling happy there is an advance looming this morning.

HANDSWARD
02-21-2014, 07:44 AM
Agreed on the advance.

Getting slightly ahead gschwendt, we play each other next. I am available tonight after 7:00/7:30 ET. I will be around most of the weekend. No big plans, just have to hit the range a few times as I prepare for a golf tournament I am playing in next week. I can fit that in around whatever your availability is, however, I'd prefer to just get it out of the way tonight. Just let me know what works for you.