PDA

View Full Version : TGT PS3 NCAA 14 OD: 2016 - Week 3

cdj
02-15-2014, 10:51 PM
The week will advance again Tuesday, February 18.

There are no User v User Games.

Off-week: Washington State (cdj), #3 Maryland (HANDSWARD), Rutgers (Joker), #6 Oklahoma (Escobar)

Good luck! As always, please provide any and all feedback regarding gameplay/sliders.

pearice
02-16-2014, 09:54 AM
Hopefully I don't have internet problems and cant bring back the Bears from a shallacking from Tennessee

marcotte14
02-16-2014, 10:55 AM
Hopefully I don't have internet problems and cant bring back the Bears from a shallacking from Tennessee

I hope so too. Sorry about that.

Does anyone know if a purchased uniform pack will mess up user vs user games? I want to buy Tennessee's grey uniforms but I don't want it to mess anything up. I heard that if I just don't wear them vs another user that it will be fine, but I'm not sure.

I mean how could you not like these?
http://static1.businessinsider.com/image/521cd10069beddfb083a6bbe-1200/tennessee-has-introduced-a-smokey-grey-alternate-uniform.jpg

HANDSWARD
02-17-2014, 12:07 AM
Did my recruiting.

marcotte14
02-17-2014, 11:45 AM
Tennessee wins in a shootout 69-51 over Ole Miss. Sliders were better, I noticed it was a little harder to run the ball at times. The cpu offense torched me for almost 600 yards of total offense. They were def. harder to stop but I would expect that out of an 99 overall offense. Big plays killed me, they would score so fast and I would have to drive down the field. The overall gameplay seemed better and more difficult, which is a good thing.

cdj
02-18-2014, 07:35 AM
I hope so too. Sorry about that.

Does anyone know if a purchased uniform pack will mess up user vs user games? I want to buy Tennessee's grey uniforms but I don't want it to mess anything up. I heard that if I just don't wear them vs another user that it will be fine, but I'm not sure.

I mean how could you not like these?

I'm very certain you can use them in UvU games and both will see, but perhaps someone else can confirm.

Escobar
02-18-2014, 01:26 PM
If the other person does not have the uniform pack, and you try to wear it in the game, their game will freeze once you both Ready up. It will do it even if you only select a pair of gloves they don't own.