PDA

View Full Version : TGT PS3 NCAA 14 OD: 2015 - Bowl Week

cdj
02-02-2014, 11:57 PM
The week will advance again on Wednesday, February 5.

User v User Bowl Games:

:Rose_Bowl: -- :Maryland: #4 Maryland (HANDSWARD) vs. #10 Washington State (cdj) :Washington_State:

:Sugar_Bowl: -- :TCU: #5 TCU (marcotte) vs. #8 Arkansas (JBHuskers) :Arkansas:

Other User Bowl Games:
:Capital_One_Bowl: -- :South_Carolina: #15 South Carolina (CPU) vs. #20 Ohio State (Marlowe) :Ohio_State:

:Fiesta_Bowl: -- :Cal: #6 Cal (ecirp) vs. #7 Miami (CPU) :Miami:

:Orange_Bowl: -- :Oklahoma: #3 Oklahoma (Escobar) vs. #9 Texas A&M (CPU) :Texas_A&M:

:Cotton_Bowl: -- :Georgia: #13 Georgia (CPU) vs. #14 Oklahoma State (psusnoop) :Oklahoma_State:

:Beef_O_Bradys_Bowl: -- :Rutgers: Rutgers (joker) vs. Southern Miss (6-6) :Southern_Miss:

:Heisman_Trophy:
Congrats to TCU (marcotte) RB Aaron Green on winning the Heisman Trophy!
Arkansas RB (JBHuskers) Jonathan Williams finished second in the voting.

:BCS_Trophy:
The BCS National Championship Game features #1 UL-Lafayette (12-0) vs. #2 Virginia Tech (12-1). A 27-24 OT victory over Florida State in the ACC CG vaulted the Hokies into the title game. BCS squads #3-6, 8, & 10 are all user teams, with one-loss Maryland, Oklahoma, and TCU left in the cold.

cdj
02-03-2014, 12:23 AM
HANDS - Late evening typically works best for me, say 9-10 PM CT. Let me know what works for you and we can go from there. Good luck!

JBHuskers
02-03-2014, 01:58 AM
I can't believe two CPU teams are in the title game :D

Marcotte, I'll be around Tuesday after 6 central.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

marcotte14
02-03-2014, 11:39 AM
JB, I can do any night after 9pm est. Tomorrow night will work!

Joker1170
02-03-2014, 11:57 AM
First year and Rugters is in Bowl game, way to go coaching staff the future look bright.

HANDSWARD
02-03-2014, 05:02 PM
HANDS - Late evening typically works best for me, say 9-10 PM CT. Let me know what works for you and we can go from there. Good luck!

I can play tonight after my hockey game. Should be home and ready to play around 10:45 your time. If that is too late then we can do tomorrow night in your 9-10 CT window. Just let me know.

Edit: cdj, since I haven't seen a response from you let's just shoot for tomorrow night. That way I can stick around for parking lot beers after my game. No point in skipping that if I don't know if you can play. Probably better that way anyway. I play like crap after my hockey games cause I'm all amped up.

cdj
02-03-2014, 10:13 PM
Tuesday night should work!

HANDSWARD
02-04-2014, 11:24 AM
Tuesday night should work!

:up:

HANDSWARD
02-04-2014, 06:27 PM
I'm on my ps4 playing some madden. Just msg me when you get online and I will switch over to the ps3.

cdj
02-04-2014, 08:08 PM
HANDS - I think it'll be around 9 PM CT, give or take a few minutes either way. I will message you when I hop on.

JBHuskers
02-04-2014, 08:19 PM
I'm here Marcotte let me know when you want to play.

cdj
02-04-2014, 11:07 PM
Good game, HANDS. Too bad we got disconnected. Even though I wasn't going to win, it was relatively competitive and I liked the statline for my offensive players.

JBHuskers
02-04-2014, 11:21 PM
How bout 8 central Wednesday?

HANDSWARD
02-04-2014, 11:26 PM
Maryland finishes the season with a win in the Rose Bowl over Washington State. Washington State led the scoring with a solid opening drive TD. Maryland answered and then was able to hold the Cougars to 3 in the red zone on their next drive. The Terps answered right back with a TD to take their first lead of the game. An impressive 60 yard drive with 35 seconds left and 1 timeout finished with a TD and made the score 21-10 at halftime. The Cougars made a big stop defensively to start the second half and got back in the game with a long drive that ended with a TD. But with a 21-17 lead entering the 4th, the Terps defense brought the Cougars to a grinding halt. Their offense and special teams helped finish it off with a few big plays. A 50 yard punt return into the red zone led to a TD. Then the nail was put in the coffin when backup QB Chris Bracken took a 69 yard run down the sideline for a TD. Final score: 35-17 Terps.

The win caps a second successful season for Maryland coach Justin Patel. Many think that a big program will try to lure him away from College Park, but sources say that he is more than happy where he is and with another top 5 recruiting class on the way, the future looks really bright. There will be big losses on the offensive side with the starting QB, top 2 RBs, top 2 WRs (including this year's Biletnikoff winner), and several members of the O-line all playing their last game. But with many young guys in the program including their future QB already in place, the team still hopes to be in the mix for a conference title next season.

Good game, HANDS. Too bad we got disconnected. Even though I wasn't going to win, it was relatively competitive and I liked the statline for my offensive players.

Good game cdj. You had me on my heels early. If you wouldn't have gotten so run happy in the middle it would have been a real close one. You certainly had the upper hand early, as I could not stop you with anything. Sucks with the DC but at least it was late. Hopefully we get to rematch it at some point.

marcotte14
02-05-2014, 08:00 AM
JB, sorry about last night, tonight sounds good!

JBHuskers
02-05-2014, 09:05 AM
JB, sorry about last night, tonight sounds good!

No problem! I got a good nap in :D see you at 8 central.

Joker1170
02-05-2014, 10:08 AM
Playing my game today

Joker1170
02-05-2014, 01:30 PM
Rugters wins shootout against Golden Eagles 45-42, espn classic as first year HC Mike Honcho leads them to a his first bowl victory!

marcotte14
02-05-2014, 08:20 PM
System update, could that be why we keep getting disconnected?

JBHuskers
02-05-2014, 08:24 PM
I froze the 2nd time. Restoring file system now. Try inviting me when I get back on.

JBHuskers
02-05-2014, 08:27 PM
System update could have been the problem.

JBHuskers
02-05-2014, 08:37 PM
About 50% installed. Should be on soon.