PDA

View Full Version : TGT PS3 NCAA 14 OD: 2015 - Week 12

cdj
01-15-2014, 05:41 AM
The week will advance again on Saturday night, January 18.

There are no User v User games this week.

Off-week: #10 Cal (ecirpwehttam), #13 Arkansas (JB)

Good luck!

HANDSWARD
01-18-2014, 05:53 PM
Been procrastinating on this for several days. I will play tonight by 10 or 11 at the latest. Been MUT obsessed all day.

cdj
01-18-2014, 09:48 PM
Been procrastinating on this for several days. I will play tonight by 10 or 11 at the latest. Been MUT obsessed all day.

I have noticed that on Twitter. I need to play NG Madden some more.

You are last up.

Washington State plays keep-away from the potent Oregon offense and wins 42-24. WSU rushed for 470 yards with three players going for 119 or more. HB Teondray Caldwell led the way with 226 yards and two touchdowns as he valiantly tries to get into major award contention.

HANDSWARD
01-18-2014, 10:44 PM
Maryland downs Sparty 93-91 in a 6 OT marathon. I won the 6 OTs 44-42. That was by far the most ridiculous game of NCAA football I have ever played in my life. I threw for 6 TDs and 5 INTs. My power RB got hurt for the game early on so I only had 1 RB. No big deal, the other guy ran for 6 TDs and caught 3 TDs (he had 5 of my 6 OT TDs if I remember correctly). It took a random clipping penalty against the Spartans on the 2 point conversion in the 6th OT to decide it. They didn't convert after the penalty.

Maryland is now 9-1 and remains undefeated in the Big 10.

Joker1170
01-19-2014, 01:59 AM
Maryland downs Sparty 93-91 in a 6 OT marathon. I won the 6 OTs 44-42. That was by far the most ridiculous game of NCAA football I have ever played in my life. I threw for 6 TDs and 5 INTs. My power RB got hurt for the game early on so I only had 1 RB. No big deal, the other guy ran for 6 TDs and caught 3 TDs (he had 5 of my 6 OT TDs if I remember correctly). It took a random clipping penalty against the Spartans on the 2 point conversion in the 6th OT to decide it. They didn't convert after the penalty.

Maryland is now 9-1 and remains undefeated in the Big 10.

holy cow how unrealisic! You cant be serious is this what this dyn is about, we need to do something about it. 93-91 come on that is too unbeliveable please tell me im not the only one, please that needs to be thrown out, sorry but that cant happen.

HANDSWARD
01-19-2014, 10:59 AM
What do you expect me to do? Lose on purpose after they score on me in the first OT? I'm going to keep playing trying to win the game. The only reason it went to OT was cause I turned the ball over 6 times in regulation. Been playing so much next gen Madden that you forget that defenders can turn on a dime and intercept the ball. I've gotten so used to reading the hips of the defender to make throws. If I don't get so turnover happy early on in the game then I kill them. We have been talking in the slider thread about how we can make the game harder. I think it is way too easy right now. But I'm not going to sit there and lose on purpose because I think a game may get out of hand.

Joker1170
01-19-2014, 12:08 PM
Most real teams will use ball control and play to win that way there is never been a football game in our lifetime that has been 93-91. No I dont expect you to lose on purpose but that score shows that there is serious issues with defense in this game, but I dont expect you to take advtange of poor cpu AI which alot of ppl do, this is just are completely unrealisic stats and a unrealistic score in my opinion. Just because you play alot of Madden doesnt excuss you to run money plays that work against the cpu that you know will work everytime, thats all Im saying. If you look at all of everyone else scores non are as rediculious has your game was, I say you should play it again but im not the commish.

HANDSWARD
01-19-2014, 12:31 PM
I can't play ball control when I am losing 42-21 at halftime from 5 first half turnovers and my ball control RB hurt for the game. 4 of their first half TDs were set up in the redzone off of the turnovers.

The score was 49-49, which has happened plenty of times in college football regulation games. I can't help that the OTs got out of hand. Like I said, I just kept playing. And there have been 6 and 7 OT games in college football, look it up. Some with as many points scored in the OTs as in my game.

We play each other next. I am available all day on Monday, and after 7 pm ET Tuesday and Wednesday. Let me know what works for you. I look forward to running my money plays that I know will work every time against you.