PDA

View Full Version : NBA Live 14 Bugs, Glitches, & Issues Thread

cdj
01-08-2014, 01:18 PM
Use this thread to post bugs, glitches, & issues found in NBA Live 14.

JBHuskers
01-08-2014, 01:22 PM
Couple of big issues currently in Big Moments under Live Season:

- Progression of completed events has disappeared

- When player locked with a post man (or anyone but the point guard), the PG will just stand at the top of the key and dribble, not running an offense.

Stan HAMsen
01-08-2014, 03:30 PM
During my first game, my PF (I guess, the :ps3tri: player) disappeared twice. Or maybe he disappeared once, went to the bench and came back still in ghost form.

Stan HAMsen
01-08-2014, 04:09 PM
Game quit to dashboard after validating roster before first ultimate team fantasy showdown.

I OU a Beatn
01-08-2014, 05:50 PM
During my first game, my PF (I guess, the :ps3tri: player) disappeared twice. Or maybe he disappeared once, went to the bench and came back still in ghost form.

That's really weird. I saw in the other thread you were using New Orleans. I was playing against them in my first game and the reserve PF was also invisible every time he checked into the game. I was going down the court on a breakaway layup and I got called for the charge and was like "WHAT THE...?". Next possession they gave the invisible guy the ball m and I figured out what was going on then. :D

Stan HAMsen
01-08-2014, 05:52 PM
:D

jaymo76
01-08-2014, 11:37 PM
Just finished my first game as the Nets. I got pounded by the Pelicans 41-22. I had the same glitch as above... after the first quarter one of the Pelican players disappeared/was invisible. Sadly he did manage to score a few baskets on me; recorded one steal and two blocks. :fp:

jaymo76
01-08-2014, 11:38 PM
Oh forgot to mention as well that after the first half I lost the ability to replay shots. I'm exactly when it happened but I went to see a nice slam and the feature no longer worked.

Stan HAMsen
01-09-2014, 03:19 PM
Quit to dashboard during the 1st quarter of a dynasty game. Error code (CE-34878-0).

Stan HAMsen
01-09-2014, 05:22 PM
Quit to dashboard while calling a play. Error code (CE-34878-0).

I had just called a quick play, then tried to change to a full play (whatever we're calling :ps3L1: + :Up: ).

JBHuskers
01-10-2014, 09:58 AM
There are a lot of games that do that, and what's weird is it'll be fine in that part after it does it once. Battlefield was a big example of that.

ryby6969
01-10-2014, 12:55 PM
Quit to dashboard while calling a play. Error code (CE-34878-0).

I had just called a quick play, then tried to change to a full play (whatever we're calling :ps3L1: + :Up: ).

I tried the exact same thing yesterday and got the exact same result.

Stan HAMsen
01-10-2014, 10:34 PM
Got the play call exit thing again.

jaymo76
01-11-2014, 03:37 AM
Just played the rookie showcase. I was NOT subbed out once although I was ice cold. Second issue... I was wearing #5 and a player came off the bench also wearing #5. On my team on the court at the same time we had two #5's.

Marlowe
01-12-2014, 10:35 AM
Playing rookie showcase...first bug happened after the other team scored my player went out of bounds and just kept going up the sideline. I couldn't control him until my team scored.

Second bug happened in the same game. I went for a shot, missed and the other team rebounded but it looked like the player that rebounded just froze in the box. When I got the ball back I couldn't inbound. Notice the ball sitting in the middle of the court in the pic below. Game came to a complete standstill and I had to exit the game.

video:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=1376134795982312

Stan HAMsen
01-12-2014, 12:32 PM
the other team rebounded but it looked like the player that rebounded just froze in the box.

I just had this on back to back plays, but not the other part. Also playing Rising Star.

Other team rebounds, player is frozen. My team gets the ball on 8 second call, misses and frozen rebounder again. I scored on that possession and didn't see any other problems.

jaymo76
01-12-2014, 01:20 PM
On occasion the cpu will go down the court and pass the ball into the post and try to drive. If I have position the cpu player turns around and holds the ball until the shot clock runs out. Then my team takes over possession.

Ineedhelp
04-12-2014, 08:28 PM
Often, in rising star when I'm subbed (on xbox one btw) it will freeze. Then nothing will start the game unless I go home, or turn on another app which restarts the game entirely. Does anyone know the problem here?

cdj
04-17-2014, 10:44 PM
Often, in rising star when I'm subbed (on xbox one btw) it will freeze. Then nothing will start the game unless I go home, or turn on another app which restarts the game entirely. Does anyone know the problem here?

I don't think I have heard of that one. Have you deleted the game data (installed from disc and updates/patches, NOT game save files)? I am on PS4, so I don't know how to do that on XB1.

The other day in Rising Star I had a bug where one of my teammates would try to be in the inbounder after every make/turnover - even for the other team. It wasn't an issue for the CPU as he was transparent there and they could inbound and go. However, for my squad he would get to the inbound spot first and the player with the ball would Mario run in place, blocked by him. After some time (and some pushing by my player), I could get the proper inbounder to move enough to let the out of control jabroni move back into the court. It happened in the fourth quarter of the game and I haven't run into it since.