PDA

View Full Version : NBA Live 15 Wishlist Thread

cdj
01-08-2014, 01:17 PM
Use this thread to post your wishlist ideas for NBA Live 15.

JBHuskers
01-08-2014, 01:23 PM
- Online Dynasty

- A box out button

- Auction House for LUT

- Collections for LUT

- More plays to be able to call

- Online Team Play

cdj
01-08-2014, 01:38 PM
Gameplay:
- Improved Animations & Physics
- (Optional) Larger, clearer shot indicator for FGs & FTs
- Improved CPU Logic & AI
- Injuries
- Improved defensive awareness under the basket
- More/deeper sliders

Other:
- Skills Trainer/Tutorial
- Online Team Play
- Adidas Live Run
- NBA D-League, Olympic & FIBA/International squads (own modes, plus optional inclusion in Dynasty & Rising Star)
- Online Dynasty
- Improved crowd (audio & visual, logic, composition)

Stan HAMsen
01-09-2014, 04:47 PM
Tie auto motion to user and not to home/away.

Marlowe
01-12-2014, 09:42 AM
Practice mode

jaymo76
01-12-2014, 01:16 PM
General:
-pratise court
-skills trainer
-international teams/rosters
-creation of sliders for things such as game speed, shooting accuracy, etc.
-return on injuries during gameplay
-NEXT GEN graphics for players and fans
-continued development of in game commentary... perhaps cbs and espn teams??? (aka NCAA bball 10)

Gameplay:
-a free throw shooting bar
-a f/g shooting bar
-re-mapping of certain controls
-bring over the quick changes mode from NCAA BBall 10 (subs, gameplay, timeouts, plays, etc.)
-set your D before the game (for the direction pad) rather than in game (eg start with a 1-2-1-1 half court press)

Career modes:
-practise court
-more style options for creating players / further customization of the experience
-player specific commentary for your created player
-draft showcase complete with commentary

*** overall the career modes need a lot of love in the form of depth of experience. I am enjoying the game but I am not lost in the experience like I am with 2k. depth and immersion need to be a focus moving forward.

The game is going in the right direction and the patches thus far have improved the experience. I love the big moments and the continual updates are awesome. Like others have said, the foundation is there for success.

Stan HAMsen
01-12-2014, 02:40 PM
I am enjoying the game but I am not lost in the experience like I am with 2k. depth and immersion need to be a focus moving forward.

:up:

I think some of the RPG stuff in 2k is corny, but the player grading system is really addictive. The system in Rising Star is just ok.

That said, it takes a bit more work and creativity to get an assist in Live so even the meager visual reward seems nice. :D

Stan HAMsen
01-13-2014, 10:12 AM
-international teams/rosters

I really like this idea. I don't know if there are enough international competitions to support this, but it would be awesome if you could be a part of an international team either as a player (Rising Star) or coach (Dynasty).

JBHuskers
01-13-2014, 11:45 AM
I'd love to see the D-League in. Both on Dynasty to move players up and down, and for Rising Star.

cdj
01-15-2014, 09:44 PM
If you guys could (in either your posts above or in new ones), please list your top five gameplay requests and then top five "other" items. [This could include new features, changes to existing features, etc.]

JBHuskers
01-16-2014, 11:56 AM
Gameplay

1. Better feedback on shots and free throws (text, colors, etc.)
2. Make it tougher to get into the paint with guards
3. Slightly loosen up shooting on higher difficulties
4. More post moves
5. Player Lock - CPU does not run the offense when you're anything but a point guard

Other

1. Online Dynasty (if NHL can do it, there is no reason why NBA can't)
2. More offensive and defensive plays
3. When subs are at the table and you call timeout, give option to put in those subs to keep the rotation in tact
4. Online Team Play (co-op H2H Seasons)
5. Ability to earn coins for EVERYTHING you do, not just in Ultimate Team.

Stan HAMsen
01-16-2014, 06:44 PM
Gameplay:
- Improved Animations & Physics
- (Optional) Larger, clearer shot indicator for FGs & FTs
- Improved CPU Logic & AI
- Injuries
- Improved defensive awareness under the basket
- More/deeper sliders

Other:
- Skills Trainer/Tutorial
- Online Team Play
- Adidas Live Run
- NBA D-League, Olympic & FIBA/International squads (own modes, plus optional inclusion in Dynasty & Rising Star)
- Online Dynasty
- Improved crowd (audio & visual, logic, composition)

I'm going to just 2nd this list instead of writing the same thing in my own words.

While I'm not certain that the team intended for the game to be so difficult, I hope they will go the route of the skills trainer. You can make the game difficult if you teach me how to play it. I have never been a huge soccer fan and I know very little about the sport, but I felt like FIFA's skills trainer was working. I would use the trainer and then I would see the CPU use those skills in game, and I could pick up on how the game is played (at least how FIFA is played, regardless of how that translates to the real world).

I appreciate the effort that goes into the tutorial videos, but I don't find them all that helpful. For one, I don't have the option of recreating what I see in the video. As far as I know, I can't take a player to the court by himself and take shots over and over until I feel like I'm getting it.

Stan HAMsen
01-19-2014, 11:02 AM
I did a quick scan but didn't see this mentioned already.

In my mind, the ability to continue career saves from one title to the next is absolutely mandatory for next gen sports games.