PDA

View Full Version : TGT PS3 NCAA 14 OD: 2015 - Week 8

JBHuskers
12-24-2013, 10:58 PM
The week has advanced. With the holiday we'll advance Saturday or Sunday, depending on when CDJ gets back into town. If you're gone past that, post here.

No user games but everyone has a game.

HANDSWARD
12-28-2013, 09:41 AM
Been busy with family in town. I may not get to this until late on Sunday.

Joker1170
12-29-2013, 01:21 AM
Will play game tommorrow

cdj
12-29-2013, 10:31 AM
That's no problem, guys. We'll aim to advance tonight.

HANDSWARD
12-29-2013, 10:52 PM
Starting my game right now

HANDSWARD
12-29-2013, 11:55 PM
Did we do something to the sliders? I just beat Penn State 85-6. Running the ball seemed easier than it has ever been. I ran for 480 yards on 50 carries. My 3rd string guy was running all over them. It could just be that it was Penn State. My schedule this season has been pretty difficult to this point.

Joker1170
12-30-2013, 01:21 AM
Game played.

psusnoop
12-30-2013, 07:09 AM
Playing at some point this afternoon, I was just checking the web and realized I didn't play this game for this week. Sorry bout the hold up.

marcotte14
12-30-2013, 11:40 AM
Did we do something to the sliders? I just beat Penn State 85-6. Running the ball seemed easier than it has ever been. I ran for 480 yards on 50 carries. My 3rd string guy was running all over them. It could just be that it was Penn State. My schedule this season has been pretty difficult to this point.

Hmm, I have no idea. I mentioned something about the sliders after season 1 but nobody responded. I would be all for changing the sliders to make the cpu better.

I will play my game when I get home from work, been out of town for the holidays. Sorry for the hold up.

cdj
12-30-2013, 05:25 PM

No sliders were touched. PSU must be absolutely terrible or your recruiting that impressive - likely a combo of both.

Hmm, I have no idea. I mentioned something about the sliders after season 1 but nobody responded. I would be all for changing the sliders to make the cpu better.

Please post any ideas/thoughts and we can look into it.

The holidays are really slowing us down, which is understandable. Hopefully we can start getting back to regular 3 day advances by the weekend.

marcotte, Escobar, snoop, and ecirp remain.

HANDSWARD
12-30-2013, 07:34 PM
No sliders were touched. PSU must be absolutely terrible or your recruiting that impressive - likely a combo of both.

I figured it was the same it has been. I just came off playing at Michigan and at Alabama (which I lost) so I figured it was the drop in quality of opponent. Also been playing an overwhelming amount of ps4 Madden so running on this game seems super easy after I have gotten used to it on ps4. Feels like Tecmo Bowl with all the zig zagging.

pearice
12-30-2013, 07:49 PM
Hey guys, i have been in the process of moving and attempted to play my game via iphone hotsp a few times but it would not save to the server... Last night i got to the 4th quarter when my girlfriend accidentally unplugged the ps3. I feel it unfair that I take a sim loss, but would rather hear someone elses opinion. I will play it tonight otherwise, it can be simmed since i will have a bunch of restarts. I was so pissed last night whenit went off bc i had some good stats and was only
Winning 47-44 in a shootout

Joker1170
12-31-2013, 10:19 AM
In my other league you have to sumitt a picture of your reason for restart too verifiy it otherwise u must sim till you lose. Seems to help cut out alot of restarts.

JBHuskers
12-31-2013, 10:24 AM
I don't get how some people have so many restarts....I understand when it freezes at the end of the game, but almost every week for some people is kinda fishy.

HANDSWARD
12-31-2013, 12:26 PM
I had one this week but it was only cause I started my game one day and my mom gave me shit for playing video games while she was here to visit me. That's when I posted that it was gonna be a bit for me to get my game in.

pearice
12-31-2013, 02:21 PM
Like i stated i dont min having a sim
Loss. If thats what the vast majority says. Like i said i was movin in my new house. Had problems with ATT and guy came yesterday witha. New modem and re ran some wire.

Joker1170
12-31-2013, 11:23 PM
My opinion is take a sim loss a girlfriend unplugging ur game is not justification for a restart, lost of electricty, being kicked from ea servers, freezing of game those are examples of justification ........but thats just my thoughts.

Joker1170
12-31-2013, 11:28 PM
I don't get how some people have so many restarts....I understand when it freezes at the end of the game, but almost every week for some people is kinda fishy.

Unfortunately at some point you will have too make strick rules for restarts or some ppl will take advantage of it, thats just the cold hard fact.Thats what I have learn from my experience the real true sim players who never restart will understand and ones who just in it to win at any cost will complaine or just drop out.