PDA

View Full Version : TGT PS3 NCAA 14 OD: 2015 - Week 7

cdj
12-20-2013, 07:58 AM
The week will advnace again on Monday night, December 23. If you are out of town for the holidays, please post here and we can adjust the deadline accordingly.

User v User Games:
#7 Arkansas (JBHuskers) at #1 South Carolina (Xusemagru)

Off-week: Oklahoma State (psusnoop), Rutgers (Joker)

Good luck!

JBHuskers
12-20-2013, 01:40 PM
Magru, how does Sunday afternoon or Monday night work?

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx since I'm too lazy to get to the CPU using Tapatalk 4

Xusemagru
12-20-2013, 05:16 PM
one of them should work depends on what going on sunday...monday night will def work

Joker1170
12-20-2013, 11:52 PM
Psusnoop, I will be free Monday night after 11pm cst after that, I will be out of town and not free till Thursday after 10 pm cst

JBHuskers
12-22-2013, 03:49 PM
one of them should work depends on what going on sunday...monday night will def work

Cool man. Let's just shoot for Monday night. I'm free after 5:30 central.

Xusemagru
12-23-2013, 02:22 PM
I would like to take this time to announce my retirement from South Carolina. I do not have the passion anymore to continue coaching at the level that I have been. The constant grind of recruiting and coaching in games has finally wore me down physically and it is time to step down.

Thanks for allowing me to play it was fun, just got too many other things going on to stay active in this, plus I have grown tired of the game and would rather just shoot people in COD at this point in time.

Good luck everyone!

JBHuskers
12-23-2013, 02:30 PM
Sorry to see you go Magru!

HANDSWARD
12-23-2013, 04:20 PM
I just destroyed Michigan 48-21 but it froze on the end of game highlights. :deadhorse:

We have family in town and are about to go out to eat. Pretty full night planned so I don't think I will be able to get to replaying it tonight. Can get to it during the middle of the day tomorrow if we can hold off the advance for a bit.

HANDSWARD
12-23-2013, 04:21 PM
I would like to take this time to announce my retirement from South Carolina. I do not have the passion anymore to continue coaching at the level that I have been. The constant grind of recruiting and coaching in games has finally wore me down physically and it is time to step down.

Thanks for allowing me to play it was fun, just got too many other things going on to stay active in this, plus I have grown tired of the game and would rather just shoot people in COD at this point in time.

Good luck everyone!

Booooo

Sorry to see you go man.

JBHuskers
12-23-2013, 04:25 PM
I just destroyed Michigan 48-21 but it froze on the end of game highlights. :deadhorse:

We have family in town and are about to go out to eat. Pretty full night planned so I don't think I will be able to get to replaying it tonight. Can get to it during the middle of the day tomorrow if we can hold off the advance for a bit.

Yeah we can. There are still quite a few games left. I'll advance tomorrow night or Wednesday morning since CDJ is out of town.

JBHuskers
12-23-2013, 10:38 PM
#7 Arkansas was up 28-3 at half over #1 South Carolina, and held on 31-25 to knock off the top team in the nation.

Joker1170
12-24-2013, 01:26 AM
Never got response from Psusnoop,
I will be unavailable until Thrus after 10pm cst.

psusnoop
12-24-2013, 07:31 AM
The week will advnace again on Monday night, December 23. If you are out of town for the holidays, please post here and we can adjust the deadline accordingly.

User v User Games:
#7 Arkansas (JBHuskers) at #1 South Carolina (Xusemagru)

Off-week: Oklahoma State (psusnoop), Rutgers (Joker)

Good luck!

This says we are off Joker we don't have a user vs user game :)

JBHuskers
12-24-2013, 09:52 AM
I'll advance tonight. Then the next advance will be Saturday after that. If you haven't played, get them in!

marcotte14
12-24-2013, 11:49 AM
I'll advance tonight. Then the next advance will be Saturday after that. If you haven't played, get them in!

ok, I'll get my game in tonight sometime.

HANDSWARD
12-24-2013, 10:55 PM
I won by the same exact score on the replay. First time that has ever worked out.