PDA

View Full Version : TGT PS3 NCAA 14 OD: 2014 - Week 15

cdj
11-11-2013, 08:50 AM
The week will advance again on Wednesday, November 15.

The only users with games are:

- Memphis (Xusemagru) vs. Cincinnati (CPU)
- #3 TCU (marcotte) at West Virginia (CPU)
- #1 Oklahoma (Escobar) vs. Oklahoma State (CPU)

Every user still has recruiting duties.

Xusemagru
11-11-2013, 11:29 AM
What a game to end the regular season!!! Memphis beats Cincinnati in Triple OT 71-69!!! This game had everything well except defense. Memphis to end the first half looked to punch it in from the 1 and were stopped and with 10 seconds to play cincinnati runs the ball up the middle, breaks a tackle and scores a 99 yard td run to bring the score to 28-21 going into the half. Memphis received the ball in the second half and promptly scored. The game went back and forth in the second half and Cincy came up with a big stop to make Memphis punt. Cincy had 40 seconds left to go from their own 35 to tie the game and promptly came down the field and scored with 1 second left to force overtime. In the first overtime Memphis almost fumbled the game away. The QB scrambled and ran to the Cincy 2 and tried to slide before he could get hit (QB has KNOWN fumbling issues) and he STILL fumbled even though he was untouched! Thankfully Memphis recovered and promptly scored on the next play. The teams traded touchdowns until the 3rd OT, Memphis was able to stop Cincy on their 2 pt conversion try and win the game in dramatic fashion!

Memphis turned around their season in a big way. Coach Magru went 4-8 in his first year of coaching and turned it around in year 2 with a record of 8-4. This win coupled with the Connecticut loss also clinched Memphis 1st place in the American conference! Great turn around in year 2. Bowl week here we come!

HANDSWARD
11-11-2013, 11:43 AM
Magru, you have to have broken some offensive records. Did you have a game with less than 50 points scored this season?

Maryland is ready to advance.

Xusemagru
11-11-2013, 11:58 AM
Magru, you have to have broken some offensive records. Did you have a game with less than 50 points scored this season?

Maryland is ready to advance.

I think I had one outside of the user games which I was held under 30 both games. I only set team records not ncaa records surprisingly. My star RB got hurt for the season last game so I had to rely on the pass alot this game.

psusnoop
11-11-2013, 08:29 PM
Ready for advance.

JBHuskers
11-12-2013, 08:48 AM
I'll recruit tonight.

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx since I'm too lazy to get to the CPU using Tapatalk 4

cdj
11-13-2013, 08:52 AM
Escobar needs to play and there are several users with recruiting tasks remaining.