PDA

View Full Version : TGT PS3 NCAA 14 OD: 2014 - Week 12

cdj
11-01-2013, 07:44 AM
The week will advance again on Sunday, November 3.

User v User Games:
Penn State (bjrod) at #6 Ohio State (Marlowe)

Off-week: Louisiana Tech (bjrod), Washington State (cdj)

Good luck!

Marlowe
11-01-2013, 07:02 PM
BJ, I can play tonight and maybe early tomorrow. Should be around all day sunday.

bjrod9
11-01-2013, 10:42 PM
BJ, I can play tonight and maybe early tomorrow. Should be around all day sunday.

I should be free all day tomorrow and Sunday after 7 pm cst.

Xusemagru
11-02-2013, 08:13 AM
Memphis is bowl eligible! Memphis beats Temple 42-35 in a hard fought game. Memphis' defense actually showed up in the first half which included holding Temple to a field goal after fumbling on their own 3 yard line. Memphis also had a pick six in the second half to go ahead by 4. But the game was not over, Memphis forced another Temple punt in the fourth and tried to kill as much clock as possible but had to settle for a field goal but I left about 2 minutes on the clock. Facing a fourth and 10 Temple converted and then threw a long bomb down the field. Next down they scored the tying touchdown but left Memphis 48 seconds left on the clock. Memphis quick strike attack marched down the field and the QB scrambled in for a 22 yard touchdown run to clinch the game and make Memphis Bowl eligible.

Things do not get easier from here as the last three teams on the schedule all have winning records. With Memphis holding a slight lead in the American Conference they will need a strong finish to be conference champs.

I guess my recruiting class wasnt too bad after all, after last game 10 recruits committed to Memphis 2:4star: and 8 :3star: recruits should help out next year.

HANDSWARD
11-03-2013, 07:32 PM
Playin my game in an hour or two

JBHuskers
11-04-2013, 12:40 AM
I can't remember if I've played yet. If not, I can do it right after work tomorrow.

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx since I'm too lazy to get to the CPU using Tapatalk 4

cdj
11-04-2013, 06:17 AM
I can't remember if I've played yet. If not, I can do it right after work tomorrow.

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx since I'm too lazy to get to the CPU using Tapatalk 4

You are last up. :(

marcotte14
11-04-2013, 01:46 PM
It was close at half, but TCU made adjustments on both sides of the ball and ran away with it in the 2nd half against Kansas. It was the first time playing in the snow so it was a pretty sloppy game, mostly on my part.

Anyone getting COD Ghosts tomorrow? Just got back from Gamestop and I mentioned something to the guy about the COD series dying and he said "yeah, but this game is going to revive it, they added so much cool stuff" So after hearing that, I'm kind of excited to play it now.

JBHuskers
11-04-2013, 02:09 PM
You are last up. :(

I'll advance it right away after done.

Xusemagru
11-04-2013, 08:15 PM
It was close at half, but TCU made adjustments on both sides of the ball and ran away with it in the 2nd half against Kansas. It was the first time playing in the snow so it was a pretty sloppy game, mostly on my part.

Anyone getting COD Ghosts tomorrow? Just got back from Gamestop and I mentioned something to the guy about the COD series dying and he said "yeah, but this game is going to revive it, they added so much cool stuff" So after hearing that, I'm kind of excited to play it now.

I always worry about the tremendous amounts of lag and lag compensation...thats what ruins it for me