PDA

View Full Version : Madden 25 Patch (First Real Post Release Patch)

Rudy
10-23-2013, 02:47 PM
Nothing about fixing my Dolphins uniforms, ISO inside runs being over-powered or the sim engine. Oh well. I just traded M25 in two days ago for Skylanders (for my son lol).

http://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/news-updates-gameplay/article/madden-25-patch-details

More detailed list from EA rep on OS: http://www.operationsports.com/forums/madden-nfl-football/673667-madden-nfl-25-title-update-2-details-2.html#post2045587473

The second title update to Madden NFL 25 is coming soon to Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.

General
• Improved stability in all game modes.
• Fixed various menu and UI bugs.
• Fixed an issue with Gameface, which made the eyes render gray.

Gameplay
• Tuned in-game injuries, which were occurring too frequently in some cases.
• Improved an issue where the game ran slow in some cases on PS3.
• Tuned an issue where players with a high Catch In Traffic rating were still dropping too many passes when they were hit after a catch.
• Tuned pull blocking on the offensive line.
• Tuned down broken tackles while using the truck stick.
• Fixed an issue with toss/sweep plays when the game speed is set to Slow.
• Tuned a defensive blitz when using 4-3 Stack: Thunder Smoke.

Ultimate Team
• Fixed an issue where offline users who earned a Gold in a Skill Tutorial would not receive the content within MUT.
• Fixed an issue where the user would be credited with a LOSS in the History Panel instead of a WIN when the user’s opponent quits the game.
• Fixed an issue with Solo Challenges awarding players a win without finishing the game.

Connected Franchise
• Fixed an issue where users would get kicked from the servers while advancing their franchise.
• Fixed an issue where some players from an Imported Draft Class would not have facemasks.
• Tuned ratings for Imported Draft Classes. (They were coming in too low compared to their NCAA 14 ratings.)
• Fixed an issue with importing custom rosters where real NFL players have changed positions.
• Fixed an issue with accelerated clock in CFM H2H games.
• Fixed an issue where if a user created a new character in a CFM where they are the only member, other users couldn’t find/join the CFM.
• Fixed an issue where the News Center would display the wrong player in the Draft Stories photo.
• Fixed an exploit where users could make trades outside of week 8, when doing so from the web.
• Improved depth chart philosophy so every player at a position is graded on the same player type.
• Fixed an issue where the same draft storylines would appear in consecutive seasons.
• Fixed an issue where the Vikings stadium overlay would show unrealistically low temperatures and heavy snow during the preseason.
• Fixed an issue in Owner Mode when making scheme changes would reset after advancing the week.
• Fixed an issue where toggles for Heat Seeker, Switch Assist and Ball Hawk would be OFF in game even though they were set to ON in the League Settings.
• Fixed an issue with re-signing players.
• Fixed an issue where the Goals tile would be locked in the Playoffs even when the team was still playing and achieving goals.
• Fixed various incorrect records, names and dates in the NFL Records screen.
• Fixed an issue where a user’s playbook would be changed when they started a CFM with a custom roster.
• Fixed an issue where Owners were not notified when they made the Hall of Fame after retiring.
• Fixed an issue preventing users from entering some passwords in Private CFMs.
• Fixed an issue where CPU controlled teams were allowed to release injured players.

Madden Share
• Fixed an issue where filters were not updating.

Presentation
• Reinstated touchdown celebrations in all online game modes.
• Improved the logic used to select the GMC Never Say Never Moment of the Game.

I OU a Beatn
10-23-2013, 03:04 PM
Increased effectiveness of the pass rush? Improved man and zone coverage by about a billion times? You know, the biggest things wrong with the game? Yeah, silly to expect that...I know. :D

Useless patch. I mean seriously, all the shit wrong with the defense and they're issuing patches to fucking Gameface? Jesus...

bdoughty
10-23-2013, 06:15 PM
• Improved an issue where the game ran slow in some cases on PS3.

I need me some of that in NCAA. This could pretty much be the mantra for 90% of all 3rd party PS3 games. If not for the first party games I would be running back to the Xbox as everything is so much better on the 360.

CLW
10-24-2013, 06:21 AM
That's your one and only patch for PS3/360 Madden folks. The game is what it is now.

JBHuskers
10-24-2013, 11:21 AM
That's your one and only patch for PS3/360 Madden folks. The game is what it is now.

Probably.

Well. It's Madden, their #2 title. There "might" be another.

This upcoming gen is only the 2nd gen with patches, so it's hard telling if patches completely get bailed on with the PS4 XB1 out.