PDA

View Full Version : TGT PS3 NCAA 14 OD: 2014 - Week 8

cdj
10-18-2013, 07:38 AM
The week will advance again on Sunday, October 20.

#7 Maryland (HANDSWARD) at Penn State (bjrod)

Off-week: Washington State (cdj)

Good luck!

JBHuskers
10-18-2013, 09:21 AM
Arkansas gets the upset of #4 South Carolina, and they are rewarded with ... #3 Bama :D

HANDSWARD
10-18-2013, 11:28 AM
Hey BJ, I'm available after 7 pm ET tonight (Friday). Should be around the house most of the day and evening on Saturday and Sunday. Let me know when works for you.

bjrod9
10-18-2013, 12:33 PM
Hey BJ, I'm available after 7 pm ET tonight (Friday). Should be around the house most of the day and evening on Saturday and Sunday. Let me know when works for you.

I am available now until 4 pm cst, then again tonight after 1000 cst. Have football game tonight and not really free until real late Saturday 10 pm cst, Sunday after 7 pm cst.

HANDSWARD
10-18-2013, 05:28 PM
I am available now until 4 pm cst, then again tonight after 1000 cst. Have football game tonight and not really free until real late Saturday 10 pm cst, Sunday after 7 pm cst.

Let's shoot for tonight. Hit me up on psn when you get home and online. I will likely be on playing Madden by then. I can jump over whenever you get on.

bjrod9
10-18-2013, 05:33 PM
Sounds good

Xusemagru
10-18-2013, 10:30 PM
What a wild game at Ole Miss this week that pitted Memphis v. Ole Miss in a rivalry game! First play from scrimmage and Memphis' starting QB goes out for the game, and it was not looking good. All that changed with the second play from scrimmage, Memphis' star running back scores on a 72 yard option play! The running game was really effective in the first half as the star running back then scored on a 62 yard option the next series. The defense was holding and playing well and it was 21-7 at the end of 1. 2nd quarter the defense held again and forced Ole Miss into a long field goal attempt. Memphis dropped back in punt coverage and returned the short field goal 102 yards for a TD!

But Ole Miss would not lay down. They closed the gap to 35-21 and were driving at the end of the half. Ole Miss tried to bring it to 7 points going into the half but they threw a pick in the endzone and it was returned 108 yards for a touchdown! Memphis coasted from there and won the game 63-42 for their third win in a row. Coach Magru is hoping the good times keep on rolling and that they can go for fourth in a row their next game!

**the game said the 108 yard pick 6 was a ncaa record but i couldnt find it in the records anywhere lol

HANDSWARD
10-19-2013, 11:36 AM
Maryland goes into a snow covered State College and comes out with a 42-24. Things weren't looking good for the Terps early in this game. Turnovers and blown defensive calls led to a quick 17-0 lead for Penn State near the end of the 1st quarter. The Terps changed gears at that point, moving to a hurry up offense that led to 28 unanswered points before halftime. The game settled down in the second half, with both defenses playing much better than the first half. The Maryland offense was able to make a few more plays than Penn State to close the game out down the stretch.

Good game BJ. I thought I was done early on. I was in panic mode and got lucky that I didn't turn the ball over more when I went to the hurry up.

HANDSWARD
10-19-2013, 11:46 AM
**the game said the 108 yard pick 6 was a ncaa record but i couldnt find it in the records anywhere lol

It may not register in the records until after the week advances.

cdj
10-20-2013, 08:53 PM
JB, Marlowe, Escobar remain.

Washington State survives the BYE week.