PDA

View Full Version : TGT PS3 NCAA 14 OD: 2014 - Week 5

cdj
10-04-2013, 11:50 PM
The week will advance again on Monday night, October 7.

There are no User v User games this week.

Off-week: #1 Ohio State (Marlowe)

Good luck!

Xusemagru
10-05-2013, 05:47 PM
Memphis finally wins their first game of the year, beating Tulane to the tune of 66-49! Game started off bleak after 2 quick turnovers put Memphis in a 14-0 hole. But then the Memphis offense kicked into high gear. Memphis once again had over 700 yards of offense in this one and the defense finally showed up for the first time in 2 years.

On a slightly sour note, Memphis' starting quarterback was hurt yet again midway thru the second quarter and it was up to the backup to bring us home. Injuries continue to plague the qb's for Memphis as 3 quarterbacks have seen the field this year.

Hopefully this starts a winning streak that will see the Tigers in a bowl game this year!

JBHuskers
10-06-2013, 02:05 PM
Holy cow. Where do I start. Won 53-50 in 2OT against Johnny Football and A&M. Was down 35-10 in the 3rd. Got it back to 43-36, with 1:30 left. Recovered the onside kick to force OT. Had a goaline stop but Manziel broke three tackles to score. I answered. I had a wide open drop on 3rd down in 2OT to figure the end was near even though up 53-50. Manziel was 32 of 35 passing. Ridiculous, but somehow I force 3 straight incompletions and they miss the 42 yard FG for me to seal a crazy win.

psusnoop
10-06-2013, 09:40 PM
Playing tomorrow afternoon.

HANDSWARD
10-07-2013, 07:30 PM
Maryland stays undefeated with a 38-30 win at Purdue. This should have been a blowout but countless mistakes by the Terrapins kept the Boilermakers in the game. They couldn't get off the field on third down. Their protection broke down for some untimely sacks, two of which pushed them out of field goal range. Coach Patel will have a lot of problems to fix during next week's bye. The Terps can't play like this when Michigan comes to town in Week 7.

cdj
10-07-2013, 09:15 PM
Washington State gets hit by the fumble bug, losing three (and having a fourth overturned via booth review) and ultimately falling to Nevada 33-20. The Wolfpack came out on fire following the early fumbles and led 24-7 before Washington State could muster a second productive drive.

The Cougars drop to 2-3, leaving the fans and administrators scratching their heads. If they do not turn it around quickly, expect local hardware stores to run out of torches and pitchforks.

cdj
10-07-2013, 09:33 PM
Escobar, snoop, bjrod remain. I will advance in the morning.